Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm at pains to admit this but I have been increasingly coming more round to how watchable a Reality Show of mAlice and Tone in a bedsit in Bristol would be.

I'm seeing it akin to 'At Home with the Osbourne's' with Tone desperately asking for help after struggling to work a TV remote and send an SMS.
It would be a one woman show.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This blind was about Alice’s affair…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So funny, still on a bit of a buzz! There were 5 people there who were involved in production, writing and wardrobe/make up! I think it is brilliant that she was not well respected. To be fair I didn't hear anything about an affair (and tried hard to move conversation that way) but the good thing was that most people felt she was 'offf/annoying" when they understood who I was talking about. They struggled to think about her as they were more involved in the main cast. Apparantly the 'ins & outs` are not really noticed and Alice was one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 46
This blind was about Alice’s affair…
How prescient many of the comments were about how difficult the divorce would be. But where are the houses and the lots of money? Thanks for posting.

Reactions: 13
So funny, still on a bit of a buzz! There were 5 people there who were involved in production, writing and wardrobe/make up! I think it is brilliant that she was not well respected. To be fair I didn't hear anything about an affair (and tried hard to move conversation that way) but the good thing was that most people felt she was 'offf/annoying" when they understood who I was talking about. They struggled to think about her as they were more involved in the main cast. Apparantly the 'ins & outs` are not really noticed and Alice was one of them
The best part of this is them struggling to remember her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Two of the 5 remembered her as a pain in the 'ass'. Two others remembered her as someone unprofessional. OMG I am STILL LAUGHING!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
BIB I couldn't agree more!
Honestly all this over a divorce, you couldn't make it up!
Right you lovely lot, I need an early night, too much work and not enough sleep 😟
Love to all ☮🩷
Sleep well lovely 😊

I mean what is the end game here really? Like @M33L4 said, once the girls come of age and she no longer gets child support she’s TOTALLY fucked. There’s not going to be any acting comeback, because clearly she burnt any hint of bridges she had. And seriously, who would employ her in a real world job? She’d have zero people skills, would lie constantly and duck up constantly too!

So I’m failing to see a long term plan here for mAlice. I wonder if she knows how fucked she actually is and if she does… she’s going to go out with a bang and end up locked up in a secure unit somewhere. Crazy.

My head Ex husband cheated. Took me about 3-6 months to get over him, but even during that worst of times, our son came first and above all ill feeling. I just couldn’t imagine raising such a poisonous vendetta against him, no matter what a head he was to me. And I’m bleeping crazy!

So what the duck is Alice’s problem? I think it’s pure narc control. The fact she lost that over Ioan now means the girls are easy prey for this tit. I’m not sure how the law works in the US or even CA but surely someone must be thinking that this is NOT the environment for them to be in 24/7??

• Heart
If I was Emma I would tit as much as I could in as many places as possible.
Emma always looks terrified if Alice in the pictures I’ve seen. You never see photos of her walking the dog, just lugging her about like a handbag, on her way out to take the dog for a toilet break.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I have Tietzes too!!! Omg you're the only other person I have "met" that has it. Everyone thought I had MS at first.
I don’t know if you’re allowed to DM on here but if we can, my inbox is open to you @Caseybecker so we can moan and whinge about our Tietzes together! Like we said there aren’t many of us to meet :)

Hope you’re well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Two of the 5 remembered her as a pain in the 'ass'. Two others remembered her as someone unprofessional. OMG I am STILL LAUGHING!!!!!!!
It's kind of amazing she had any career at all. I know AE tweeted crap about Glenn Close who dissed her to others in the industry, basically warning them not to hire her. Go Glenn!!

It seems like everyone knew she was a pain in the ass except IG. Well he does now. 😬

BTW I am glad IG is in therapy. He was painfully naive when it came to women. B doesn't set my teeth on edge like AE does so I don't think she would turn into an unhinged harridan even if their relationship went south. It's good that IG has done some self-reflection on his choices as I imagine talking about how to deal with AE is 90% of his therapy sessions. He will now know what red flags are and about love-bombing etc. He won't make the same mistake twice basically.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
This nonsense that Ioan started all of this by posting that picture of him and Bianca is infuriating. Literally thousands of abusive messages to him, his family, his friends and about him blasted to the world and she thinks that can just be hand waved away because he took a picture with his new girlfriend. Would you ever go and duck right off Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Ioan's got Threads too btwView attachment 2289672
I have no idea how this works because it isnt even released where I am, but isnt Threads just using your IG name? Alice will still be a gruff if she joins that LOL
Why do I think mAlice still wants to be a gruff (it’s really her main claim to minor fame) but would also like to be able to claim that keeping the gruff was involuntary - just transferred over.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This nonsense that Ioan started all of this by posting that picture of him and Bianca is infuriating. Literally thousands of abusive messages to him, his family, his friends and about him blasted to the world and she thinks that can just be hand waved away because he took a picture with his new girlfriend. Would you ever go and duck right off Alice.
The reveal photo 10 months after separation is the crime of the century. Bring back hanging!!

"Tone": I agree! I just wish he would leave my sister alone! He got his divorce. CLEARLY NOT happy!!

ikr. It's so weird that he wants to still see his kids! Doesn't he know that Alice got them in the divorce settlement?? His role is just to pay for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Honestly, I am still on a bit of a high! It was so random! A friend of a friend invited me to a barbecue. I could not attend at the time so said sorry, as I was partying elsewhere. Eventually I agreed to join my friend. She is PR person in London. I live in a really nice part of London, but not an area that would be said as 'rocking, or cool" but has lots of celebrities (but usually older). I arrived and got stared talking and blow me down - The Vampire Diaries came up! Honestly, such a coincidence and so bleeping weird!!!
ETA typo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
And it seemed like such a benign, polite announcement of a new relationship - not sexy, not a make-out session, just a very restrained indication that there was a new person in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
And it seemed like such a benign, polite announcement of a new relationship - not sexy, not a make-out session, just a very restrained indication that there was a new person in his life.
Alice is just bitter because he used HER Instagram to announce his relationship - just like Ioan and Bianca were in HER France, and live in HER Los Angeles...

Thank duck they didn't announce it via Twitter, there would have been a nuclear explosion.

• Haha
Is "Tone" brain damaged from the collision with the bollard?

Tone: I am thinking maybe he misses Alice SO much that he now can't leave it alone, in the vague hope that one day there may be some reconciliation! I mean - Think about it!

This was in response to Tam banging on about BW being an extra lol. I wonder is she spinning it now that she dumped IG?? LMAO narc injury is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.