Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For people saying that they are concerned at how much lower Alice will go, I understand that, because since the set-up for the restraining orders request, it's clear that there are no limits to how low she will go. Anything is possible. But, crucially, now that the GAL is in place, with the full knowledge of the state of play, hopefully this will mitigate the effects of any future stunts she tries.

She is extremely dangerous now in that she has nothing to lose and will be raging with the bifurcation being done, but anything she tries to pull off will be put in context by the authorities. I'm not saying that she won't surprise us, but for Ioan, this is development is as positive as it can be in the circumstances.

That being said, he still faces an almost insurmountable mountain in respect of the thing that really matters, i.e. rebuilding his relationship with the girls. The poison will still be dripping into their ears on an hourly basis. I don't see how that changes.

To the legal bods, on a purely practical note, what can the court realistically do given the extent of the PA that has already taken place? If Ioan can't even have visitation without a chaperone for fear of what the girls might make up, as we've just seen, how can this be progressed in terms of ongoing custody?

Reactions: 44
High conflict litigants. Father previously sought and obtained DVRO?? against mother. Per FC 3150, the court finds the appointment of Minor's counsel for both children is necessary to protect their best interests.

This is a private pay appointment. Parties previously stipulated Minor's counsel fee shall be paid from proceeds held (approx USD 700,000) on Account from the sale of the Marital Home, in equal amounts and subject to reallocation.

See section 4 (page 1 of 3). Minors counsel shall be aware of the eldest child's pending DV request against father - which was continued at the Minor's request. Parents appear to have competing narratives, including ?? and adherence to stipulated ?? therapy for minor children. Children, in particular eldest child, appear to be put at center of parents dissolution - possibly in the ways that are adverse to children's best interests!

Please fill in the characters/words I could not decipher.
Thank you for this!!
---
I transcribed the PDF if anyone is having a hard time reading it.
Thank you @Hiraeth and thank you @ButterTart

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hiraeth you and @ButterTart are absolute gold tattle turds!

(Although every time I see your profile photo I think of you as that statuesque blonde Viking goddess.)
You are very welcome! 😘 And that's quite a compliment, haha. Love her character. I am tall and blonde, but, alas, have a face for radio.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Wonder if the judge saw little E was there too, to witness the PA in action.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Wonder if the judge saw little E was there too, to witness the PA in action.
Doubt the judge could overlook seeing both E's as mAlice would have paraded them into (or, out of) the courtroom to make certain the girls were seen.
<or, what would have been the point to also take Little E also?>

• Sad
Reactions: 25
High conflict litigants. Father previously sought and obtained DVRO?? against mother. Per FC 3150, the court finds the appointment of Minor's counsel for both children is necessary to protect their best interests.

This is a private pay appointment. Parties previously stipulated Minor's counsel fee shall be paid from proceeds held (approx USD 700,000) on Account from the sale of the Marital Home, in equal amounts and subject to reallocation.

See section 4 (page 1 of 3). Minors counsel shall be aware of the eldest child's pending DV request against father - which was continued at the Minor's request. Parents appear to have competing narratives, including ?? and adherence to stipulated ?? therapy for minor children. Children, in particular eldest child, appear to be put at center of parents dissolution - possibly in the ways that are adverse to children's best interests!

Please fill in the characters/words I could not decipher.
Thanks so much for this transcription! I really hope this goes in the right direction but I don’t actually see a het-up judge here, or one who is leaning in one direction or the other. IMO they state things in an entirely factual and dispassionate manner which is to be expected I think. And I don’t think that is an exclamation point at the end - it’s a full stop with the y from “possibly” in the line above making it look like one 🧐

Reactions: 11
You mean why Alice THINKS she can afford to rent a retirement villa. She has no idea. $350,000 minus whatever costs she still owes.
Shopping trolley. I've said it before and I'll say it again - 'shopping trolley'. That's where she's headed.
Susan, how the devil are you? We’ve missed you around these parts!
I fear Alice is going to go complete Bursar* in the next few weeks and be arrested for sure. Losing authority over her obedient minions is going to tip her over the edge. Hopefully Elise Greenberg - what a gal! - can get through to the young ones. The amount of damage done by a narcissist parent with a revenge fixation is incalculable.

ETA; put in an asterisk and failed to do anything with it. Duh. For ‘Bursaritis’ (a disease which Malice will now soon have), see the late, ineffably great Terry Pratchett**.
**Which of Pratchett’s characters do we think Alice most resembles? I’m going with a mixture of Rosie Palm, Findthee Swing and Vorbis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks so much for this transcription! I really hope this goes in the right direction but I don’t actually see a het-up judge here, or one who is leaning in one direction or the other. IMO they state things in an entirely factual and dispassionate manner which is to be expected I think. And I don’t think that is an exclamation point at the end - it’s a full stop with the y from “possibly” in the line above making it look like one 🧐
Yes I agree it's not an exclamation mark/point. It's the y from possibly. An exclamation point wouldn't be used by a judge and puts a different meaning on that end sentence. It's written dispassionately. This is a judge writing it, not Tone!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alice's sock has become so repetitive that I cannot be arsed lol - huge focus today on "why is the mom criticised for posting a pic of the kids on IG while daddy lets them know about his girlfriend over there"
"Children, in particular eldest child, appear to be put at center of parents dissolution" to me sounds like he thinks the RO requests are BS. Especially with Ioan's own RO against Alice mentioned. I do think he leans into a direction here, even if of course he is going to not outright state it until the GAL is on the case

the "both" children beimg emphasized is also interesting: Trying to get Elsie to testify was a very bad idea

Alice's IG post will come back bite her hard btw coz this is exactly putting the kids at center

PS: i know its him just being lazy but I love that he is calling the kids Griffiths only lmao
Sorry, I think I’d got confused with the DVRO request against Bianca, which was refused. I’d forgotten about the DVRO request against Ioan. But then, I didn’t think Ella’s statement even alleged any assault by him, did it? So if there was insufficient evidence for a DVRO against Bianca, it seems even less likely that one would be awarded against Ioan surely. Especially given the background. And this minor’s counsel will immediately see what’s going on here.

This looks positive for Ioan and the girls (even if they don’t see it yet), but I worry that Alice is going to go nuclear.
the only chance for Ioan to get a RO was by the court finding Bianca as dangerous. because sometimes ROs are given for "allowing" abuse to happen. with this cleared there is zero chance

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
I haven’t seen anyone mention it but Bianca posted a video a few hours ago saying she celebrates this date as it’s the anniversary of first having her MS symptoms. Apologies if it’s been said. Idk how to copy videos here but it’s on her insta iambiancawallace

Reactions: 13
I haven’t seen anyone mention it but Bianca posted a video a few hours ago saying she celebrates this date as it’s the anniversary of first having her MS symptoms. Apologies if it’s been said. Idk how to copy videos here but it’s on her insta iambiancawallace
Thanks, talked about in the thread before.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Susan, how the devil are you? We’ve missed you around these parts!
I fear Alice is going to go complete Bursar* in the next few weeks and be arrested for sure. Losing authority over her obedient minions is going to tip her over the edge. Hopefully Elise Greenberg - what a gal! - can get through to the young ones. The amount of damage done by a narcissist parent with a revenge fixation is incalculable.

ETA; put in an asterisk and failed to do anything with it. Duh. For ‘Bursaritis’ (a disease which Malice will now soon have), see the late, ineffably great Terry Pratchett**.
**Which of Pratchett’s characters do we think Alice most resembles? I’m going with a mixture of Rosie Palm, Findthee Swing and Vorbis.
Hello Autisteuse, yes the devil is still here! Well I check in from time to time and as the threads run hot more frequently.
Amazing how things simmer and then boil over. :)
I'm really happy for Harrow (um Ioan) and I hope they let us know if/when they get hitched.
I'm still worried for the 3 E's but I have to say it's looking much brighter now.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sale price 2,000,000
Agents fees 6pc 120,000
Mortgage 712,000
Total left 1,168,000

Amount paid out to each party so far $200,000 (110,000 plus lawyer fees 90,000)

Amount left according to judge in latest filing $700,000

Which means $68,000 has gone in other expenses (outstanding mortgage utilities bills etc?)

So that would suggest there was actually $1,100,000 left before the initial $400,000 distribution. Of which Alice supposedly gets 30 percent, which is $330,000.
She's already had $200,000 of that.
Leaving her only $130,000 left in that account, from which she has to pay 50 percent of the minor's council fees, account for Epstein/Watts charges, Bernal's fees, reimbursement of monies she stole (her "childhood savings")

She will come out with nothing....except a bankruptcy.

ETA: with only 130k, this is probably a lower value divorce than most of Bernal's usual clients, maybe even less than Gloria's !!! And this idiot rents a 6500 to 7000 per month house in BH

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I wonder if the Bifurcation has drawn a line under a lot of things for Alice? She tried so hard not to get to that point but to no avail. It has happened regardless. I am just wondering, probably futilely, if she realises that she has made such a mess during her revenge project, that she will cooperate fully going forward for the benefit of the girls?

I am trying out a Bianca positivity attitude, but trying to see the good in Alice at this point is very hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thanks, talked about in the thread before.
Dammnit! I looked for it around my guess of the video’s time and missed it. Thanks!
---
I wonder if the Bifurcation has drawn a line under a lot of things for Alice? She tried so hard not to get to that point but to no avail. It has happened regardless. I am just wondering, probably futilely, if she realises that she has made such a mess during her revenge project, that she will cooperate fully going forward for the benefit of the girls?

I am trying out a Bianca positivity attitude, but trying to see the good in Alice at this point is very hard.
Part of me always thought once the divorce was done there’d be nothing left for her to fight over and she’d cool down. I don’t believe that now. All of her effort and energy will now go into continuing to destroy the parent child relationship between Ioan and the girls. I’m certain of it. She has nothing else but the kids and doesn’t care about those.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

No she is like the terminator. She will keep going even once lowered into molten metal.
She thinks the GAL will interview the kids and then say to the court 'the kids want to stay with their mum and have nothing to do with their dad.' Case closed. Kerching.
She will find out the hard way.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.