Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unregulated Loon

IMG_3002.jpeg

She says here quite clearly that she is happy to have her texts “printed in every newspaper in the world”
Although I’d forgotten that little nugget of her asking her rich friends for a loan. 😂😂😂
I can’t read the word loan any more. Ioan 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 is my life now.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice stopped speaking to her Dad before her wedding because he refused her demand that he attend without his wife. I've only just clicked that this funeral was 6 years after this. 6 years of no contact followed by grief thievery and her expecting to be the centre of attention. She's such a cunt.
So Alice didn't want her stepmum attending a very important event, her wedding.
And her stepmum didn't want Alice to attend a very important event, her daughter's funeral.

Yet Alice got her way in both situations. Huh.

• Sick
Reactions: 54

shellie

VIP Member
Just skimming so not sure if this has been posted before but one of Selma's best friends is Sarah Michelle Gellar who most know co-starred with Ioan in Ringer. I wonder if she told Selma some things about the madam?

• Wow
Reactions: 53

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
So what avatars shall we have for Monday (post hearing)

will we know on Monday what the outcome was (apart from Alice yelling on twitter). I doubt Ioan or Bianca will mention it.

this might be controversial but I don't have them running down the aisle yet. I think the man needs a breather tbh. perhaps when custody and everything is said and done. Feels like he needs some space first.

If they do great. If they don’t, great.

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
Is tattle again trolling Alice but this time by reopening membership on the same week our thread has been regularly dominating the top tens? *tipshat*

• Haha

Lotus Flower

I often wonder if A regrets that path she choose with this whole drama 🤔 anyone with a titter of wit would have realised that I leaving, eventually ending up with a younger woman etc the narrative would have written itself, public perception would have been in her favour if she had been able to keep her gob shut and went through the collaborative divorce where it would have all been sealed. She could have easily passed herself off as the 'wronged' party and gotten all of the attention she craves. Biggest own goal ever.
Remember how affronted she was at the idea that she should maintain a dignified silence? Lol! She was, like, personally offended 😂 For a narcissist, she‘s absolute shit at manipulating. The masterclass move would absolutely have been to keep silent for the most part, and give maybe one high profile interview around a year into it, in which she obliquely alluded to cheating. Everyone would have assumed she was telling the truth, and she would have won in her precious court of public opinion. If she had kept her mouth shut and had not harassed Ioan, there’d also be no DVRO and no court documents revealing what a horribly abusive person she is, either. It would have been so easy. She also probably would have wound up with the majority of custody, based on the fact that she was the apparent primary caregiver. Which of course would have meant decent child support. The smartest person in the room is actually the most ignorant when it comes to PR savvy and family court, and she utterly lacks the ability to think strategically and control herself to execute a long term plan.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I have always thought that mAlices disgraceful post about her late step sister was partly to infer she was being abused and that mAlice had suffered in the same way ie in the home.

She is a disgrace.

I wonder if that is one of the reasons her father cut all ties?
Absolutely this. She likes to talk and infer about CSA a lot! She’s obsessed by it.
I’m not sure anyone who has been can speak so flippantly about it the way she does.
I speak as a SA victim. There’s certain words and phrases I cannot use.
She is playing it out again now against her ex husband. It’s disturbing and disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

walliewellie

I also wanted to add: I feel part of this little community and all the regular usernames, and like I know you all!
And to keep it on track, everytime I think Alice can't get worse, she surprises me (the pap pics of Es at the failed RO hearing on her insta). I really would love her and I&B to be like Brandi and Leann and co-parent after years of acrimonious behaviour, but I don't think it'll happen....

• Heart

lurkette

A Q for the legal eagles, can the judge deny the bifurcation? I mean technically can they say no (I realise he’s unlikely to do this as he has the history) but there’s a slim chance he could?

Bifurcation can be denied 😣 Health insurance is one reason.

The fact the judge has denied her recent request and that he heard the last case- I imagine he’s already made up his mind on Alice and seen straight through her shit.

I would be very shocked if he denied Yo’s request Monday, and I just can’t see it happening in any event to be quite honest.

Tick Tok Alice you munter.

• Haha

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
Yes, and despite being told they didn't want her there she went anyway. She made it all about her rather than honoring the wishes of the two people who were actually grieving their child.

Grief thievery. Nothing remotely narcissistic about it at all.

MOO.
Alice stopped speaking to her Dad before her wedding because he refused her demand that he attend without his wife. I've only just clicked that this funeral was 6 years after this. 6 years of no contact followed by grief thievery and her expecting to be the centre of attention. She's such a cunt.

• Sick
  • Angry

Irishwidz

VIP Member

Re Weinstein
In my humble opinion he never believed her for a second. He knew she was bandwagoning, knew she was fckin lying through her back teeth, knew she was attention seeking . In the end he could do nothing but apologise and support her publicly. She nearly ruined his career whilst with him FFS!

Jesus the freedom be must feel must be enormous seriously and thats before the divorce !

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I’ve been on this site for months, just following the Alice and Ioan story.
I decided that today was going to be the day I log in and post & I’m genuinely nervous. I feel like I know you all. I remember when Alice first made the break up announcement. My initial thoughts were how unusually candid she was. However, it didn’t take me long at all to work out that there was sometting not ok about her. It was a quite a while after this that I stumbled across tattle.
so, as part of my first post I would like to say thanks for being so funny on here. The wit on here is top notch.
I would also like to humbly ask if anyone could explain some references to me - these were before time. They are: Prius rat, salad cream, the Texan and cheese strings. I’ve surmised that the salad cream might need to come with a warning
thanks again and good to meet you all
Welcome! I see some of your questions have been answered.

The Texan is a rabid Alice fan who sits on her literally fat ass all day raging at Tattle and Bianca. And kissing Alice’s butt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
Ok I have the dumbest post re cheese strings since we’re on the subject. I was in the store looking for paint as you may remember and the first shade I came across was ‘string cheese’ which I obviously didn’t buy.
I did choose a shade and while painting a headboard outside, I was listening to my iPad play my music. Later, while settling in to read tattle, I logged in and noticed two little paint marks that ended up on my iPad screen. This is how and I immediately thought it looked like a cheese string in Jojo’s Alice avatar’s mouth from on of the marks 😂🙄
5808B367-5107-4136-A646-F89FA2023FE9.jpeg

ETA: it’s a shade of white that I chose, as was string cheese, dunno why it’s turned out orange on the iPad but it made it funnier (to me) because North American cheese tends be orange. My painted headboard is white for clarity, not orange 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Tomorrow Ioan celebrates his Independence Day! 💥

Sung to the tune of New York, New York.
🎼Start spreading the news
Al’s leaving today
I don’t want any part of it
No more no more
I want to wake up to a partner that doesn’t stink
And find I’m cozy and dry,
Do you know why?
Beautiful B doesn’t drink!
These LA town blues are fading away
I’ll make a brand new start of it
Without a war!
If I can make it through
Then brother so can you
It’s up to you
No more no more! 🎼

• Haha
  • Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Morning from the UK Fuckos!!! Get ready to roll around on the floor in celebration… it time for boxes of rosè and cheese-strings galore. Fuck it, use your last $26 and grab a Panda Express………… I want you all drunk on the floor in the kitchen by 11am.

It’s our Independence Day. It’s 3rd July. It’s…………

BI-FURICATION DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

RosieMcNosey

I often wonder if A regrets that path she choose with this whole drama 🤔 anyone with a titter of wit would have realised that I leaving, eventually ending up with a younger woman etc the narrative would have written itself, public perception would have been in her favour if she had been able to keep her gob shut and went through the collaborative divorce where it would have all been sealed. She could have easily passed herself off as the 'wronged' party and gotten all of the attention she craves. Biggest own goal ever.

• Heart

Citrus

I don't get why Alice has never turned up in court or turned in a single piece of all this evidence she supposedly has? Like shes so adamant we haven't seen Ioans texts or this or that- but why is she dead set on releasing them in a book only and not in the court of law where (if they did exist) could actually help her and her baybeez?

She complains about being silenced but then doesn't go to the judge and speak up. I know she's a liar but my mind is just blown she thinks this book will actually get published lol.

• Haha

brie l

VIP Member

No way did MAlice know this young girl! God bless her she lost her school friends to suicide 😥
Why the actual fuck did the DM report on this? The lowest of the low journalism. And fuck you Alice implying that you identified with the pain your stepsister was feeling. You knew shit fuck all about what was in her head. How dare you make her death about you, implying that your father and step mother were to blame for her death.

Sorry but suicide is a real trigger for me and I have zero patience for Alice tonight. The nice polite Brie of last night is nowhere to be seen tonight.

Fuck you Alice Evans. You deserve every shitty thing that has ever happened to you.

• Heart
  • Sad

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
She went in to the actual details too. It was disturbing. Having lost someone who unalived themselves, you do not share the details. We haven’t ever discussed the details of my person’s passing.
Yeah it’s this post that confirmed to me that there’s something very wrong with her, fundamentally. She’s trying to perform grief the way other people do it, but she doesn’t understand it. There’s just something missing in her. She’s gone into absolutely appalling detail because she thinks that’s what grabs sympathy, not the fact a young girl has died. Plus there’s an element of enjoying the shocking detail, I can’t help but feel that.

• Heart
  • Sad