Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OldBookish

Hello 👋

I’m not exactly new. I joined last year, but then was so busy I didn’t come on for months.

I did know Ioan as an actor as I had friends who loved him in ‘Hornblower’. Also he’s Welsh and my maternal side of the family are all Welsh.
I didn’t know he was married to A and had never heard of her or seen her.

Before he left her a video came up on my Facebook feed, probably on one of the ‘Welsh’ pages I follow, where Ioan was watching a rugby match and cheering.

I don’t know if the eldest daughter filmed it, but then in came this woman with one of those belittling eye-roll look-at-him-being-stupid-again smirks and my hackles rose. I thought, ‘What? He’s just watching a match.’

There wasn’t even any fondness or teasing in her expression and I wondered how he could be married to someone like that. It was only a passing thought and I forgot about it until she she started publicly ranting about their separation.

I came across a link to TL just after that and have intermittently followed along, and oof.
My first instinct about her was right, but she’s far, far worse. She reminds me a bit of a woman I knew back in the 70’s/early 80’s who would have been like this had there been any social media at that time and very much of an online narcissistic bully who spends their whole life creating sock accounts to build their own version of reality and lives in an echo chamber of flying monkeys.

As for people who supposedly support her online, I feel the same as I do about the above narc bully: There may be a few genuine ones but as with the one I know, I would go for 80% at least being socks.

Ioan always looked a kindly man to me. I know appearances can be deceptive but he’s handled this whole thing in a dignified and adult manner while A’s been an out of control screaming harridan with no self-respect and certainly no care for her daughters.
He needs to heal from what I think were years of abuse, emotional manipulation and control.
Nasty bitch that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Gossipy PA

Hello, Turds!

Boy, where do I start. I RAN to register when I saw it was finally open. You’re all such funny people and have truly made me smile over difficult times.

Now onto Bog Bird herself.

She reminds me of my mother. It’s as simple and disheartening as that. That is by no way a compliment. They are eerily similar:

-
nothing is ever- and boy, do I mean EVER- their fault
- the friends and family that inevitably cut ties over the years were always the problem, never her.
- my sibling and I were nothing but an extension of her. Whatever she did, we had to do too. And Woe Betide Us if we didn’t. An example: she couldn’t understand why her two young children didn’t want to spend days on end in grubby backstreet pubs. One of her mottoes were “only boring people get bored.” Boy, did I have some sick fun saying that line back to her during the first lockdown.
- she neglected my sibling and I. We were constantly called selfish for- get ready for it- wanting her to be a mother. Sound familiar?
- she detested liars with a passion, yet was the biggest pathological liar I ever had the displeasure of meeting.
- problems with drinking. I can spot an alcoholic à mile away- even ones who think they’re so clever and can hide it. Spoiler alert: they can’t.
- the extreme nastiness over a perceived slight. My “last straw” was her screaming at me for guiding her to the correct airport gate as she was too drunk to know where she was going.

Want more?

There is more. So much more. My dad left her in a similar way Ioan went: pretty much with the clothes off of his back.

She is no longer with us. She continued to drink after doctor’s orders. They know best after all, right? She went alone and was found by the police. Not many people at the funeral, to say the least.

I hope and pray that I gets custody. There’s going to be a LOT of work in getting their relationship back. I honestly only see that feasibly happening if I is rewarded 100% custody with additional therapy and and whatever else could help.

I’m so excited for Monday! Something I never thought I’d say in my life 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 71

M33L4

VIP Member
Congratulations @SusieTCones for the winning thread title. This is my first time. Send help…

Alice’s attempt to derail the bifurcation at the final hour failed. It’s Party time…

Link to previous thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Imagine mocking BW's neck when you have a goiter so large it has its own zip code?

Bless. 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Jemadah

VIP Member
Bianca could have a turkey neck, a pointy chin and all the other things they discuss like children in the schoolyard, and she still wouldn't give a flying fig because she's got a life, happiness, friends, family - and Ioan. What does Malice have apart from two kids who'll grow up despising her, 25 Twitter accounts and neverending bitterness?

• Heart
Reactions: 68

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
There’s no point trying to reason with the visitor because they know the “real story” if you get what I mean.

I was just ruminating about why it is so frustrating and triggering when people arrive on the thread with a “but poor old Alice was blindsided/ cheated on/was only reacting the way anyone would.” Earlier in the threads opinion was much more balanced, people disagreed about things- it certainly wasn’t an Ioan rave thread.

The minute the DVRO was granted, the situation changed. This was an issue of domestic violence and abuse- Alice no longer deserved empathy or understanding. She is an abuser, end of. So yes, the thread will vociferously defend I and B, because THEY are the victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I don’t really have anything to contribute so I’d just like to say good morning to everyone, except Alice.

Alice, I hope your milk has turned and you only realise after you put it in your coffee. Or tea. Whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Fuzzy Slippers

Look at the most recent likes from Tam/Alice. My god, she is disgusting. How is this not considered a threat to B?
Screenshot_20230702_153643_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She needed to be there to share grief with other family members? As if she has a relationship with the girl. And she insisted on thrusting herself upon her father and vying for his attention while the stepmother sat there weeping after losing her only child.

Unfathomable.

Imagine showing up to Hoover up all the attention like that? And she believed *she* was the one being slighted.

As @Endora said, this was grief tourism.

Utterly shameful.

MOO

• Sick
  • Angry

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Hello good morning from Australia where it is the future and it is the morning of July 3. Wakey wakey USA and let’s get this party started

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

M33L4

VIP Member
You think the bitch would have proof read her abusive email to her ex MIL. I mean how bloody embarrassing it must have been when she sobered up and read it back.
Wasn’t Gill a teacher? I’d have sent it back with the spelling corrected in red pen.

• Haha
  • Heart

whirlingbutterflies

Yeah it’s this post that confirmed to me that there’s something very wrong with her, fundamentally. She’s trying to perform grief the way other people do it, but she doesn’t understand it. There’s just something missing in her. She’s gone into absolutely appalling detail because she thinks that’s what grabs sympathy, not the fact a young girl has died. Plus there’s an element of enjoying the shocking detail, I can’t help but feel that.
She even says that her stepmother has just lost her only daughter but only feels anger at herher stepmother because she has to get off the armchair. She is so strange, so lacking in empathy, so full of jealousy and hatred.

She was pregnant with her second child at this point. I’m sure part of the reason she was so keen to go to the funeral was to rub her stepmother’s nose in the fact that she would have two children and her stepmother none. No-one normal does that.

I don’t really understand this hatred for her stepmother, unless, like Ioan’s mum, she saw straight through Alice from the start and Alice’s ego just couldn’t cope. Or she blamed her stepmother for the fact that her dad wanted no more to do with her. She always seems to blame women when the men in her life cut contact with her.

Calling her stepmother sadistic is Projection. Her going to the funeral was designed to cause her stepmother even more pain and distress and she enjoyed doing it. That is sadistic.

• Heart
  • Sick

RosieMcNosey

👋 another newbie here, after lurking and reading for months on end.. finally took the plunge and joined!
Oh my days the batshittery of this woman just does not stop, I just can't believe that people like this exist. Like most here I've dealt with shit times and breakups but I've never seen anything to this extent in my life. And those poor kids I just can't believe a parent would do this to their kids, it's insane. She's just burnt the kids, Ioans and her own world down around them all because she thinks that she's the one that's been wronged.. just utter madness

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I’m trying to find it. There’s so much of her batshit behaviour that’s a huge concern.
I think it was the only time she’d have met her stepmother so quite possibly that was the sitting on the arm of the chair incident. She caused it even at a funeral of a 15 year old girl. And people come on here to defend her??
---
@Ametrine @Mad Betty posted this a while ago. This was some of it.
Yes, and despite being told they didn't want her there she went anyway. She made it all about her rather than honoring the wishes of the two people who were actually grieving their child.

Grief thievery. Nothing remotely narcissistic about it at all.

MOO.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I’ve been on this site for months, just following the Alice and Ioan story.
I decided that today was going to be the day I log in and post & I’m genuinely nervous. I feel like I know you all. I remember when Alice first made the break up announcement. My initial thoughts were how unusually candid she was. However, it didn’t take me long at all to work out that there was sometting not ok about her. It was a quite a while after this that I stumbled across tattle.
so, as part of my first post I would like to say thanks for being so funny on here. The wit on here is top notch.
I would also like to humbly ask if anyone could explain some references to me - these were before time. They are: Prius rat, salad cream, the Texan and cheese strings. I’ve surmised that the salad cream might need to come with a warning
thanks again and good to meet you all
Hello and welcome!!!

So I'll take Prius Rat. 😂 Alice made a Twitter post that she went to get in her Prius and there was a rat 🐀 in there! Hilarity then ensued on here. Was Ratty trying to escape her filthy house? Did he now have a drinking problem too?? We must save Prius Rat!

So I saved Prius Rat and we emigrated to our new Mum's @M33L4 house across the pond (I don't know if you've heard but our Mum is getting married very soon!!! 🍾🥰🔔) where we now live safely in the basement as Prius Rat repairs his liver and I recover from PTSD abuse caused by Alice being a raging lunatic the past few years.

So a happy ending to this part of the story. 😹☺🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62