Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s this post that confirmed to me that there’s something very wrong with her, fundamentally. She’s trying to perform grief the way other people do it, but she doesn’t understand it. There’s just something missing in her. She’s gone into absolutely appalling detail because she thinks that’s what grabs sympathy, not the fact a young girl has died. Plus there’s an element of enjoying the shocking detail, I can’t help but feel that.
It’s unfathomable. I think she was high on the drama and desperate to insert herself into the centre of it and make it all about her. And she succeeded of course, which I’m sure was exactly what her father and stepmother feared would happen.
I mean, what sort of person flies across the ocean to attend a funeral they’ve been specifically told to keep away from. Not only that, but the funeral of someone they almost certainly never even met.
I also recall she posted something at the time which heavily hinted at abuse in the home, something like “oh no, it’s happened again”. She’s a truly monstrous person.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Well, that's clearly a completely made up story of what happened. I'd like to hear the what really happened version. The stories her dad could tell!
mAlice was likely very cruel to her step-sister if she ever had any communication with her 🐮

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I have a confession to make. I've always lurked on this thread and maybe made 1 or 2 comments. Why is it only now I'm finding out Alice was the lead actress in the dalmatian movie? She's nothing like her 😱 I know people age but come on! She was so pretty back then. What happened? Do I have this to look forward to with middle age creeping in? She doesn't even look like an older version of the doggy lady. I'm gobsmacked
As far as I know the two biggest factors to aging well are good genes and healthy living. Alice has certainly neglected the second. She has the face and body she deserves.
ETA a recent picture of Anneka Rice aged 63
web_Anneka-Rice_getty.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
As far as I know the two biggest factors to aging well are good genes and healthy living. Alice has certainly neglected the second. She has the face and body she deserves.
ETA a recent picture of Anneka Rice aged 63
View attachment 2277966
Aww I used to love Challenge Anneka back in the day. She hasn’t changed has she😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She paints her stepmother, IG's mum and BW with the same brush. In her mind, they're all evil, scheming and jealous.

That's what happens when envy meets projection, I guess. 🤭
There are cycles that just repeat and repeat with this bleep, aren’t there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
twitter has been down the past hours. this tweet before it went down was...ironic
1000010952.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
So for those of us on Twitter and following the story - Houston, we have a problem.

Elon, the racist man baby, just issued an edict that people who refuse to pay 8$ a day to a billionaire, are limited to viewing only 600 tweets a day. So I was on for 10 minutes scrolling my feed and checking my notifications and got hit with my limit. 😡

His dumbass blue check paying fanboys get 6000 a day but even they are furious because it's limiting their reach! 😹 Spoiler alert - they still had no reach.

This will not affect the Alice socks, I am sure but definitely is going to affect my ability to scroll through them.

So keep doing screenshots! I'm a gonna need them! 😡 @welp

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
It’s unfathomable. I think she was high on the drama and desperate to insert herself into the centre of it and make it all about her. And she succeeded of course, which I’m sure was exactly what her father and stepmother feared would happen.
I mean, what sort of person flies across the ocean to attend a funeral they’ve been specifically told to keep away from. Not only that, but the funeral of someone they almost certainly never even met.
I also recall she posted something at the time which heavily hinted at abuse in the home, something like “oh no, it’s happened again”. She’s a truly monstrous person.
She went to gloat at her stepmothers grief!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
It's only 300 a day for new unverified accounts so it's going to limit her daily rummaging for any mention of her or I or B quite a bit I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's only 300 a day for new unverified accounts so it's going to limit her daily rummaging for any mention of her or I or B quite a bit I think.
I had over 100 notifications (political tweets) which immediately knocked my ability to 500.😡 I started fast scrolling before I saw what was happening and fast hit my limit. Some of my friends, who rack up hundreds of notifications tapped out quick.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She needed to be there to share grief with other family members? As if she has a relationship with the girl. And she insisted on thrusting herself upon her father and vying for his attention while the stepmother sat there weeping after losing her only child.

Unfathomable.

Imagine showing up to Hoover up all the attention like that? And she believed *she* was the one being slighted.

As @Endora said, this was grief tourism.

Utterly shameful.

MOO

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
I've been a lurker since Alice herself drew me here in 2022... and I've finally gotten a user name and commented because I was so happy to see Hiraeth hadn't been doxxed and the judge didn't grant an extension for Monday's divorce hearing. I don't know how custody will sort itself out, but I really hope the two Es and Ioan manage to find each other again. #istandwithioan (I was going to actually tweet that hashtag from my own personal twitter account but didn't want Alice or her socks to find me via a search and abuse me!)

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I also wanted to add: I feel part of this little community and all the regular usernames, and like I know you all!
And to keep it on track, everytime I think Alice can't get worse, she surprises me (the pap pics of Es at the failed RO hearing on her insta). I really would love her and I&B to be like Brandi and Leann and co-parent after years of acrimonious behaviour, but I don't think it'll happen....

• Heart
Reactions: 52
They are most likely settled enough to want to stay together long term (otherwise he would have given in to all the blackmail), whether married or not.
Actually I think he reached the point of no return when he saw her passed out on the kitchen floor as detailed in the court documents. That was before Bianca. When he returned to Australia shortly afterwards he was open to female friendships as he had no attachment to his marriage any more.

Blackmail only works if you think the marriage is salvageable or bearable. It wasn't. Bianca is not the femme fatale AE pretends she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Actually I think he reached the point of no return when he saw her passed out on the kitchen floor as detailed in the court documents. That was before Bianca. When he returned to Australia shortly afterwards he was open to female friendships as he had no attachment to his marriage any more.

Blackmail only works if you think the marriage is salvageable or bearable. It wasn't. Bianca is not the femme fatale AE pretends she is.
And sometimes - when you are living with someone who makes you feel that you are the most worthless, unlovable person in the world - someone simply smiling at you and speaking nice to you feels like you may decide to live after all.

PS I forgot to add they make you feel that way because they actually know and relish in treating you that way so you don't dare try to leave and feel no one really will "love" you like they do.

Reason 1001 why you stay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.