Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember, was there an incident where the kids found her passed out in the shower and had to call Gloria? Or something like that?

Reactions: 22
Can anyone remember, was there an incident where the kids found her passed out in the shower and had to call Gloria? Or something like that?
Was that after the split and she expected Ioan to come and rescue her?
---
IMG_2994.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
I can’t remember if it was before or after the split but she got Gloria to phone IG repeatedly while he was away working instead of calling 911 (which surely she needed if she was on the brink of death like she says). Just some more controlling bullshit to keep him on edge.

Reactions: 31
I can’t remember if it was before or after the split but she got Gloria to phone IG repeatedly while he was away working instead of calling 911 (which surely she needed if she was on the brink of death like she says). Just some more controlling bullshit to keep him on edge.
There has been so much awful behaviour hasn’t there? I worry for the girls and Ioan even more than ever on Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
---

View attachment 2278069
I remember this email, seriously what in the actual duck! Imagine emailing your exes mum, even if you got on (mAlice didn't allow them to have a relationship with the kids, so that would be the only reason to stay in contact) after you split up; but to send this tit, honestly she is totally off her rocker!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Loving all of the long-lurking newbies joining us this weekend! Welcome ✌💜

(except you, kitty. Miow’s it going today, hun? 😎)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hi all
New poster here but very long time lurker and this post has sent me over the edge. It is just beyond horrendous. I am a MS warrior ✊🏻, a daughter of a narc mother and a (struggling 😂😂 )mother… how AE could post the details about her step sister’s suicide, who she never met, in public is so disturbing and disgusting I think IG should have left her then. Sorry don’t know how to spoiler. We all know of people who have died before their time and this post shows a basic lack of ANY human decency to the poor girl’s mother. And then she arrives at the funeral uninvited!!! How dare she.
I won’t go on as I am honestly so appalled by this post. Even more then all the other awful stuff she has done. Thank you to all the posters for keeping us so informed. Especially welp. 🥰🥰 I found Tattle as thought Ioan was a bit of a dick for his Instagram post announcing his new love. Then read the facts and realised what was going on. Obviously i feel for him and hope he can move on but I am especially sad for the girls. Not easy but there is time to turn things around for them I believe

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Well, that's clearly a completely made-up story of what happened. I'd like to hear the what really happened version. The stories her dad could tell!
A mother loses her child. Alice barely knew the young girl, if at all. Alice was in her 40s when this happened. The stepsister was not in Alice's life at all and was a young teenager. And her father, with whom she is estranged, specifically states his wife, a woman dad married when Alice was well over the age of 30, does not want Alice there, period. It's the stepmother's child. It's the stepmother's pain. What does Alice do? Flies there anyway with her family in tow, ignoring the wishes of a grieving mother, the woman Alice said horrible, nasty things to (except the stepmother refused to take Alice's abuse). And we know Alice is an unreliable narrator. The reality is Alice was making this a big performance: the princess taking back her rightful place next to daddy, making herself the center of attention The stepmother saw right through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Loving all of the long-lurking newbies joining us this weekend! Welcome ✌💜

(except you, kitty. Miow’s it going today, hun? 😎)
I've been trying to register for ages (weeks if not months) but it's always been full!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've been trying to register for ages (weeks if not months) but it's always been full!
Ahh yeah I forgot there was a shutdown on new members recently. Glad you persevered! Anyone who’s read the wiki and has eyeballs and common sense always most welcome 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ahh yeah I forgot there was a shutdown on new members recently. Glad you persevered! Anyone who’s read the wiki and has eyeballs and common sense always most welcome 😉
I don't consider myself a "new" member as I've been reading religiously for 18 months. Every day! And I regal my co-workers and friends with the gory details. I simply can't understand people who support Alice. All this evidence that supposedly will come out. I bet none of the FMs have seen "it" so why do they support her abuse so blithely?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What does break the thread mean? I'm sure I've felt worse, but can't recall when. If anybody else did this to me I'd have to whoop their ass. I'm obviously not a pro drinker. Oh, my head...btw, Alice is still a bleep!
Oh you poor poor thing! How I feel for you!!! It will get better though, right now you might find it hard to believe, but it will, you’ll see! Sending hugs (not too tight ones, obviously)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She needed to be there to share grief with other family members? As if she has a relationship with the girl. And she insisted on thrusting herself upon her father and vying for his attention while the stepmother sat there weeping after losing her only child.

Unfathomable.

Imagine showing up to Hoover up all the attention like that? And she believed *she* was the one being slighted.

As @Endora said, this was grief tourism.

Utterly shameful.

MOO
This to me was one of the worst things she's done, literally forcing herself on a grieving woman at her child's funeral. If we didn't know Alice had done this it would be hard to believe even she could be this deliberately cruel and selfish. And the way she's used it since, to try and get sympathy for herself while using it as a weapon to hurt her father and stepmum, and without any respect or compassion for Stephanie herself, words fail me.

I don't know what went on in the Evans household that all three kids turned out... special ... but I can't blame their father for going no contact with Alice.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I don't consider myself a "new" member as I've been reading religiously for 18 months. Every day! And I regal my co-workers and friends with the gory details. I simply can't understand people who support Alice. All this evidence that supposedly will come out. I bet none of the FMs have seen "it" so why do they support her abuse so blithely?
Oh they've seen it. And read it. But it is all lies that Ioan and Bianca tell - even recordings, emails, text messages and witnesses. Somehow, they are all lies.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.