Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the socks was praising Christina Applegate a few days ago (around the time of the bizarre "good MS" / "bad MS" crap).

So transparent – she knew she had already ballsed it up with Selma Blair.

I'd love to see Christina meet up with B too. You come for one MSer, you come for us all!
Christina Applegate has been definitely going through a struggle in her MS journey and vocal about her anger about issues - I’m sure mAlice sees this as “appropriate “ response- and probably vehemently wishes the weight gain Christina experienced from meds on BW.

Christina and Selma were in one of my fave cute gal comedies in 90s/2000 era - Sweetest Thing. As I’ve read Christina’s struggle (she also dealt with breast cancer), I’ve actually hoped Selma and B can reach out to her to offer support when she is ready for next step in processing her journey.

mAlice (excuse me - sock #2,345) raving about Christina made me furious- she has no actual empathy for the woman - I am sure she is more sinisterly gleeful about a similar era actress gaining weight since mAlice is so focused on physical appearances. And BTW Christina still looks lovely!!!

ETA @SynthGirl. Definitely buying Selma’s book this weekend- and I’ll gladly buy a book by B - and Christina A!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if she will be offering him visitation today. It's unwise for him to take it before the RO hearing
Well if she did it shows how much Ella needs an RO against her father LOL

I doubt IG will accept any more overnight offers either. The chaperone can't stay all night and it's far too dangerous for him and B.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
First of all: Happy birthday @sallygsoton and @KikiFromNy! Keep on turding girls!

As for Malice reading here about our wedding theories, I’m sure it’s the first thing she thought when she saw the bifurcation filing. She doesn’t want a new Mrs Gruffudd and it’s been her obsession since she found out about the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Christina Applegate has been definitely going through a struggle in her MS journey and vocal about her anger about issues - I’m sure mAlice sees this as “appropriate “ response- and probably vehemently wishes the weight gain Christina experienced from meds on BW.

Christina and Selma were in one of my fave cute gal comedies in 90s/2000 era - Sweetest Thing. As I’ve read Christina’s struggle (she also dealt with breast cancer), I’ve actually hoped Selma and B can reach out to her to offer support when she is ready for next step in processing her journey.

mAlice (excuse me - sock #2,345) raving about Christina made me furious- she has no actual empathy for the woman - I am sure she is more sinisterly gleeful about a similar era actress gaining weight since mAlice is so focused on physical appearances. And BTW Christina still looks lovely!!!

ETA @SynthGirl. Definitely buying Selma’s book this weekend- and I’ll gladly buy a book by B - and Christina A!
The Sweetest Thing is nuts :LOL: Thanks to you I'm now humming "it's too big to fit in here" :ROFLMAO:

Al doesn't know what empathy is or feels like, one of the many things wrong with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What I find a little concerning is that the only place there is any suggestion that I&B might be planning on getting married is here yet the socks are frothing at the mouth about it.

We’re speculating! I&B both may have been put off marriage by their previous experiences. We all know that the MS society got a nice donation because someone reading these threads can’t recognise a joke when they see one so we probably should be a little careful we don’t inflame the situation.
---
I think what I’m trying to say is bear in mind everything you say is going to be read by someone malicious, able and willing to act on that malice and incredibly bleeping stupid 🤪😬
Exactly. They might be like myself and Mr G, 24 years together and still not got around to tying the knot. We’re a bit like Ma and Pa Larkins - without the two legged kids (have four legged ones instead 😃)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahhh so the publishing of her abuse is abusive but not the wording and intent to do harm that gets you a three year (could have been five, probably be a lifetime) restraining order. Gotcha.
I’m a sweary beast again. Throw These abuse enabling cunts into the nearest bin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
First of all: Happy birthday @sallygsoton and @KikiFromNy! Keep on turding girls!

As for Malice reading here about our wedding theories, I’m sure it’s the first thing she thought when she saw the bifurcation filing. She doesn’t want a new Mrs Gruffudd and it’s been her obsession since she found out about the relationship.
most people file for bifurcation as soon as they can and if they see that the case is unlikely to settle soon (of course some other requirements have to be met by the other side, like the financial declaration, but Alice did this last november). I doubt Ioan's side ever thought that the case will settle anytime soon and I'm sure Ioan has felt emotional stress over being married to her for a long time (in fact she was constantly going on about the fact that they are still married). I obviously am not saying that wanting to remarry is the reason for it, and perhaps he has only now reached the point where he is certain that no settlement will be reached any time or where he hates Alice enough to get rid of her entirely. But I highly suspect he wants to have at least the option to swiftly react if Bianca struggles with medical bills or visa. They are most likely settled enough to want to stay together long term (otherwise he would have given in to all the blackmail), whether married or not.

Reactions: 36
Oh I missed all the fun last night! Kitti / pussy (who do we know who loves that word, spoiler: not Trump, the other one) has given me a very entertaining morning of reading, thanks Kits.

2 more days to go, so happy for Yo.

Still gravely concerned for the girls, I hope we can celebrate their saving soon, too.
I find it amusing that I put up a picture of my cat as a palate cleanser and a day later, a poster by the name of ‘Kitti’ turns up. Shall Question Cat to ensure he hasn’t become a Sock (or developed opposable thumbs).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I find it amusing that I put up a picture of my cat as a palate cleanser and a day later, a poster by the name of ‘Kitti’ turns up. Shall Question Cat to ensure he hasn’t become a Sock (or developed opposable thumbs).
I know cats* are evil but that’d be a new low!

*cat mom of many here

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think I might have over served myself adult beverages celebrating last night. Woke up to my cat harking up a hair ball. 🥴 Quite fitting with last night's post. If my aching head doesn't explode I'll check back later. Happy Saturday!
Oh I know that furball sound very well 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sounds like you need to assume the recovery position on the sofa 😉
---
I wonder if all mAlices "fans" that no doubt follow Selma, also now think that Selma is X Y Z, considering that she had a day out with B...I think the backing of a long time Hollywood heavy weight, has just helped mAlice finally finish digging her own grave!

P.s for the socks, this is a joke (have to point this out as we know how dense you all are) I am not suggesting that mAlice should be in a grave 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Still on page 5 of the last thread but I am shooketh. First @welp calls Alice wet and now she's posting about masturbation??!! Has Alice infiltrated welp's secret HQ, kidnapped and replaced her?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a contrast to what AE was saying about Selma behind the scenes.
What's her IG bio again? Oh, yeah: "When given the choice to be kind or to be right, choose to be kind." :sneaky:

We don't call her mAlice for nothing!
Perez trying to butter up the great and good for his malignant friend and she fucked it all up with it her own snarky comments . It's like when she stuck up for Lawrence Fox when he said it was alright to call a mix-raced kid a chimp (his sister is married to Richard Ayode and his sister does not talk to him ) - Fox now does the news on Facist News (GBNews to be fair ) since he cannot get an acting job

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Bloody hell, the mAlice stress has gotten to me! I just posted this on the Liz Jones thread by mistake :mad:

I had attempted (and failed) to point out how bizarre Tams comment was and how about if it does NOT happen…because after all, why the hell would Ioan and 🐝 want that???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Perez trying to butter up the great and good for his malignant friend and she fucked it all up with it her own snarky comments . It's like when she stuck up for Lawrence Fox when he said it was alright to call a mix-raced kid a chimp (his sister is married to Richard Ayode and his sister does not talk to him ) - Fox now does the news on Facist News (GBNews to be fair ) since he cannot get an acting job
BIB
Wow! I did not know this, racist cunts the pair of them 😔

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Still on page 5 of the last thread but I am shooketh. First @welp calls Alice wet and now she's posting about masturbation??!! Has Alice infiltrated welp's secret HQ, kidnapped and replaced her?

I'm so hungover. Please, don't talk about Alice being wet. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been reading these threads on here for ages. Before that I was on Reddit reading them. I’ve now managed to open an account here purely to say holy duck what a tit show. AE is a cancer on society and in the lives of everyone she touches. She’s going down and scrabbling to drown everyone with her and monday can’t come quickly enough.
Also. Hi everyone 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 95
To @Kitti, who in the last thread said Alice's Instagram showed a happy family and a loving couple.

1) Instagram isn't real life (the same as how Twitter isn't). It's really easy to put up a facade and make out that you have the perfect relationship, happy kids and amazing home life.

2) Many of Alice's photos were taken inside her home, instead of being out and about, either on her own, or with her girls.

3) In several photos and videos, her girls look uncomfortable and unsure what to do, like Alice is directing them to do something or act a certain way. In some of the photos, the girls are not fully dressed, or are posing in positions which a lot of responsible parents wouldn't feel comfortable sharing on a public profile.

4) Alice posted many intrusive photos and videos of Ioan, including ones where he was asleep. In several photos and videos, Ioan looks stressed, exasperated or not happy. You can really tell when Ioan started to get fed up of Alice taking photos of him - around the start of 2020.

6) Alice has made some very strange posts with odd commentary, many of which are still on her profile.

7) Alice frequently used her family and lifestyle to get attention via comments, likes and follows.

Look at this post - and it was AFTER he came back from Australia and told her he didn't love her anymore. Yet she still posted this. If I was Ioan I would have walked out then and there (and that wasn't even the first time she'd posted a photo of him asleep).

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 15.20.00.png

This post from 2017 shows she even admits Ioan was annoyed by her behaviour. Yet she still has to take a photo of him, and then even more unbelievably, she posts about how annoyed with her he was. She probably thought she was being zany and cute:

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 15.39.26.png

And then there's this post from 2017, which defies all belief. She describes her step-sister's suicide in excruciating detail. Bearing in mind she never met her step-sister, but is acting like they were close (I cropped it to not show her face, or the full description of the suicide). She made this post with the aim of hurting her estranged father and step-mother. She's despicable for posting this.

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 15.32.29.png

The impression I get from Alice from her Instagram is that she's hyper, overbearing, loud and annoying. She has no concept of boundaries and was happy to share information and people's private moments, including those that had nothing to do with her. Being Ioan's wife provided a lot of her identity and content, so she exploited that as much as possible. She divulged things which she shouldn't have, showing that she did not respect his right to privacy.

She had a nice lifestyle and home, yes. I do believe Ioan was in love with her for many years, and some of the older photos and videos she's posted do make it seem like he was happy and really in love with her. But people change. Ioan grew as a person (giving up alcohol, becoming more assertive), while Alice regressed. She abused him and refused to address her social media addiction and alcoholism. He had every right to end their marriage. She had no right to bring this into the public sphere, lie about him, trash his reputation, bleed him dry financially, and most egregiously, turn their daughters against him.

(I think Alice triggers me so much because I'm a very private person; I can't handle loud and overbearing people; and people eating crisps noisily in public drives me insane.)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
I’ve been reading these threads on here for ages. Before that I was on Reddit reading them. I’ve now managed to open an account here purely to say holy duck what a tit show. AE is a cancer on society and in the lives of everyone she touches. She’s going down and scrabbling to drown everyone with her and monday can’t come quickly enough.
Also. Hi everyone 😬
Hello 👋
Yeah, it is indeed a tit show, a neverending one 😱
However Monday is looming 😎
I imagine mAlice is 3 sharp ones in and mumbling "baby angel" to herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know Alice is a huge hypocrite but she still takes my breath away with her accusations.

Alice, June 2023:

View attachment 2277300

View attachment 2277301

Also Alice, in late 2021 (she shared this email before Ioan submitted his evidence of her abusive messages in his DVRO filing, which was in Feb 2022):

View attachment 2277304
My ex used to do this! Every single time my kids would FaceTime me, their dad would magically appear and have to say something to them that was super important or he’d have to somehow interrupt. Every single time. My kids spend Most of their time with me now And they’re older so it’s not as much of a thing. But yeah. This is very familiar. He also refused to use the wizard and would send so many harassing emails, I finally blocked him.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.