Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To @Kitti, who in the last thread said Alice's Instagram showed a happy family and a loving couple.

1) Instagram isn't real life (the same as how Twitter isn't). It's really easy to put up a facade and make out that you have the perfect relationship, happy kids and amazing home life.

2) Many of Alice's photos were taken inside her home, instead of being out and about, either on her own, or with her girls.

3) In several photos and videos, her girls look uncomfortable and unsure what to do, like Alice is directing them to do something or act a certain way. In some of the photos, the girls are not fully dressed, or are posing in positions which a lot of responsible parents wouldn't feel comfortable sharing on a public profile.

4) Alice posted many intrusive photos and videos of Ioan, including ones where he was asleep. In several photos and videos, Ioan looks stressed, exasperated or not happy. You can really tell when Ioan started to get fed up of Alice taking photos of him - around the start of 2020.

6) Alice has made some very strange posts with odd commentary, many of which are still on her profile.

7) Alice frequently used her family and lifestyle to get attention via comments, likes and follows.

Look at this post - and it was AFTER he came back from Australia and told her he didn't love her anymore. Yet she still posted this. If I was Ioan I would have walked out then and there (and that wasn't even the first time she'd posted a photo of him asleep).

View attachment 2277577

This post from 2017 shows she even admits Ioan was annoyed by her behaviour. Yet she still has to take a photo of him, and then even more unbelievably, she posts about how annoyed with her he was. She probably thought she was being zany and cute:

View attachment 2277604

And then there's this post from 2017, which defies all belief. She describes her step-sister's suicide in excruciating detail. Bearing in mind she never met her step-sister, but is acting like they were close (I cropped it to not show her face, or the full description of the suicide). She made this post with the aim of hurting her estranged father and step-mother. She's despicable for posting this.

View attachment 2277594

The impression I get from Alice from her Instagram is that she's hyper, overbearing, loud and annoying. She has no concept of boundaries and was happy to share information and people's private moments, including those that had nothing to do with her. Being Ioan's wife provided a lot of her identity and content, so she exploited that as much as possible. She divulged things which she shouldn't have, showing that she did not respect his right to privacy.

She had a nice lifestyle and home, yes. I do believe Ioan was in love with her for many years, and some of the older photos and videos she's posted do make it seem like he was happy and really in love with her. But people change. Ioan grew as a person (giving up alcohol, becoming more assertive), while Alice regressed. She abused him and refused to address her social media addiction and alcoholism. He had every right to end their marriage. She had no right to bring this into the public sphere, lie about him, trash his reputation, bleed him dry financially, and most egregiously, turn their daughters against him.

(I think Alice triggers me so much because I'm a very private person; I can't handle loud and overbearing people; and people eating crisps noisily in public drives me insane.)
Only one thing mAlice was right about in this, is that was indeed the last time they ever went away alone together 🤣
Thank you for putting this together 🩷
I think that Kitti has left the building!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As Alice often likes to comment on other people's looks, how beautiful do Selma and Bianca look it those Insta posts? BTW, Selma is 51, someone else 52 at the time of recording...
0_Lorraine.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The piece of tit in me wants to @ Alice Kitti and ask her how her head is this morning. The baby angel on my shoulder says “let sleeping dogs cats lie.” 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 30
latest B story

To @Kitti, who in the last thread said Alice's Instagram showed a happy family and a loving couple.

1) Instagram isn't real life (the same as how Twitter isn't). It's really easy to put up a facade and make out that you have the perfect relationship, happy kids and amazing home life.

2) Many of Alice's photos were taken inside her home, instead of being out and about, either on her own, or with her girls.

3) In several photos and videos, her girls look uncomfortable and unsure what to do, like Alice is directing them to do something or act a certain way. In some of the photos, the girls are not fully dressed, or are posing in positions which a lot of responsible parents wouldn't feel comfortable sharing on a public profile.

4) Alice posted many intrusive photos and videos of Ioan, including ones where he was asleep. In several photos and videos, Ioan looks stressed, exasperated or not happy. You can really tell when Ioan started to get fed up of Alice taking photos of him - around the start of 2020.

6) Alice has made some very strange posts with odd commentary, many of which are still on her profile.

7) Alice frequently used her family and lifestyle to get attention via comments, likes and follows.

Look at this post - and it was AFTER he came back from Australia and told her he didn't love her anymore. Yet she still posted this. If I was Ioan I would have walked out then and there (and that wasn't even the first time she'd posted a photo of him asleep).

View attachment 2277577

This post from 2017 shows she even admits Ioan was annoyed by her behaviour. Yet she still has to take a photo of him, and then even more unbelievably, she posts about how annoyed with her he was. She probably thought she was being zany and cute:

View attachment 2277604

And then there's this post from 2017, which defies all belief. She describes her step-sister's suicide in excruciating detail. Bearing in mind she never met her step-sister, but is acting like they were close (I cropped it to not show her face, or the full description of the suicide). She made this post with the aim of hurting her estranged father and step-mother. She's despicable for posting this.

View attachment 2277594

The impression I get from Alice from her Instagram is that she's hyper, overbearing, loud and annoying. She has no concept of boundaries and was happy to share information and people's private moments, including those that had nothing to do with her. Being Ioan's wife provided a lot of her identity and content, so she exploited that as much as possible. She divulged things which she shouldn't have, showing that she did not respect his right to privacy.

She had a nice lifestyle and home, yes. I do believe Ioan was in love with her for many years, and some of the older photos and videos she's posted do make it seem like he was happy and really in love with her. But people change. Ioan grew as a person (giving up alcohol, becoming more assertive), while Alice regressed. She abused him and refused to address her social media addiction and alcoholism. He had every right to end their marriage. She had no right to bring this into the public sphere, lie about him, trash his reputation, bleed him dry financially, and most egregiously, turn their daughters against him.

(I think Alice triggers me so much because I'm a very private person; I can't handle loud and overbearing people; and people eating crisps noisily in public drives me insane.)
I cant be arsed to search this but the worst was somewhere 5 years ago where they were on the plane and Ioan was visibly distressed and asked her to please not post this, aaaand guess what she did

there were actually many gems over the years that she eventually deleted (on his protest probably), pity I didnt save them.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
As Alice often likes to comment on other people's looks, how beautiful do Selma and Bianca look it those Insta posts? BTW, Selma is 51, someone else 52 at the time of recording...
View attachment 2277675
How dare you! This was taken two years ago now, time to move on now.

Here is a beautiful woman so very upset that she's managing to cry without any tears falling. Now that requires some serious talent.

You are so MEAN and NASTY for sharing this photo of a woman in so much distress that she had to go on national TV to talk about it, and then send her estranged husband an email saying "Want more?" immediately after the broadcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
latest B story

I cant be arsed to search this but the worst was somewhere 5 years ago where they were on the plane and Ioan was visibly distressed and asked her to please not post this, aaaand guess what she did
I almost didn’t watch until the end. I’m glad I did. Bianca is really getting her digs in and I’m here for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Excellent Mum!!! 😍 ✌🏻 Excellent title! Hope no one minds I brought my comfort socks with me from the last thread...

*And I've decided to use only kitty emojis henceforth. 😹 I don't know why I haven't been. 😼

View attachment 2276774
❤ ❤ ❤ Big, big hugs to you beautiful Kiki and anyone else who was triggered (I also hate that word!) on the last thread by someone daring to call themselves a cat.❤❤❤

Bifurcation is going through and Bianca is partying with Selma Blair! It's a very good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bianca doesn’t need the kids for her Instagram- she has celebrity friends. 💅

Sliding doors…just imagine how this might have played out if Alice had acted with emotional maturity and had never posted that highly dramatic first tweet telling the world that Ioan has left us. What an avalanche of pointless waste of time, emotion and money it has been since that point. An example of how ego obstructed wellbeing. This could have been settled a year + ago. Her ego drives her but all her foolishness has made her look a complete chump and she will never get back her dignity or lose her label of an abuser. A grade A example of cutting your nose of to spite your face. Not smart, daft.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Bianca doesn’t need the kids for her Instagram- she has celebrity friends. 💅

Sliding doors…just imagine how this might have played out if Alice had acted with emotional maturity and had never posted that highly dramatic first tweet telling the world that Ioan has left us. What an avalanche of pointless waste of time, emotion and money it has been since that point. An example of how ego obstructed wellbeing. This could have been settled a year + ago. Her ego drives her but all her foolishness has made her look a complete chump and she will never get back her dignity or lose her label of an abuser. A grade A example of cutting your nose of to spite your face. Not smart, daft.
Yep. And people always think the worst of celebrity men who leave their wives. If she'd kept her big gob shut, everyone would've just jumped to the (wrong) conclusion he cheated and she would've got the sympathy she desperately wants. I don't think that would've been enough to feed her narcissism though.

Reactions: 32
probably scheming something new.

I wonder if she will be offering him visitation today. It's unwise for him to take it before the RO hearing and I reckon neither party has even entertained it the past weeks, but Alice needs a new plan
I agree it wouldn't be wise to see them before the hearing, I'm pretty Anne would have advised him the same too.
Such a shame, as I, B and the girls, could be out celebrating 4th of July weekend, if mAlice hadn't PA'd the life out of them.
Poor girls stuck with the warthog all weekend, in that flat; no fresh air, no ice creams on the beach, no playing with Emma in a park...just the warthog sat there literally wallowing in her own tit 😑

Reactions: 23
I have always thought that mAlices disgraceful post about her late step sister was partly to infer she was being abused and that mAlice had suffered in the same way ie in the home.

She is a disgrace.

I wonder if that is one of the reasons her father cut all ties?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I have always thought that mAlices disgraceful post about her late step sister was partly to infer she was being abused and that mAlice had suffered in the same way ie in the home.

She is a disgrace.

Absolutely this. She likes to talk and infer about CSA a lot! She’s obsessed by it.
I’m not sure anyone who has been can speak so flippantly about it the way she does.
I speak as a SA victim. There’s certain words and phrases I cannot use.
She is playing it out again now against her ex husband. It’s disturbing and disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

She is a disgrace.

I think her father cut ties with her before her stepsister's death in 2013. He was estranged from her by the time of her marriage in 2007.

Reactions: 26
I think her father cut ties with her before her stepsister's death in 2013. He was estranged from her by the time of her marriage in 2007.
She attended his step-daughter’s funeral while pregnant with Elsie, I think. She made a scene and then ran straight to social media to bleat about it looking for sympathy.

@welp do you have the receipts of her talking about the phone call where she was told not to attend? Was it a Reddit post?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.