Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legal ladies (& lads & enbys), did someone mention the judge may have questioned Big E on her own? I wonder indeed what we don’t know about things related to her being manipulated to act as minion in harassment via many different methods ! So sad 😞. I agree with @Citrus , please 🙏 let justice come and IG and girls connect again !

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I see the DJ Tone Blackburn is spinning the disks in honour of his ex bil tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s definitely high time that Alice started to see real consequences. But I don’t think she’ll have appreciated that the Minor’s Counsel is acting solely in the interests of the children, and will not be taking instructions from, or need the approval of, Alice. I think Alice will struggle with that, to put it mildly. And I don’t think she’ll want to allow access to school records and therapist records etc., for obvious reasons (because of what they might reveal which would not be favourable to Alice).
I know the bifurcation was a great step forward, but I fear we are now getting to the really difficult bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
So as I noted in the last thread, the order appointing the minor’s counsel is interesting reading. ETA: Took out the GALs contact info.

[
Yikes. There's only $700K left from the house sale? I thought it was more than that. Alice has probably already burned through her share. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 48
So as I noted in the last thread, the order appointing the minor’s counsel is interesting reading. ETA: Took out the GALs contact info.

[
I don’t know how any loving parent could read that and not feel as though their heart was ripped of their body that their children needed counsel to ‘protect their best interests’ Sadly their egg donor has neither a heart or the capacity to view either of those two girls as anything else other than pawns on her quest to ‘win’

I’ve also never seen Bee use such a harsh filter before. I hope it isn’t just because of ridiculous comments that have been made about her appearance by people who are no more than a waste of oxygen.

TL DR - mAlice is a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So I guess Ms Greenberg knows what she’s doing. And she seems to see what’s happening.

But what’s that about the “minor’s pending DV request against father”? I thought that was done with?
It was continued and rolled into the custody hearing. The one that is done is the civil order against Bianca.

Reactions: 13
"Competing narratives" of the parents is the "Recollections may vary" of shade.

Does the GAL defend Ella for the PRO part of the trial? How does that work?

Reactions: 30
I don’t know how any loving parent could read that and not feel as though their heart was ripped of their body that their children needed counsel to ‘protect their best interests’ Sadly their egg donor has neither a heart or the capacity to view either of those two girls as anything else other than pawns on her quest to ‘win’

I’ve also never seen Bee use such a harsh filter before. I hope it isn’t just because of ridiculous comments that have been made about her appearance by people who are no more than a waste of oxygen.

TL DR - mAlice is a bleep.
I don’t think Bianca reads comments outside of her social media. IMO she’s 30, cares about her appearance, lives in HW and is trying to break into an incredibly superficial industry…the likelihood is the filter use will increase.

Reactions: 21
Legal ladies (& lads & enbys), did someone mention the judge may have questioned Big E on her own? I wonder indeed what we don’t know about things related to her being manipulated to act as minion in harassment via many different methods ! So sad 😞. I agree with @Citrus , please 🙏 let justice come and IG and girls connect again !
At the very least she will be able to speak to Ms Greenburg alone, as well as a psychologist now. Alice won't be able to stop it. I never want anyone to lost their children but I hope Alice loses custody. Those poor girls need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s definitely high time that Alice started to see real consequences. But I don’t think she’ll have appreciated that the Minor’s Counsel is acting solely in the interests of the children, and will not be taking instructions from, or need the approval of, Alice. I think Alice will struggle with that, to put it mildly. And I don’t think she’ll want to allow access to school records and therapist records etc., for obvious reasons (because of what they might reveal which would not be favourable to Alice).
I know the bifurcation was a great step forward, but I fear we are now getting to the really difficult bit.
BIB If she doesn't allow access, the GAL will get a court order for them (which will delay things) and Alice's lack of cooperation will be noted. They only need one parent's permission for school records though.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
"Competing narratives" of the parents is the "Recollections may vary" of shade.

Does the GAL defend Ella for the PRO part of the trial? How does that work?
I think the GAL will probably drop the PRO on Ella's behalf. I'm not legal eagle though.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

[
Thank you @ButterTart. This doesn’t look good for the Abuser does it, although the handwriting isn’t the easiest to read.

Reactions: 42
I think the GAL will probably drop the PRO on Ella's behalf. I'm not legal eagle though.
She may if she thinks it’s in the best interests of the child - that will be her guiding principle.
---
Thank you @ButterTart. This doesn’t look good for the Abuser does it, although the handwriting isn’t the easiest to read.
I had a job as a teenager working in a pharmacy, helping to fill prescriptions under a pharmacist’s watch. I’ve learned to read way worse handwriting!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So, what's Alice gonna do next? What's the one thing she'll do? We know the GAL thing will be a shitshow, that's a given. I can't figure it out anything except raging tweets. She's got nothing anymore. Nothing. No new moves.HA! She's so obvious it's really pathetic.

Reactions: 28
So, what's Alice gonna do next? What's the one thing she'll do? We know the GAL thing will be a shitshow, that's a given. I can't figure it out anything except raging tweets. She's got nothing anymore. Nothing. No new moves.HA! She's so obvious it's really pathetic.
That’s what worries me TBH.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.