Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice you sick duck. Stalking and following people who follow and comment on Biancas posts is bleeping sick.

I recognised Alices latest follow because when this girl commented to Bianca it stuck out to me because she had a cute Instagram name andI thought she was very beautiful. So I recognised the account instantly. They don’t follow Alice, only Bianca. Another act to intimidate Biancas followers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Bore da Tattlers,

Sorry I just need to laugh my head of at the crap that comes out of Tone's mouth 😂😂😂😂.
Is he for real? Ioan HATES Alice after what she has done to him, there is no love left there I would bet my life on it.
As for his clear stalker issues with Bianca, Tone let me help you out here....
You could be the LAST man on Earth, God would grant Bianca eternal life if she had sex with you and she would jump in a pool of fire and say "Imma head out". The thought of you touching her would make her skin crawl off her bones and melt into dust.
Ask your wife Tone, I'm sure she can explain it better to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wish it was legal here too! (Australia) I was able to get my hands on some oil once (the good stuff haha) and it worked wonders. I can get it on prescription but it's just too damn expensive.
My mum is 78 and fitter than me. And I'm not even ill! In fact, my daughter starts school in September, and my mum is currently in the process of sewing all the name tags on her uniform. Love her! What a pity E and E don't have their granny/step-granny in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Two little things i'd like to point out from dippy Tomes screenshot...

1- I spot the Bianca article open in another tab...stalker Tone

2- He has an account in a different name in his bookmarks bar. Emma Louise eh Tone? I save my own twitter in my bookmarks bar at the top and it saves as my twitter account name. Is that Tone and his likkle sock i see? 🤣🤣

Its deffo a different account as his Tone account has 2 notifications and the Emma one has 1

View attachment 2290264
The Emma account thing is weird. It doesn't tweet often but it has had conversations with both Evans siblings (or the same split personality, however you want to look at it) in the past and on the surface it looks real. It hasn't tweeted since June though so why would it have a new notification and why would he have it saved in its own tab?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Re Twitter and Tone - did I imagine this but at the start didn’t Ioan warn Tone that Alice was impersonating Tone on Twitter as a way of abusing Ioan, and I found out Tone knew all about it, it was his account. (Think A and T share the login)

He is full on Chuckle Brother if he thinks there might be a reconciliation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Tone there with a serious and life limiting illness spending his days cry wanking over Bianca’s looks and personality and Ioan’s money, literally! While his beautiful wife is allegedly still with him? Now these bizarre tweets about Ioan missing Alice. Come on to duck?? Someone take his internet away from him. Weirdo.
Mate, he’s ghosted her for two and a half years you daft bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Re Twitter and Tone - did I imagine this but at the start didn’t Ioan warn Tone that Alice was impersonating Tone on Twitter as a way of abusing Ioan, and I found out Tone knew all about it, it was his account. (Think A and T share the login)

He is full on Chuckle Brother if he thinks there might be a reconciliation.
Yeah Ioan messaged him at Christmas to tell him. I think they share the account. The appalling YouTube links and ridiculously veiled 😂😂😂 threats are Tone. He’s as hard as wet toilet paper at the bottom of the sea.
The jealousy over Bianca is also Tone and worrying. Forced to Defend sees that and thinks it’s okay? My husband would be toast.

PS. IT’S MY SPICE GIRL HEN PARTY TODAY. SEND VODKA…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Yeah Ioan messaged him at Christmas to tell him. I think they share the account. The appalling YouTube links and ridiculously veiled 😂😂😂 threats are Tone. He’s as hard as wet toilet paper at the bottom of the sea.
The jealousy over Bianca is also Tone and worrying. Forced to Defend sees that and thinks it’s okay? My husband would be toast.

Are you getting married? 😱 You never said!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That special tab for Emma Louise - I think he probably just fancies her. Long blonde hair, like the style favoured by his wife.
---
Tell me what you want, what you really really want

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The bickering belt in all it’s glory 🤣
---
Hello lovely wiki updaters,
I can’t see the full 75 pager from yesterday in this section, and the first couple of links don’t work, does anyone know how to fix it?
this started happening to me about a week ago -- the only remedy for me is to open a different browser and then I can view/download the google document.

<ETA: I use firefox to view tattle and now am unable to view/open google docs.>

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lovely, since Alice isnt his wife anymore... 😋
1000011246.jpg

i btw will try to complete the pdf this weekend, had a pretty crazy week at work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The Emma account thing is weird. It doesn't tweet often but it has had conversations with both Evans siblings (or the same split personality, however you want to look at it) in the past and on the surface it looks real. It hasn't tweeted since June though so why would it have a new notification and why would he have it saved in its own tab?
I’m amazed at people who can find stuff on Twitter. How?? 🤣

Reactions: 10
Alice really should consider a residential mental health facility. She wouldn't have to work there.
No, but they do make you do therapeutic activities. Like crafts.

Omg Alice would be there freaking out all the other residents with her big red lips ( they will think they’re hallucinating ) sticking random bits of tissue and cotton wool on mirrors, drawers, just every available surface. She’d bleeping love it.

102 Barking Socks Flew Over The Betty Ford Clinic.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m amazed at people who can find stuff on Twitter. How?? 🤣
I literally just typed the letters visible in the screenshot into the search bar, which brought up surprisingly few results (3) that fully matched. By the time the kettle had finished boiling I'd found it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this started happening to me about a week ago -- the only remedy for me is to open a different browser and then I can view/download the google document.

<ETA: I use firefox to view tattle and now am unable to view/open google docs.>
I'd politely recommend upgrading to Chrome or Edge, for security reasons as well as being able to view Google docs. I'm no tech expert but I'm told Firefox is a bit out of date and risky now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her brother is a joke. Imagine going through a divorce and your brother is looking up articles about your ex husbands new girlfriend. Doesn’t he have a life, a job, hobbies or friends? This is embarrassing.
How dare you, FUCKO! His marriage is PERFECT as it always has been! Never mind that his sister used to tweet about his marriage issues and drinking problems! He definitely doesn’t live alone smoking weed all day in a hoarded up house. That room is his music studio!!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Who do we know this information from though? Reliable narrator Alice (or her sock Tone) ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.