Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She attended his step-daughter’s funeral while pregnant with Elsie, I think. She made a scene and then ran statist to social media to bleat about it looking for sympathy.
Is that when she sat on the arm of a sofa, or on her dad's knee, and her stepmother allegedly got annoyed with Alice?

I have read that before, but I can't remember where right now.

Reactions: 23
Is that when she sat on the arm of a sofa, or on her dad's knee, and her stepmother allegedly got annoyed with Alice?

I’m trying to find it. There’s so much of her batshit behaviour that’s a huge concern.
I think it was the only time she’d have met her stepmother so quite possibly that was the sitting on the arm of the chair incident. She caused it even at a funeral of a 15 year old girl. And people come on here to defend her??
---
@Ametrine @Mad Betty posted this a while ago. This was some of it.
IMG_2992.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Yeah, other than a couple of friends from school (who live on the other side of the world) seems like Alice’s remaining “friends” are all cut from the same cloth. As in very much fair-weather, posh blonde media types who are shallow as a puddle and are only in the friendship for the good times. I’d be very surprised if she’s heard a peep from Celia in years now, and Lady V just drifts in when suits and is a parasite anyway. But you get out what you put in, and Alice certainly makes no visible effort to support or visit her friends either. She even used Celia’s book launch IG post as an opportunity to whine about her divorce (which Celia ignored). I mean she seems like an hole anyway so no big loss, but posters here used to say “where are all her friends? They should be supporting her!” This is why they weren’t. Because she chooses self-centered people just like herself who are there for the nights out and the red carpet crap, and when the tit goes down they’re nowhere to be found.
All the Abuser’s relationships are, and have always been transactional.

Reactions: 25
mAlice is always bleating on about “Bianca wants to be a star but she’s ugly” “Bianca wanted the Hollywood life and she’ll never get it” and mocks her being an extra. Bianca trolls hard with a cute photo from a hangout date with SB
In Alice’s head B has taken her husband and now she’s taken her friend. I would not be writing B off as a weak woman unable to withstand Alice’s bullshit for the sake of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m trying to find it. There’s so much of her batshit behaviour that’s a huge concern.
I think it was the only time she’d have met her stepmother so quite possibly that was the sitting on the arm of the chair incident. She caused it even at a funeral of a 15 year old girl. And people come on here to defend her??
---
Yes, and despite being told they didn't want her there she went anyway. She made it all about her rather than honoring the wishes of the two people who were actually grieving their child.

Grief thievery. Nothing remotely narcissistic about it at all.

MOO.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I have always thought that mAlices disgraceful post about her late step sister was partly to infer she was being abused and that mAlice had suffered in the same way ie in the home.

She is a disgrace.

I wonder if that is one of the reasons her father cut all ties?
I had never seen that but posting the details of someone’s death like that is disgusting. Like literally how it occurred in detail. For what? Attention.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I think her father cut ties with her before her stepsister's death in 2013. He was estranged from her by the time of her marriage in 2007.
Yes. I was meaning that were her dubious allegations one of the reasons for the cutting of dies whenever that happened.

And then the tragic death of the step sister gave her another reason to bring her inferred allegations to sm years later.

Sorry to say I simply would not put anything past her.

Reactions: 26
---
I think this also shows how disconnected from real empathy she is. Someone with emotional intelligence or common sense really, would have been able to sense the tone of the conversation. All of this actually is me, me, me.

Reactions: 38
41 minutes since the last post!

Did you 🤭 break the thread @Whodofthunk???
What does break the thread mean? I'm sure I've felt worse, but can't recall when. If anybody else did this to me I'd have to whoop their ass. I'm obviously not a pro drinker. Oh, my head...btw, Alice is still a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

its early on in my pdf. that long screenshot of her reddit account

Reactions: 14
---
Think it was on reddit or some other anon forum that she posted the saga of the funeral - if that helps?

Reactions: 10
❤ ❤ ❤ Big, big hugs to you beautiful Kiki and anyone else who was triggered (I also hate that word!) on the last thread by someone daring to call themselves a cat.❤❤❤

Bifurcation is going through and Bianca is partying with Selma Blair! It's a very good day!
Thank you sweetheart. ❤ Btw, the medical problem I briefly discussed threads ago 😹 is fine and being monitored by a team of Doctors because, unlike Alice, I have real diagnoses and don't have to buy my drugs on a street corner from middle schoolers.

Her "fibro" doesn't seem to affect her being able to use a keyboard and stay up for hours on end keeping track of all her socks 🧦. 😹

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes, and despite being told they didn't want her there she went anyway. She made it all about her rather than honoring the wishes of the two people who were actually grieving their child.
It wasn't her father who called her with the news. Is it likely he would have contacted her at all? I don't think so. For her to turn their tragedy into some kind of performative grief tourism is sickening.

Reactions: 31
---
If I recall correctly she also published an Instagram post in which she implied there was "something" wrong in the home, like when she was growing up that she was sorry she didn't stop and now we know exactly why the Father went no contact with her. It was really quite horrible. 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It wasn't her father who called her with the news. Is it likely he would have contacted her at all? I don't think so. For her to turn their tragedy into some kind of performative grief tourism is sickening.
Would have been her bestest ever brother in the world Tone.
---
If I recall correctly she also published an Instagram post in which she implied there was "something" wrong in the home, like when she was growing up that she was story she didn't stop and now we know exactly why the Father went no contact with her. It was really quite horrible. 😡
I remember her saying that. She Co-opts grief and pain so interchangeably it’s disturbing. I’ve never seen it as clear as this. But keep coming here and Twitter and defending her kitty cats.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
To @Kitti, who in the last thread said Alice's Instagram showed a happy family and a loving couple.

1) Instagram isn't real life (the same as how Twitter isn't). It's really easy to put up a facade and make out that you have the perfect relationship, happy kids and amazing home life.

2) Many of Alice's photos were taken inside her home, instead of being out and about, either on her own, or with her girls.

3) In several photos and videos, her girls look uncomfortable and unsure what to do, like Alice is directing them to do something or act a certain way. In some of the photos, the girls are not fully dressed, or are posing in positions which a lot of responsible parents wouldn't feel comfortable sharing on a public profile.

4) Alice posted many intrusive photos and videos of Ioan, including ones where he was asleep. In several photos and videos, Ioan looks stressed, exasperated or not happy. You can really tell when Ioan started to get fed up of Alice taking photos of him - around the start of 2020.

6) Alice has made some very strange posts with odd commentary, many of which are still on her profile.

7) Alice frequently used her family and lifestyle to get attention via comments, likes and follows.

Look at this post - and it was AFTER he came back from Australia and told her he didn't love her anymore. Yet she still posted this. If I was Ioan I would have walked out then and there (and that wasn't even the first time she'd posted a photo of him asleep).

View attachment 2277577

This post from 2017 shows she even admits Ioan was annoyed by her behaviour. Yet she still has to take a photo of him, and then even more unbelievably, she posts about how annoyed with her he was. She probably thought she was being zany and cute:

View attachment 2277604

And then there's this post from 2017, which defies all belief. She describes her step-sister's suicide in excruciating detail. Bearing in mind she never met her step-sister, but is acting like they were close (I cropped it to not show her face, or the full description of the suicide). She made this post with the aim of hurting her estranged father and step-mother. She's despicable for posting this.

View attachment 2277594

The impression I get from Alice from her Instagram is that she's hyper, overbearing, loud and annoying. She has no concept of boundaries and was happy to share information and people's private moments, including those that had nothing to do with her. Being Ioan's wife provided a lot of her identity and content, so she exploited that as much as possible. She divulged things which she shouldn't have, showing that she did not respect his right to privacy.

She had a nice lifestyle and home, yes. I do believe Ioan was in love with her for many years, and some of the older photos and videos she's posted do make it seem like he was happy and really in love with her. But people change. Ioan grew as a person (giving up alcohol, becoming more assertive), while Alice regressed. She abused him and refused to address her social media addiction and alcoholism. He had every right to end their marriage. She had no right to bring this into the public sphere, lie about him, trash his reputation, bleed him dry financially, and most egregiously, turn their daughters against him.

(I think Alice triggers me so much because I'm a very private person; I can't handle loud and overbearing people; and people eating crisps noisily in public drives me insane.)
That's the one I posted about! 🤮 Thank you!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.