Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are those notes handwritten by the judge? He didn't miss a trick.

Now I see why Alice can afford to rent a retirement villa in Beverly Hills. She'll get a chunk of that $700K sitting in the bank.
You mean why Alice THINKS she can afford to rent a retirement villa. She has no idea. $350,000 minus whatever costs she still owes.
Shopping trolley. I've said it before and I'll say it again - 'shopping trolley'. That's where she's headed.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
BIB If she doesn't allow access, the GAL will get a court order for them (which will delay things) and Alice's lack of cooperation will be noted. They only need one parent's permission for school records though.
True. Alice isn't really in a position to allow/disallow stuff anymore. It is out of her hands.

Reactions: 43
God that $26 is like The Magic Pudding. I need to get me some $$ like that.

(The story is set in Australia with humans mixing with anthropomorphic animals. It tells of a magic talking pudding named Albert which, no matter how often he is eaten, always reforms in order to be eaten again. He is owned by three companions who must defend him against Pudding Thieves who want it for themselves.)
Albert the magic pudding! This is so amazing I had to look it up and why does this depiction of Albert remind me of Tone? 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@ButterTart thank you for uploading the documents!
You’re a legend x

can someone please type in the handwriting for me pretty please? Can’t read it properly

High conflict litigants. Father previously sought and obtained DVRO?? against mother. Per FC 3150, the court finds the appointment of Minor's counsel for both children is necessary to protect their best interests.

This is a private pay appointment. Parties previously stipulated Minor's counsel fee shall be paid from proceeds held (approx USD 700,000) on Account from the sale of the Marital Home, in equal amounts and subject to reallocation.

See section 4 (page 1 of 3). Minors counsel shall be aware of the eldest child's pending DV request against father - which was continued at the Minor's request. Parents appear to have competing narratives, including ?? and adherence to stipulated ?? therapy for minor children. Children, in particular eldest child, appear to be put at center of parents dissolution - possibly in the ways that are adverse to children's best interests!

Please fill in the characters/words I could not decipher.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
There is only $700, 000 left and that is subject to reallocation? So Epstein and Watts credits must still come out? Girl is in for a rude awakening.
Yep. She is going to get zip and Ioan will be awarded full custody so she won't get child support either. She has fucked herself hard.
---
You mean why Alice THINKS she can afford to rent a retirement villa. She has no idea. $350,000 minus whatever costs she still owes.
Shopping trolley. I've said it before and I'll say it again - 'shopping trolley'. That's where she's headed.
If she was smart she would be saving her pennies renting somewhere cheap and looking for a job. That way when the settlement comes through she can use it as a deposit to buy somewhere like Santa Clarita. Not too far from LA and schools aren't too bad. I doubt she'll get much from that $700K though.

Reactions: 39
I think she's going to task her bulldog, Bernard, to negotiate a financial settlement that doesn't leave her with just dust in her pocket. Whether that's possible, who knows? But she sure as hell has something to lose if that dog don't hunt.

Reactions: 18
Hey boo! Tameekapoop!!! 😜 Here's some screenshots for you! And @welp When you have the time because I can't find them - all those tweets and Instagrams from Alice flat out stating she would never allow their Father to see those girls again. 😂

The GAL might find them handy.
*I can't like anything either. Did we break Tattle?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think she's going to task her bulldog, Bernard, to negotiate a financial settlement that doesn't leave her with just dust in her pocket. Whether that's possible, who knows? But she sure as hell has something to lose if that dog don't hunt.
Well, I'd say two words to Alice: Watts charges + Epstein credits.

Come to think, I'd also say: har har har!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I transcribed the PDF if anyone is having a hard time reading it.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
High conflict litigants. Father previously sought and obtained DVRO?? against mother. Per FC 3150, the court finds the appointment of Minor's counsel for both children is necessary to protect their best interests.

This is a private pay appointment. Parties previously stipulated Minor's counsel fee shall be paid from proceeds held (approx USD 700,000) on Account from the sale of the Marital Home, in equal amounts and subject to reallocation.

See section 4 (page 1 of 3). Minors counsel shall be aware of the eldest child's pending DV request against father - which was continued at the Minor's request. Parents appear to have competing narratives, including ?? and adherence to stipulated ?? therapy for minor children. Children, in particular eldest child, appear to be put at center of parents dissolution - possibly in the ways that are adverse to children's best interests!

Please fill in the characters/words I could not decipher.
The second ??, I read it as “stipulation re therapy”. I couldn’t read the first ??, except that it begins with “se” and ends “tion”. Possibly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The second ??, I read it as “stipulation re therapy”. I couldn’t read the first ??, except that it begins with “se” and ends “tion”. Possibly.
Hiraeth had already figured it out. (Selection) Look at her post :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How often do you see judges use exclamation points in court docs? That's right: never. That a judge, or his clerk, used them is a sign that they are het up.
I don’t think it‘s an exclamation point. It’s the y from possibly with a full stop underneath. I‘ve worked as a medical secretary and we are adept at deciphering most handwriting.

Reactions: 17
Thank you @ButterTart for providing this doc 🙏🏼
And thanks to @AuroraBorealis and @Hiraeth for transcribing.
Fucked if I could read much of that!

The ‘high conflict litigants’ struck a nerve - I mean yes they are in high conflict litigation, but it felt like a little dig at Ioan who I think is just fighting for his kids. And his peace.
I know the judge is just stating a fact in a succinct way for the document, but it rankled. (I’m way too invested in this 😂)

Also, love the underscoring of ‘both’ children! This judge seems perturbed, and rightly so!
I wonder if he spoke to Elsie too? He says ‘in particular’ the eldest girl, is that just because of her RO filing or did he get a moment with both and sees the eldest as most damaged?

Alice is probably prepping for a major love-bombing session with the GAL. Writing up all her complaints and coaching the kids. Doing some serious back dating and improv on home schooling records. Manic highs and major lows as she grapples with how important this all is for her future as the unemployed ex Mrs Gruff.

Does she ever have a moment of clarity and realize just how royally she’s fucked herself, I wonder …

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.