Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that after the split and she expected Ioan to come and rescue her?
---

View attachment 2278069
Yes this is the incident!

so as she is telling the story, which of these do we think ACTUALLY happened:

(a) never happened, completely made up
(b) slipped because drunk
(c) no fall, just passed out drunk in bathroom

?

*promise I’m not Alice

Reactions: 21

?

*promise I’m not Alice
She was pretty clearly still wasted when writing the email (after the paramedics had shaken her awake I presume)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also some people just enjoy a fight, some people enjoy the trolling, they might not even believe it themselves but love the interaction

Reactions: 18
This post alone tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about Malice. About how she sees things and how she is the main character, how little she feels about other people's feelings. About how she piggy backs people's grief. I truly find it disgusting how she intruded on that situation which was absolutely devastating for her dad and his wife and made it worse because it had to be about her. She really is an absolutely vile individual totally incapable of thinking about anyone except herself. Rot in hell Malice, I try to be kind and understand in everyone's situation but you really are the exception. You deserve nothing because you have never given anything to anyone else in all your years on this planet you absolute bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Re Weinstein
In my humble opinion he never believed her for a second. He knew she was bandwagoning, knew she was fckin lying through her back teeth, knew she was attention seeking . In the end he could do nothing but apologise and support her publicly. She nearly ruined his career whilst with him FFS!

Jesus the freedom be must feel must be enormous seriously and thats before the divorce !

• Heart
Reactions: 52

?

*promise I’m not Alice
b and c? slipped and fell because she was drunk, then passed out.

Though as this is Alice, a) is as likely as any of them.

Reactions: 26
I have a confession to make. I've always lurked on this thread and maybe made 1 or 2 comments. Why is it only now I'm finding out Alice was the lead actress in the dalmatian movie? She's nothing like her 😱 I know people age but come on! She was so pretty back then. What happened? Do I have this to look forward to with middle age creeping in? She doesn't even look like an older version of the doggy lady. I'm gobsmacked
Welcome! Love your posts in the Katie Hayes thread….!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a confession to make. I've always lurked on this thread and maybe made 1 or 2 comments. Why is it only now I'm finding out Alice was the lead actress in the dalmatian movie? She's nothing like her 😱 I know people age but come on! She was so pretty back then. What happened? Do I have this to look forward to with middle age creeping in? She doesn't even look like an older version of the doggy lady. I'm gobsmacked
I loved the Christmas Card movie. Didn't realise it was Alice. Won't watch it again now (not that I've seen it on Netflix or any streaming service)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
👋 another newbie here, after lurking and reading for months on end.. finally took the plunge and joined!
Oh my days the batshittery of this woman just does not stop, I just can't believe that people like this exist. Like most here I've dealt with tit times and breakups but I've never seen anything to this extent in my life. And those poor kids I just can't believe a parent would do this to their kids, it's insane. She's just burnt the kids, Ioans and her own world down around them all because she thinks that she's the one that's been wronged.. just utter madness

• Heart
Reactions: 63
She paints her stepmother, IG's mum and BW with the same brush. In her mind, they're all evil, scheming and jealous.

That's what happens when envy meets projection, I guess. 🤭
She's even said that they look like each other!

Maybe all olive-skinned brunettes look alike to Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #188 Alice? Alice? Who the Bifurc is Alice??

putting this in early before I sober up and forget 🫨🫨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I don't consider myself a "new" member as I've been reading religiously for 18 months. Every day! And I regal my co-workers and friends with the gory details. I simply can't understand people who support Alice. All this evidence that supposedly will come out. I bet none of the FMs have seen "it" so why do they support her abuse so blithely?
Funnily enough one of Alice's supporters has apologised to Bianca on her IG it's in the comments section under the photo of Bianca and Selma. Some are seemingly beginning to see through Alice's victim act.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Funnily enough one of Alice's supporters has apologised to Bianca on her IG it's in the comments section under the photo of Bianca and Selma. Some are seemingly beginning to see through Alice's victim act.
Hopefully that's one of many. I saw someone commented" Not long until Independence Day", which can be taken more than one way.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh gosh, the doll lady? I’m glad she apologised.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't consider myself a "new" member as I've been reading religiously for 18 months. Every day! And I regal my co-workers and friends with the gory details. I simply can't understand people who support Alice. All this evidence that supposedly will come out. I bet none of the FMs have seen "it" so why do they support her abuse so blithely?
Because he supposedly "cheated" and that is apparently carte blanche to behave however you want, to whoever you want, for however long you want.

Does anyone else find themselves insulted that women being dignified and picking themselves up, dusting themselves off, and getting on with life after a break-up is seen by Alice and her supporters as them repressing their true selves? And that actually if we weren't all "oppressed by the patriarchy" what we'd all want to do if we have our feelings hurt is behave like gigantic toddlers - screaming, tantrumming, posting abuse all over social media, calling people names and making fun of their appearance/disabilities/sexuality/you name it? Get fucked. I'm a grown woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I don't know what went on in the Evans household that all three kids turned out... special ... but I can't blame their father for going no contact with Alice.
I know Alice and Tony are nuttier than squirrel tit but what about the other sibling? Didnt that one cut contact with them all?

Imagine that lot being your family...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Because he supposedly "cheated" and that is apparently carte blanche to behave however you want, to whoever you want, for however long you want.

Does anyone else find themselves insulted that women being dignified and picking themselves up, dusting themselves off, and getting on with life after a break-up is seen by Alice and her supporters as them repressing their true selves? And that actually if we weren't all "oppressed by the patriarchy" what we'd all want to do if we have our feelings hurt is behave like gigantic toddlers - screaming, tantrumming, posting abuse all over social media, calling people names and making fun of their appearance/disabilities/sexuality/you name it? Get fucked. I'm a grown woman.
She shames all women with that toddler behaviour it's embarrassing to watch and quite frankly there's saner in the asylums!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.