Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused/ surprised that according to the doc the overnight WAS the first time the girls had met B. I thought they’d met before (gone to Berry Farm) It DOES seem odd (imo) that the first time they’d meet would be an overnight.
We don't know for sure that Bianca was going to be there all night. Perhaps she planned to go to Iris's for the evening?

Reactions: 10
Sorry to be a pain, but when I see your post with the court docs @ButterTart its showing the 3 page doc for counsel for the girls. Could someone post the link to the latest response from Ioan pretty please 🙏 x
The original file had an address in it - @ButterTart, would you be able to re-upload it?

I have redacted the address and for now, you can find the document here: https://www.docdroid.net/pqIC6kh/1961538580-pdf

I've not used Docdroid before so I'm not sure how long it will stay up there.

If anyone puts the document on the Wiki, please make sure you use this version with the redacted address.

Reactions: 23
I just wish for once someone close to Alice would be honest with her and really sit down and bring it home just what her actions are costing those two children.
That and how much she's also denying herself a new start, all this anger and jealousy is stopping her from living a healthy and productive life. The people she's angry with are out there living their lives to their best abilities.
When this is done and dusted and it will be you can't go back and just pick up where you left off. You'll never get this time back or what it's costing your children's mental health.
I am sure plenty of people in Alice's life have told her that before they gave up and ditched her, including all her lawyers. She doesn't care and she won't listen.

Reactions: 25
Sorry to be a pain, but when I see your post with the court docs @ButterTart its showing the 3 page doc for counsel for the girls. Could someone post the link to the latest response from Ioan pretty please 🙏 x
If it's the latest document that ButterTart posted, it's all there. It's a 75 page doc. I read tattle on a laptop so click the arrow/box thing in the top right corner of the document and then download. I don't know how it works on a phone as I never use one to read forums.

Reactions: 7
Has Alice submitted nothing at all to the courts? I thought she had loads of dirt on him & that he’s the one in the wrong, not her. If that’s the case Alice, where are the court documents to back up your claims?
This is what is driving me craaaazy about this case. She's constantly talked about what Ioan has written her that is bad yet there has not been a PEEP of anything in her own legal documents. "I'm being silenced" but then doesn't go to court to speak up or send proper paperwork to the judge.

Now I truly understand some cases of abuse will have no actual proof- but she clearly has stated she has it. The time to post it is NOW when you're fighting for the baybeeeez, for the chance to get more money, etc. So where is all your proof, Alice? Tick tock!
200.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If it's the latest document that ButterTart posted, it's all there. It's a 75 page doc. I read tattle on a laptop so click the arrow/box thing in the top right corner of the document and then download. I don't know how it works on a phone as I never use one to read forums.
Yeah I’m on my phone but it’s showing a preview of the counsel documentation and when I click the arrow it takes me to the 3 page article. I’ll try on the laptop 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had the same issue on mobile, but when I scrolled down to someone replying, the docs loaded with no issue.

Reactions: 7
Funny how the Tam sock is relatively quiet. I notice @Loiskitton is always online as the same time as Tam. I think it's another Alice sock. Lois is an AE sock posing as an FM as real FMs are thin on the ground these days.
https://twitter.com/Loiskitton

Reactions: 22
I think AE would have an excuse. She planned the incident at I and B's flat and the kids knew what roles they had to perform. Elsie would have been told to sacrifice her graduation class for the 'greater good' of getting one over on IG and BW. She might have been promised an extra visit to Yogurtland to make up for it, or some ugly clothes from ebay. Who knows?

I think Elsie always knew she wasn't going to that silks class. The laughing and giggling of the girls demonstrated that they knew they would be rewarded for the stunt they pulled.
Bib. The playing up was orchestrated to hopefully get a retaliation from I and especially B to get her deported. These girls have been repeatedly told their daddy is weak and was stolen by this evil slut and getting rid of her will make daddy ours again and he'll come home.

The giggles were because they thought they'd done the job and mummy will be pleased. 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The original file had an address in it - @ButterTart, would you be able to re-upload it?

I have redacted the address and for now, you can find the document here: https://www.docdroid.net/pqIC6kh/1961538580-pdf

I've not used Docdroid before so I'm not sure how long it will stay up there.

If anyone puts the document on the Wiki, please make sure you use this version with the redacted address.
Yes, I’ve now edited it. Thanks to those who pointed it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What wouldn’t surprise me is Alice having cooked the overnight visit up with her friendly journo. So she could get an exclusive. That journo has been pinpointed before about making stuff up, she isn’t someone who would think that was the wrong thing to do. Get IG arrested and they happen to be ready with the story. She has at least one child herself. Imagine that.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Half of those so called trolls are actually her and her cronies (imo) they have to have a narrative and be seen to be arguing back and forth. It’s all made up tit in their unhinged heads. That’s why the ‘Tone’ acc is soo invested and retweets the sock accounts as he has a better reach of followers who are manly there as A asked her followers to follow the account when it was first set up. This her ‘evidence’ lol 🤯
Any public figure will tell you not to engage with trolls like the AEA account in Twitter. I actually can't stand that account. It stirs Alice up and makes her dangerous. Alice is of course responsible for her own behaviour. She needs to block trolls not engage with them.

Reactions: 16
Any public figure will tell you not to engage with trolls like the AEA account in Twitter. I actually can't stand that account. It stirs Alice up and makes her dangerous. Alice is of course responsible for her own behaviour. She needs to block trolls not engage with them.
They’re very Alice like in their victimhood and wailing. I also get mightly pissed they take all of the documents from here and claim them for their website and then trash Tattle all the time. Sucking up to the accounts known for trashing Ioan previously. I can’t abide it.

I’m devastated at the latest turn of events.When you think Alice can’t go lower, she does. I wonder how she justifies this to herself? It’s utterly shameful to use your kids like this.

Reactions: 25
Elsie was never supposed to attend that class. Both girls were instructed to bring Ioan home. When that failed they both panicked. Ella called Malice and I’m sure she went in with her sister to get further instructions from the bleep. It’s sick really.
BIB and the instructions were "trash his house so he loses his temper and you can accuse him of abuse." It didn't work though because Ioan stayed calm. I actually think the girls were probably terrified Alice would be angry the hadn't fulfilled the brief and that's why Ella lied. I am so sad for those girls. I actually don't think Ella is cruel or manipulative. I think she is a very confused and frightened child.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh God he’s just a massive twit. Every time someone mentions him I just use the 🤢 emoji because he just makes me want to vomit.

How does he think IG had done all of this when A has already said he hadn’t seen them for over a year at one point and then when he did start having contact it started to rapidly go downhill to the point where they were only in his company for minutes, plus he had chaperone‘s with him……

Why is that Loopy, why would a manipulative,narcissistic, devious man out to get your poor Regina, need a chaperone and a psychologist around when he saw his kids if he was trying to poison their minds?

There is one person only who has done ALL the things on those tweets and that is your dear Regina who is abusing and using her own children everyday because her EX husband dare to leave her after years of his own abuse by her.

By writing his blogs (word salads) on B and Ella he is also culpable for abuse by proxy - Alice’s little mouth piece. If it wasn’t so tragic it would be laughable that he doesn’t know or can’t see that A is using him as nothing but a tool in her campaign to destroy IG.

🤮
His entire creepy website is fuelled by his horn, not by any idea of justice for women. He's disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Alice never reckoned on the dr being there. She thought subpoenaing Iris Braydon would mean Ioan would be alone with the girls for some part and then Bianca. Do we know the reason Iris was subpoenaed? Or what I would search for on the court website?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.