Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her father cut ties with her before her stepsister's death in 2013. He was estranged from her by the time of her marriage in 2007.
If I recall correctly, she wanted him to give her away but she didn't want him to bring his wife the God awful witch, so he didn't come.

* Not bashing Ella but I see this pattern repeating itself in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I have always thought that mAlices disgraceful post about her late step sister was partly to infer she was being abused and that mAlice had suffered in the same way ie in the home.

She is a disgraced .

I wonder if that is one of the reasons her father cut all ties?
I’m catching up from a day of having my beautiful best girlies friends around.🥂 i’m now raising a glass of port🍷 whilst scoffing cheese to I&B.
But saw this and by God, the details she went into on this post. Why, just why would you do that, why would you go into that much depth over something soo tragic and something you were not there to witness so have no idea of what actually happened in the order of events leading up to such a tragic loss of life. Why! (This is obviously a rhetorical question)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I think this also shows how disconnected from real empathy she is. Someone with emotional intelligence or common sense really, would have been able to sense the tone of the conversation. All of this actually is me, me, me.
It’s the exact same when she talks about her daughters. “They love ME! Me me meeee” - never “I love them”. And that note she faked that Ella supposedly wrote to her, full of grateful praise for giving her the gift of life. Utter bollocks since she’d shared a video of Ella’s homework not long before and the handwriting looked completely different to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Note that she also adds details which are untrue to make it all sound worse (the house I grew up in). Not true.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
We are having a little Hornblower afternoon here. Ioan looking all baby faced with his Pre Hollywood teeth 😁

such a great pity he never got to continue or revisit the character later in his career.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m catching up from a day of having my beautiful best girlies friends around.🥂 i’m now raising a glass of port🍷 whilst scoffing cheese to I&B.
But saw this and by God, the details she went into on this post. Why, just why would you do that, why would you go into that much depth over something soo tragic and something you were not there to witness so have no idea of what actually happened in the order of events leading up to such a tragic loss of life. Why! (This is obviously a rhetorical question)
She went in to the actual details too. It was disturbing. Having lost someone who unalived themselves, you do not share the details. We haven’t ever discussed the details of my person’s passing.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s the exact same when she talks about her daughters. “They love ME! Me me meeee” - never “I love them”. And that note she faked that Ella supposedly wrote to her, full of grateful praise for giving her the gift of life. Utter bollocks since she’d shared a video of Ella’s homework not long before and the handwriting looked completely different to me.
Thanks for reminding me! Did anyone ever compare the writing on the back of the ‘welfair’ check card and the writing on the cover photo talking tit about AB?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Not sure if this link works - but scroll through all the nauseating bollocks to the Selma Blair bit...just to rub it in that Alice doesn't have friends like Selma anymore. Bianca does.

I have a confession to make. I've always lurked on this thread and maybe made 1 or 2 comments. Why is it only now I'm finding out Alice was the lead actress in the dalmatian movie? She's nothing like her 😱 I know people age but come on! She was so pretty back then. What happened? Do I have this to look forward to with middle age creeping in? She doesn't even look like an older version of the doggy lady. I'm gobsmacked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The Real Ioan Gruffudd seems very patient and polite. Funny how Alice can't see that!
The real IG is a man who clearly values time with his children so much he wants to ensure it’s protected and without interference from the person that has and continues to abuse him.

• Heart
Thanks for reminding me! Did anyone ever compare the writing on the back of the ‘welfair’ check card and the writing on the cover photo talking tit about AB?
I think they are one and the same in my professional capacity as an avid watcher of crime shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you sweetheart. ❤ Btw, the medical problem I briefly discussed threads ago 😹 is fine and being monitored by a team of Doctors because, unlike Alice, I have real diagnoses and don't have to buy my drugs on a street corner from middle schoolers.

Her "fibro" doesn't seem to affect her being able to use a keyboard and stay up for hours on end keeping track of all her socks 🧦. 😹
BIB - Wonderful to hear @KikiFromNy ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She went in to the actual details too. It was disturbing. Having lost someone who unalived themselves, you do not share the details. We haven’t ever discussed the details of my person’s passing.
Yeah it’s this post that confirmed to me that there’s something very wrong with her, fundamentally. She’s trying to perform grief the way other people do it, but she doesn’t understand it. There’s just something missing in her. She’s gone into absolutely appalling detail because she thinks that’s what grabs sympathy, not the fact a young girl has died. Plus there’s an element of enjoying the shocking detail, I can’t help but feel that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I know. I had a very close person to me who also ——- I would never dream nor have ever spoken about any of that sad day to anyone. Why would you!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope and pray for @Toxteth O'Grady and that whoever is by her side is reading her beloved Tattle to her so she knows that Ioan is getting a divorce - finally - on Monday. ❤

The hardest part of the anonymity on Tattle is never knowing the end to each other's stories when people drop off.

I hope the Gods have blessed her. 😥❤❤
Screenshot_20230701-014050.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106
Yeah it’s this post that confirmed to me that there’s something very wrong with her, fundamentally. She’s trying to perform grief the way other people do it, but she doesn’t understand it. There’s just something missing in her. She’s gone into absolutely appalling detail because she thinks that’s what grabs sympathy, not the fact a young girl has died. Plus there’s an element of enjoying the shocking detail, I can’t help but feel that.
Totally agree. That’s what disturbs me so much. She revels in the detail of it.
I know. I had a very close person to me who also ——- I would never dream nor have ever spoken about any of that sad day to anyone. Why would you!
I am sorry for your loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Quoting myself ikr but I added this bit in (BIB) because it's crucial imo. AE is still getting a lot of approval on her Insta. 5184 people liked this tit, so far. The woman is always in the right apparently. Also eta the TRO was granted in Feb 2022.

"These are my beautiful kids. Yesterday was a very traumatic day for all of us but we got through it because of the love we have for each other. Just look at these two. Look how much they care. I won’t say more about the unbelievable injustices of the CA court system that we all experienced, but know that my babies are happy. They’re well fed and we’ve laughed a lot since and we all slept in my bed last night for the first time in about 7 years! Heaven! ( I’ll show the pic if I can get permission from Ella!)

We are so grateful for your love and support. There is so much I am not allowed to say. But it will be so much more interesting when I finally AM allowed because let me tell you, the last three years of our lives have been like nothing I’ve ever heard or possibly could have imagined.

Love you all
A, E, E &E (fur)

PS: for the record Ella would never, ever kick a dog. She wouldn’t even kill a bug. She’s a beautiful, loving and kind 13 year old.

PPS: I didn’t take these photos. They are long-lens paparazzi shots that were taken without our permission during a break in the court hearings and turned up online.
Wacko on twitter acts like a different wacko on Insta . She's so fckin false on Insta being polite etc it's nauseating and those ppl have no clue cept for the brave odd commenter who doesn't let her off and reveals all about her !

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.