Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ran here when I saw Bianca’s insta post lol. I’d never heard of Selma before all of this but did some digging and she’s incredibly famous it seems? Three million insta followers?

Alice with her obsession with fame will implode seeing Bianca cosying up with a famous actor with a huge reach lol, despite her best efforts she has alienated everyone and the only people willing to publicly align themselves with her seem to be… that Victoria woman, who is a non-entity.

and Bianca has effortlessly snagged a famous actor bestie who is proudly commenting her love for her. Alice tries so hard and gets nowhere while things appear (I know that it’s only that, appear, not diminishing B’s efforts and struggles) to come effortlessly to B: a successful, handsome man who adores her, family who love her, friends who speak highly of her, natural beauty.
And I nice answer for the sock claiming she had no friends

Reactions: 15
A Q for the legal eagles, can the judge deny the bifurcation? I mean technically can they say no (I realise he’s unlikely to do this as he has the history) but there’s a slim chance he could?

Bifurcation can be denied 😣 Health insurance is one reason.

The fact the judge has denied her recent request and that he heard the last case- I imagine he’s already made up his mind on Alice and seen straight through her tit.

I would be very shocked if he denied Yo’s request Monday, and I just can’t see it happening in any event to be quite honest.

Tick Tok Alice you munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don’t really have anything to contribute so I’d just like to say good morning to everyone, except Alice.

Alice, I hope your milk has turned and you only realise after you put it in your coffee. Or tea. Whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
The judge is a “people pleaser”? duck me did I get that wrong. All the while I thought it was about passing judgement/delivering justice - but apparently the skills required are a law degree and a “be kind” mentality.
The judge is not a people pleaser he’s a Turd pleaser 😂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@Kitti
I thought I would help you out a little
Ok so being fixated on finding out the truth is in part, a natural process of grieving and coming to terms with deceit.

Unfortunately there is a balance where it can become an unhelpful coping mechanism to remain focussed and fixated on your ex partner and asking questions that you can never answer, therefore it becomes an obsession and you become stuck in time unable to move on. This is not good for you, it’s emotionally damaging and almost like a form of self harm.

A liar lies for a reason, and a real liar will be so ashamed of being caught out they will run away from the truth and never answer your questions. They won’t be able to put you first as they have discarded you and don’t value you anymore

The more you go chasing after the person who devalued you, the more obsessed you become with forcing them to admit the truth. It consumes you. It’s preventing you from truly moving on. I would say kindly that anything that becomes an obsession you should seek help for.

‘The truth’ eventually means nothing to you because you won’t be able to believe what you hear, you can’t accept it because it doesn’t fit with what you have convinced yourself of. Also it’s disappointing - it doesn’t make you feel better. It doesn’t change anything.

Don’t go chasing the truth, it won’t help You. If you are displaying worrying obsessive behaviours it’s because you are not coping with the situation you found yourself in. If you are not careful this could go too far and become very bad for your mental health, like Alice, who is running the real risk of jail as time goes on
This is what I wanted to say all day but couldn’t be arsed replying to her. Plus you have done a much better job than I could have anyway. Bravo.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A Q for the legal eagles, can the judge deny the bifurcation? I mean technically can they say no (I realise he’s unlikely to do this as he has the history) but there’s a slim chance he could?
its extremely unlikely. even if the other side makes demands (and technically they are too late now) all what usually happens is that if the judge agrees they write a stipulation and the bifurcation gets granted either way

what could demands be? here is a example from Kim/Kanye's divorce

1. Kanye wanted to keep his right to reimbursement to be preserved should either party dies before the conclusion of the case. (was granted)

2. Kim is not to get money from her own trust or it should be limited.

3. If Kim remarries, both she and her future husband (whoever that is) have to wave their marital privileges, which protect spouses from testifying against one another at any trial and disclose private information at court.

I assume they will decide what to do with the pension account in the UK and agree to continue paying some health insurance until the remaining ussues of the divorce are resolved (minus custody) but that's about it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh I missed all the fun last night! Kitti / pussy (who do we know who loves that word, spoiler: not Trump, the other one) has given me a very entertaining morning of reading, thanks Kits.

2 more days to go, so happy for Yo.

Still gravely concerned for the girls, I hope we can celebrate their saving soon, too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Prediction: Alice will be "ill" and hospitalized if he has to film in Miami - and he will "abandon his kids in their hour of need to jet off on another vacation while they are in foster care"

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Am I correct in thinking that Alice made rather an unkind comment about Selma Blair which is recorded in the court docs? If so, she has reaped what she’s seen there!

Reactions: 33
Am I correct in thinking that Alice made rather an unkind comment about Selma Blair which is recorded in the court docs? If so, she has reaped what she’s seen there!
I think it was more about having MS. There were awful comments made about having children and MS.

Reactions: 37
View attachment 2276934

View attachment 2276943

One of the socks earlier. So how are they able to eat, dress, live in a $6/7,000 a month apartment? Alice hasn’t done anything of monetary value in years. The gofundme raised less than $6,000 and she claimed to have $26 in her account. Someone please explain this miracle so that I too can sit on my ass all day and not earn money for my precious children.
Yeah, I’d like to find out too. Malice, luv, enlighten us.
Share with us your wisdom on grifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s no point trying to reason with the visitor because they know the “real story” if you get what I mean.

I was just ruminating about why it is so frustrating and triggering when people arrive on the thread with a “but poor old Alice was blindsided/ cheated on/was only reacting the way anyone would.” Earlier in the threads opinion was much more balanced, people disagreed about things- it certainly wasn’t an Ioan rave thread.

The minute the DVRO was granted, the situation changed. This was an issue of domestic violence and abuse- Alice no longer deserved empathy or understanding. She is an abuser, end of. So yes, the thread will vociferously defend I and B, because THEY are the victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I think it was more about having MS. There were awful comments made about having children and MS.
Sorry to quote myself. I’m high from starting a new thread (terribly) and yielding all my power.
This is what Alice said about Selma. I’ve used a spoiler because it’s pretty awful.

“Well, I can’t wait till she does the same to you. When her MS gets bad enough that you need to take her to all her castings in a wheelchair. I guess that love though ‐ and to end on a kind note, although you poo‐pood at times my ilnesss, hers is probably more grave and if ou look at Selma then she won’t be able to walk soon.”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Exactly what happened to Alice also happened to Kanye (another 1 with multiple lawyers ) who tried what she did and the judges were taking no tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
In context… THIS IS ALICE. This isn’t a heartbroken wife. This is a vindictive piece of tit who thought she could continue using coercive control, financial abuse and emasculating to get more money from a divorce settlement. She then spent even more of HIS money on three more lawyers from this point. duck her and her victimology. Abusive bleep.

EVERYBOY is telling me to distance myself for you as soon as I can l because you are about to go down so far that you will never recover. Some big‐wig has picked up your coming out Instagrams (seriously why did you do this? I know it was your because I’ve looked at videos of her and she is super sweet and I don’t think would ever want to hurt anybody)

People fel that because you were feeing low and in need of a boost then you took up with this teeny innocent cute girl who would do anything you wanted and make you feel big
So ‐ I dont care about you any more. Neither do the kids really. I’m sure they love you but they cringe when the hone rings and it’s you and they run away. Nothin to so with me. So could you stay away from me too?

Also Stop the bleeping PRIVATE SECRETS that you’re telling everybody! I told you When I put on weight that I had a weird bulge BELOW my belly. IT CAME OUT ON TWITTER FFS!By your spokesperson! I also said the dog smears food around my freshly lauderedwhite sheets. This came out too. Also the thing about when the dog brought in what I though was a bone and it turned out to be a tit. How dare you tell these things to Bianca and her crew??? Do you want me to tell people that you can’t get it up and you’ve had a hair transplant? And propecia? duck ME ioan.

I understand. You turned me into a demon so that people would accept that you HAD to fall into Bianca’s lovey arms to be saved. Well you’re a tit. And everybody in the world knows it now. So lets get this divorce done (I want almost twice what is offered. If you fight it I’ll go to court. I have access to money. ) And then….. I never ever ever ever want to see your lying, creepy, angry, nasty , unkind and totally ungrateful face again. To think. I thought I was HELPING you. I thought I was doing my bit for our family. I thought I was part of out diusssions about how to get here and there. I was beside myself when we got you on the New Zealand fight.

You properly took the piss out of me didn’t you. I’ll never understand what I did wrong ‐ or why you could;t just sit me down and say look Angel, kids I’ve fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking Alice for a while. I would;t have minded. We would have sorted it out. I would go into the FOUR other marriages she’s ruined; Yes. I do have a private detective on her. So does one of th British tabloids

Well, I can’t wait till she does the same to you. When her MS gets bad enough that you need to take her to all her castings in a wheelchair. I guess that love though ‐ and to end on a kind note, although you poo‐pood at times my ilnesss, hers is probably more grave and if ou look at Selma then she won’t be able to walk soon.

I thin taking on THAT, when you know if will make. You career very difficul, is. HUGE sign of love. Go Ioan and Bianca

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Interestingly the socks used the word putrid a few times and I just saw it in the court filings too.

12FA243E-52BF-4E4E-B0B1-E7943F98422F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’ve looked at videos of her and she is super sweet and I don’t think would ever want to hurt anybody)
How things changed eh Alice? When you realised the grift was up. You then tried to have her deported. That failed faster than anything else you’ve tried to enact revenge.
I was amused by the visitor last night, now I’m angry.
This is Alice Evans. She’s a monster, destroying her own children for revenge because her husband left her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Yeah, other than a couple of friends from school (who live on the other side of the world) seems like Alice’s remaining “friends” are all cut from the same cloth. As in very much fair-weather, posh blonde media types who are shallow as a puddle and are only in the friendship for the good times. I’d be very surprised if she’s heard a peep from Celia in years now, and Lady V just drifts in when suits and is a parasite anyway. But you get out what you put in, and Alice certainly makes no visible effort to support or visit her friends either. She even used Celia’s book launch IG post as an opportunity to whine about her divorce (which Celia ignored). I mean she seems like an hole anyway so no big loss, but posters here used to say “where are all her friends? They should be supporting her!” This is why they weren’t. Because she chooses self-centered people just like herself who are there for the nights out and the red carpet crap, and when the tit goes down they’re nowhere to be found.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.