Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, what's Alice gonna do next? What's the one thing she'll do? We know the GAL thing will be a shitshow, that's a given. I can't figure it out anything except raging tweets She's got nothing anymore. Nothing. No new moves.HA! She's so obvious it's really pathetic.
That’s what worries me TBH.
Yes, me too :(

Reactions: 15

Omg I had to bring these screen shots from @welp over. How dare they imply this!
That's so outrageous, absolutely disgusting. I hope Anne Kiley goes after this one.
---
With her magical ever expanding $26 of course. You silly billy.
God that $26 is like The Magic Pudding. I need to get me some $$ like that.

(The story is set in Australia with humans mixing with anthropomorphic animals. It tells of a magic talking pudding named Albert which, no matter how often he is eaten, always reforms in order to be eaten again. He is owned by three companions who must defend him against Pudding Thieves who want it for themselves.)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I got a fairly good sense of what this judge thinks of this situation from that document.

That is all.

MOO.

(ETA a word)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Oh dear. Is he weeping into his yoghurt? 😂
"As my yoghurt softly weeps...🎵"
---
So, what's Alice gonna do next? What's the one thing she'll do? We know the GAL thing will be a shitshow, that's a given. I can't figure it out anything except raging tweets. She's got nothing anymore. Nothing. No new moves.HA! She's so obvious it's really pathetic.
That's always the worry with Alice, you think she can't go any lower or get any worse and she always manages to shock you. That her rage and bitterness is escalating instead of subsiding after all this time is very concerning.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I can't like posts from the last thread from some reason since it closed but there's definitely a bunch I want to like!!

The judge's comments make for interesting reading, thanks for that @ButterTart.

He has her number for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I don’t know how any loving parent could read that and not feel as though their heart was ripped of their body that their children needed counsel to ‘protect their best interests’ Sadly their egg donor has neither a heart or the capacity to view either of those two girls as anything else other than pawns on her quest to ‘win’

I’ve also never seen Bee use such a harsh filter before. I hope it isn’t just because of ridiculous comments that have been made about her appearance by people who are no more than a waste of oxygen.

TL DR - mAlice is a bleep.
Those two girls are merely commodities to their captor, moo!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
That judge knows exactly what is going on here. That set up assault and attempt to put RO on I and B has backfired in such a bad way for Malice. This judge isn’t stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I can't like posts from the last thread from some reason since it closed but there's definitely a bunch I want to like!!
I have the same problem. Spent two days in Copenhagen to meet up with some family members from SF, so I am lagging even more behind!

I would love to have the option to react (like we always used to have) when catching up gradually. And it is impossible to react in any locked threads now (I am about in the middle of #186).
After the latest thread (188) was locked, it also removed the option to react to any posts in any previous threads. :(

Was it intentional?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
That's always the worry with Alice, you think she can't go any lower or get any worse and she always manages to shock you. That her rage and bitterness is escalating instead of subsiding after all this time is very concerning.
[/QUOTE]

Finally though there is a court appointed, neutral person. Who will be able to have access to everything which is what Alice didn’t ever want.

The documentation (or lack of) showing “homeschooling” the PA etc etc.

It’s going to be awful for the girls, as they will feel they are being disloyal to their “mother”, but hopefully they will be able to tell the truth. This is why she fought so hard against therapy. She was terrified that the girls would open up to what was happening. Well, now they have the chance.

And if she hadn’t been such a stupid vindictive witch, she wouldn’t be in this position now. I‘m actually glad she pushed it just that bit too far. There is at least a chance now for the girls to tell the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I have the same problem. Spent two days in Copenhagen to meet up with some family members from SF, so I am lagging even more behind!

I would love to have the option to react (like we always used to have) when catching up gradually. And it is impossible to react in any locked threads now (I am about in the middle of #186).
After the latest thread (188) was locked, it also removed the option to react to any posts in any previous threads. :(

Was it intentional?
I noticed that in the last thread too. Usually you can still react when the thread has been closed, just not quote. I think it's a malfunction this time.

Reactions: 28
"As my yoghurt softly weeps...🎵"
---

Yeah, but she will be messing with the court now if she doesn't comply and starts playing games, which we know she will.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So as I noted in the last thread, the order appointing the minor’s counsel is interesting reading. ETA: Took out the GALs contact info.

[
@ButterTart thank you for uploading the documents!
You’re a legend x

can someone please type in the handwriting for me pretty please? Can’t read it properly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder how long “competing narratives” will be amended to

Notes -
Parent Father - recollections with evidence, proof and witnesses.
Parent mother - recollections entirely unreliable in every case, with opportunity for complete fabrication of events to exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
There is only $700, 000 left and that is subject to reallocation? So Epstein and Watts credits must still come out? Girl is in for a rude awakening.

Reactions: 54
Glad the girls have this. Do wish the handwriting was easier to read though ha
Are those notes handwritten by the judge? He didn't miss a trick.

Now I see why Alice can afford to rent a retirement villa in Beverly Hills. She'll get a chunk of that $700K sitting in the bank.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.