Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lonnng time lurker. I mean longgg. Since waaay back. It’s the only thread I read on Tattle & never bothered setting up an acc till now. And as there’s no rave thread for Alice, I’m forced to post this here.

I know how you all feel, however, I for one have been completely inspired by the glamorous Alice Evans. When my long term partner left me and moved out, I too was absolutely BEREFT. And when the kids stayed with him, I would come home from work, get into bed & stalk my exes and his colleagues socials for signs of a new relationship. I lost interest in everything & completely isolated myself from my own friends and all of our former friends. I felt such a failure at life.
When the children stayed with their dad weekends, I would open the wine, take a sleeping tablet and wake up with MAJOR fear reading the absolute gibberish I had sent to himself whilst under the influence. That’s about the same time as brave and honest Alice went public about her own divorce. I began following her on both Insta & Twitter and even exchanged some supportive DMs with her. Good on her speaking out! A kindred spirit!

The longer I followed the saga, the more invested I became…… and the more I looked at my own life and behaviour. I haven’t touched a drop of alcohol in 14 months. And while I take antidepressants, sleeping aids have become a thing of the past. I no longer need them! As on the nights my kids are in their dads, I go to netball & book club & for the past 5 months, I’ve also taken up boxfit. So I’m always ready for a good nights sleep! I’ve lost almost 3 stone, reconnected with friends & made some new ones along the way. I have a renewed zest for life & our children have benefited HUGELY from my new mindset. Last month, we went on our first holiday together sans dad & it was GLORIOUS. In August, they are going on another holiday with dad and my former inlaws (Who I still love and adore and regularly communicate with) Dad & I have a way to go in terms of a good relationship but we are civil & cordial and would never speak ill of each other to or in front of our children. Oh I’m sure I’ll feel some type of way when I eventually learn he has a new partner. But I understand he deserves happiness & fulfilment too. And I actually WANT that for the father of my children.
Anyway, all this to say,..
THANK YOU ALICE. All your privilege, and (former) beauty, wealth, linguistic skills & many years in the business and all you will be remembered for is as a cautionary tale. THANK YOU for reminding me that my children’s mental well-being comes first & foremost no matter what goes on between their father & I. THANK YOU for encouraging me to stop drunk dialling. THANK YOU for bringing awareness to the toll that years of eating shite, popping pills, drinking & ranting online takes on one’s belly (And neck ). And THANK YOU for reminding me of the importance of staying connected to friends…. and reality.

Respectfully,

ChangeYourName
I cannot agree you were inspired by Alice. Even from reading this brief description it is clear you internalised your hurt and pain and protected your children.

Reactions: 20
Is "Tone" brain damaged from the collision with the bollard?

Tone: I am thinking maybe he misses Alice SO much that he now can't leave it alone, in the vague hope that one day there may be some reconciliation! I mean - Think about it!

This was in response to Tam banging on about BW being an extra lol. I wonder is she spinning it now that she dumped IG?? LMAO narc injury is real.
I wonder at what point Tone is going to realise there’s nothing in this for him. No money, no kidney, no leverage to blackmail his famous ex-BIL, no support from big Al if he needs it (as if she’d lift a finger for him).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Awww we are a rarity indeed! I think on the group I was in on fb there was only 2k of us worldwide!
Yes I’m really flaring still but being stubborn about hospital. So am on top of my meds and hoping it stays relatively stable because any worse and in I go 🙄

Awww I’m so so sorry you have this terrible ficking thing as well… it’s ruined my life quite honestly BUT I save my spoons for taking care of my kids, enjoying the good days when I have them and for making sure everyone has healthy meals and a tidy home :)

Sending solidarity babe - us Tietzes girls need to stick together!! ❤
It's been quite the life ruiner for me, too. I'm just coming out of a flair, I had influenza A, so I knew it would probably trigger it. The kids are on school holidays so I've been able to skip the school run at least 😂

It sucks but we can do hard things 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tone the twit.

Don’t think he will ever realise any of that because as far as AE is concerned it’s all about her and Tone is one of her very few remaining simpering hangers on, alongside salad cream Clive and Loopy who’ve been conditioned to believe her bullshit.

Maybe Tone needs reprogramming as well as the girls.
---
It's been quite the life ruiner for me, too. I'm just coming out of a flair, I had influenza A, so I knew it would probably trigger it. The kids are on school holidays so I've been able to skip the school run at least 😂

It sucks but we can do hard things 💗

My mum has been here nigh on two weeks as had a bowel op last week which triggered a flare which I’m still feeling…she and my mate have been doing school runs and she’s been keeping the house ticking over…she’s 78 this year, fitter than me!!!. I should go into hospital and enact my pain protocol but tbh the thought of sitting in a hard plastic chair waiting for 4 hourly meds… Urrgh. I’m in the UK and I REALLY wish weed was legal here because ( shhhh ) edibles work really well for pain!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm at pains to admit this but I have been increasingly coming more round to how watchable a Reality Show of mAlice and Tone in a bedsit in Bristol would be.

I'm seeing it akin to 'At Home with the Osbourne's' with Tone desperately asking for help after struggling to work a TV remote and send an SMS.

Just the role of Tone is played by Alice too.
All in all, the real Tone may have went NC with Alice years ago. (All we know about him is what has been said by Alice and we all know how reliable she is...). Perhaps he is even a decent guy. He might not know he has a Twitter account.

The AlcaTone appeared magically out of the blue when there was much talk about how Alice has no family and friends and everyone who has known her do not want to have anything to do with her.

Moreover, Alice is crazy enough to have the 100% fake account with no actual Tone content.
I wish the tabloids had some real journalists who would investigate -- they'd end up with a story so wild no one could conjure it up and would get much more clicks. :)

Alice and her social media use has always reminded me of this scene (just imagine Alice's bloated face and multiple chins instead of JM; and naturally she would not be scared but enjoying every second of it and directing it all):

ETA: Noticed that @Loveu2 suspects that too. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder at what point Tone is going to realise there’s nothing in this for him. No money, no kidney, no leverage to blackmail his famous ex-BIL, no support from big Al if he needs it (as if she’d lift a finger for him).
Maybe he’s just doing it from spite 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
People article on YoBee in the park yesterday
Why does that article say a temporary restraining order was reissued on 23 June?
---
When AE filmed VD she only had Ella (season 3 would have been filmed between summer 2011 and Spring 2012). It is when she was rumoured to have had an affair with one of the actors playing her son. She has also said before that she had Ella on set with her. She had both girls when she filmed Originals season 2 (2014) although given her limited involvement in Originals I would say any annoyance of the producers was due to her limited involvement and then flying off when she felt like it (I mean she was in a couple episodes and - at least in the finale - less than 10 minutes of actual screen time). I always thought there was a reason the producers used a different actress to play Esther for the majority of the season!
BIB I didn't know that! What actress did they use?

Reactions: 4
Is "Tone" brain damaged from the collision with the bollard?

Tone: I am thinking maybe he misses Alice SO much that he now can't leave it alone, in the vague hope that one day there may be some reconciliation! I mean - Think about it!

This was in response to Tam banging on about BW being an extra lol. I wonder is she spinning it now that she dumped IG?? LMAO narc injury is real.
Alice isn't much of an actress. She needs to do better if she wants us to believe Tone. wrote this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I can't remember the other dates but here's the doc. I'm not sure what it means. Real life is taking over so these Alice tantrums are fantastic if terrible distractions.
So the Child Custody will be continued and they'll decide when on July 13? Is the RFO the finances? At least that means Ioan will soon be free of her financially. What's the current temporary custody order? Is it actually 50/50?

Reactions: 4
Brilliant news, I hope Ioan and Bianca celebrate his divorce in style, and get papped at the same time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just feel so sorry for Ioan. Whether he gets custody or not, his life is going to be tough with 2 alienated daughters. If he does get full custody, it is going to be bumpy at best, dangerous at worst. His career will suffer and he will have to turn down work to look after his kids. And if he gets 50% custody, it will still affect his career as Alice will be bloody minded and make him stick to his days without any leeway. And she will be working on them the entire time she has the 50%. I would not want to be Bianca. I think the 'honeymoon' period is coming to an end - and I mean this ironically. It has not been 'honeymoon' the last few months, but I'm sure it was when it was child free, on holiday and the early days of getting to know each other and living together. It's going to be tough going forward in every way. I think they are very committed and she is obviously a tough cookie, but my goodness, I would not want to be dealing with what they have to deal with going forward. I wish them strength and perseverance.
The only way those girls have any hope is if Ioan gets 100% custody. Alice can rot.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The courts shouldn't care about Ioan's potential working away in terms of custody. The girls are being abused and should be removed. Ioan can and will find work and a way to support them if he gets full custody. Maybe he leaves the industry, maybe he doesn't. I manage to work a fairly high profile position with a spouse away for a year at a time and we have a whole pack of littles.

Rick Moranis left Hollywood to raise his kids

Reactions: 41
The whole social media thing with Tone/Alice is so childish. I'd be embarrassed to have a grown ass sibling that would tweet tit like this. I can see drunk Alice's big fish lips when I read WITHOOUT.

Tone: I know you are Ioan Grufffuuuud! WITHOOUT a doubt! I can tell by the way you write! LMFAO! You need to sort yurt self out mate, before you slip up again !!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder if Alice still thinks she is winning.
Alice’s mind refuses to see that she lost a long time ago. It’s like she can’t comprehend reality. Even if she lost full custody, she would find some way to spin it so that she’s a victim. Her husband is gone and her kids are completely traumatized because of how she chose to handle the situation. She can’t get work acting and refuses to do anything to earn money. She has only a few people who support her cause, and they spend all their time bullying and lying to a few pro-Ioan accounts. They’re all shouting into the abyss. No real family, no close friends. She’s lost everything important, but she refuses to see it.

Reactions: 32
Maybe Tone didn't hear about the divorce.

Tone: HE still loves Alice babe! Sorry but he does. Look what he walked away from, and look what he has got!! Don't smoke btw 5 plis years now easy! You still taking drugs?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
She will not get away with rental costs of this amount imo, my guess is that she's trying to bump the amount of living costs needed to the maximum.
But wouldn’t the Judge state that Ioan rents an apartment for nearly half the cost of Alice’s, and he is the only parent making money, why should Alice. a lazy slug, have a better lifestyle than the person who works to pay for it?🤔

Reactions: 32
Alice really should consider a residential mental health facility. She wouldn't have to work there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.