Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! Didn’t want to say it since it’s probably not fixable, but now that it’s up for discussion, her head looks tiny! Like it’s on the wrong body.
Perhaps the original Abuser was kidnapped by aliens and they left this one behind. I wonder if the original Abuseris living on some distant planet being lovely and kind to those cute little aliens, and has no idea about the antics of the monster who replaced her……..No, if that had happened the real Abuser would be making those poor alien’s lives a misery, and they would be working on a way to send her back.

The Abuser just looks so different to how she used to look. It’s not just aging, but something more fundamental. Her face has changed shape, and the jaw and chin area look so different.

Reactions: 20
Perhaps the original Abuser was kidnapped by aliens and they left this one behind. I wonder if the original Abuseris living on some distant planet being lovely and kind to those cute little aliens, and has no idea about the antics of the monster who replaced her……..No, if that had happened the real Abuser would be making those poor alien’s lives a misery, and they would be working on a way to send her back.

The Abuser just looks so different to how she used to look. It’s not just aging, but something more fundamental. Her face has changed shape, and the jaw and chin area look so different.
Also the neck. I can’t work it out, but it’s like she just stopped having a neck, or it just suddenly filled out. It’s not normal weight gain I don’t think - I wondered if it was the booze, or something medical?

Reactions: 14
Ok I think I've caught up.

Her "new man" is just like her jawline and acting ability ... non existent.

That wide gaping mouth of her's in nearly every photo makes her look like she tit out a cactus.

As for that flea bitten mutt from NZ, he needs to add "correctile dysfunction" to his bio.

Yeah, yeah I know I'm already back on the naughty step.

View attachment 2299522
Please please please make this the next thread title! By the looks of Alice’s big gob she must’ve just shat out a cactus! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve often wondered what evidence there was that Dan was an asshole gaslighter, other than that Betty said he was. So much of the story is told from her perspective because she made sure he wasn’t around to tell his side. I agree it was wrong for him to have an affair and lie to her about it, but I 100% believe that she was a pain in the ass to him long before he checked out of the marriage. She was completely unhinged by the divorce, but she was always a narcissist.
Various documentaries and books - other than the Netflix series - talk about how cruel and controlling she always was to him and the children prior to the divorce.

But as you said - he's not alive to tell his side and social media wasn't a thing back then.

• Wow
Also the neck. I can’t work it out, but it’s like she just stopped having a neck, or it just suddenly filled out. It’s not normal weight gain I don’t think - I wondered if it was the booze, or something medical?
I have often wondered (I said it a few threads back) if she had a procedure similar to Linda Evangelista, which has destroyed her jawline. Alice’s neck has always been strange though.

Reactions: 22
I have often wondered (I said it a few threads back) if she had a procedure similar to Linda Evangelista, which has destroyed her jawline. Alice’s neck has always been strange though.
I think if she had bad beauty procedures she would have been tweeting about it for years and years. She would have ridden that victim train into the ground.

There's this really heartbreaking interview with Linda Evangelista when she was just going public for the first time with her struggles. And she said that the reason she went public was because she didn't want to put the burden of her experience to negatively impact her son.

Alice has never and will never put her kids before her priorities for revenge.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Tam: How can they try the RO against Ioan when it was only just announced that the girls got their own lawyer a few days ago

Firstly, Ella doesn't need a lawyer for the RO. Secondly wouldn't Bernal be the one to help her anyway, not Elise??

Tam: I wasn't aware that custody was on the docket? For this week?

Is it a custody hearing this Thursday??

Tam: AE showed signs of being gaslit. Then her 'loving husband' got their 6 yo to VIDEO her nervous breakdown. All whilst he knew was having an affair. Then he left them all and never returned to the home. He's absolutely vile.

HAHA abuse is now a "nervous breakdown". I count 7 lies in this tweet alone. It's a masterpiece of lies.
I think the GAL told Alice that she will not be Ella's counsel for the RO. I bet she told Alice that she has to get an attorney for Ella.

I bet she spits in his food every time he asks for some dinner and waters down his booze.
Probably also crushes up tablets to sprinkle over his pie and mash then serves it to him with a smile.

I need to go back to the Wiki for these threads don’t I or trawl through the Beast’s Instagram?! So much shite over so much time.

GET A JOB ALICE YOU MOOK!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you have Coolsculpting done to your neck. It doesn't make sense. Must have been some other procedure, if she had anything done. Maybe she has a goiter?

Reactions: 1
Why would you have Coolsculpting done to your neck. It doesn't make sense. Must have been some other procedure, if she had anything done. Maybe she has a goiter?
I was more thinking the lumpy/lost jawline (which contrasts with her solid neck) but as @sweetnessfollows said, if she’d had a procedure to claim victimhood about she probably would have done so.

Reactions: 7
At the end of the day, we now know that glue guns, bags and Alice do NOT mix. If I wanted a bag that screams shoddy, childish and badly made, I’ll go to my mate’s kids nursery and ask the kids there to make me one. They can even put their initials on it.

A lesson for us all - never leave Alice and a glue gun unattended for ANY length of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, I don’t understand the logic of the socks moaning that Ioan “made his daughter testify alone”, or whatever it was, meaning without a lawyer. Why on earth is it up to Ioan to see that his daughter has a lawyer in a case where she is seeking an RO against him? I mean, she started the whole process - having filled out all the forms for a RO application and instigated the legal process, you’d think she’d have worked out how to get a lawyer if she wanted one. The socks don’t have a brain cell between them.
But very interesting if (as a poster reported) the judge advised Ella to drop the RO. Surely the only circumstances where a judge would do something like that is if it’s absolutely clear, beyond all doubt, that the case has no merit at all, and is a waste of everyone’s time and money, not to mention court resources when there are many more deserving cases queuing up to be heard. It’s just so fucked up.
I totally agree with your first paragraph, but I also think it’s possible that a judge would recommend dropping an action because it would make visitation even messier and mainly because there’s no point in pouring gasoline on an already raging fire. It’s not my practice area - guess we ‘ll find out on Thursday.

Reactions: 3
The hyperbole is melting my brain. It's just so ridiculous. My initial response was, "Uh, no, what about...how many people can I think of who have abused their partners?"

I mean when it comes to abusive spouses, with a time range of all of history, I don't think IG even ranks. Alice may be humiliated but her humiliation is the result of her own choices. Can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.
It sounds a little like Donald Trump.
---
I think the GAL told Alice that she will not be Ella's counsel for the RO. I bet she told Alice that she has to get an attorney for Ella.
I’ve noticed a few recent mentions of Alice’s “nervous breakdown” or similar references to Alice falling apart as a sort of semi-excuse for her more outrageous behavior. I’m sorry I can’t easily reference prior content like some of you magically can. At any rate, these mentions of Alice’s mental health seem new. They make me wonder if she’s going to try to use some version of an insanity defense when they get to trial on the merits. I’m not sure how that would work, though, as an unstable mother might not be the best choice for custody, particularly if she took no steps to enhance her coping skills. Just thinking out loud.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.