Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what avatars shall we have for Monday (post hearing)

will we know on Monday what the outcome was (apart from Alice yelling on twitter). I doubt Ioan or Bianca will mention it.

this might be controversial but I don't have them running down the aisle yet. I think the man needs a breather tbh. perhaps when custody and everything is said and done. Feels like he needs some space first.

If they do great. If they don’t, great.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
In context… THIS IS ALICE. This isn’t a heartbroken wife. This is a vindictive piece of tit who thought she could continue using coercive control, financial abuse and emasculating to get more money from a divorce settlement. She then spent even more of HIS money on three more lawyers from this point. duck her and her victimology. Abusive bleep.

EVERYBOY is telling me to distance myself for you as soon as I can l because you are about to go down so far that you will never recover. Some big‐wig has picked up your coming out Instagrams (seriously why did you do this? I know it was your because I’ve looked at videos of her and she is super sweet and I don’t think would ever want to hurt anybody)

People fel that because you were feeing low and in need of a boost then you took up with this teeny innocent cute girl who would do anything you wanted and make you feel big
So ‐ I dont care about you any more. Neither do the kids really. I’m sure they love you but they cringe when the hone rings and it’s you and they run away. Nothin to so with me. So could you stay away from me too?

Also Stop the bleeping PRIVATE SECRETS that you’re telling everybody! I told you When I put on weight that I had a weird bulge BELOW my belly. IT CAME OUT ON TWITTER FFS!By your spokesperson! I also said the dog smears food around my freshly lauderedwhite sheets. This came out too. Also the thing about when the dog brought in what I though was a bone and it turned out to be a tit. How dare you tell these things to Bianca and her crew??? Do you want me to tell people that you can’t get it up and you’ve had a hair transplant? And propecia? duck ME ioan.

I understand. You turned me into a demon so that people would accept that you HAD to fall into Bianca’s lovey arms to be saved. Well you’re a tit. And everybody in the world knows it now. So lets get this divorce done (I want almost twice what is offered. If you fight it I’ll go to court. I have access to money. ) And then….. I never ever ever ever want to see your lying, creepy, angry, nasty , unkind and totally ungrateful face again. To think. I thought I was HELPING you. I thought I was doing my bit for our family. I thought I was part of out diusssions about how to get here and there. I was beside myself when we got you on the New Zealand fight.

You properly took the piss out of me didn’t you. I’ll never understand what I did wrong ‐ or why you could;t just sit me down and say look Angel, kids I’ve fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking Alice for a while. I would;t have minded. We would have sorted it out. I would go into the FOUR other marriages she’s ruined; Yes. I do have a private detective on her. So does one of th British tabloids

Well, I can’t wait till she does the same to you. When her MS gets bad enough that you need to take her to all her castings in a wheelchair. I guess that love though ‐ and to end on a kind note, although you poo‐pood at times my ilnesss, hers is probably more grave and if ou look at Selma then she won’t be able to walk soon.

I thin taking on THAT, when you know if will make. You career very difficul, is. HUGE sign of love. Go Ioan and Bianca
Firstly congratulations @M33L4 on the title thread 👏 👌
Rereading this for the first time in a while, as made me feel sick, you forget all the venom she spews, bleeping vile woman!
BIB yeah, I'm sure B was stalking you, in the next paragraph shes confirms she was stalking B 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤣
Also just to say Salmas' insta story 💅💅💅

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice knows she’s lost. It’s like watching a fly aimlessly crawling around on the floor with no energy or wings.
The saddest thing about all of this to me, is how she has warped the minds of those girls. But I don’t think it’s ever too late to repair relationships with people who genuinely love you and fought for you. It took me a long time to see the narc in my life for who she was, but I did eventually. So there’s nothing left, the media manipulation, the sob stories, the threats that have been carried through… they’ve all been hollow victories, like most things based on lies are. And they come crumbling down eventually.

Peace and healing to all involved

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Seriously guys, this is probably the first time in my life I've looked forward to a Monday. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
One of the socks was praising Christina Applegate a few days ago (around the time of the bizarre "good MS" / "bad MS" crap).

So transparent – she knew she had already ballsed it up with Selma Blair.

I'd love to see Christina meet up with B too. You come for one MSer, you come for us all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
if they were to marry, I have a feeling they would keep it secret and not flaunt it- that’s just who they are. (Although I’d love them to, cause Alice bleeping deserves everything she gets)
IG and AE got on the cover of Hello when they married. I'm sure that deal paid for the cost of it. They pretended that they only did the deal because photos were leaked (of the bride smoking and drinking) but I think the size of the cheque might have changed their minds...

Personally I hope they do the same again when it's BW and IG. Explosion in BH in 3...2...1...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice's latest two IG follows is a celeb couple that is currently going through a divorce too. Alice has scared too many users away to get the same critical treatment on her IG page seemingly since Addison calling herself a "single mom" didnt went down well with her followers

btw that wedding tweet triggers me. not like I would expect his kids to behave at a potential wedding. but portraying attending your fathers wedding as abuse (normally its the other way around: that children of previous relationships often dont get invited and are upset) while you cant stop yapping about how the kids want to be flower girls at a future wedding of Alice just shows how hard she fucked them up. This is a woman that regulary complains about her father not attending her wedding, she wants the same destiny for her kids.
Her logic makes no sense. She whines constantly about her lack of father figure yet as you say, it's exactly how she wants the girls to grow up, minus their father figure. Too bad Yo is not calling Papa Evans as a witness!

Reactions: 37
Earlier in the threads opinion was much more balanced, people disagreed about things- it certainly wasn’t an Ioan rave thread. The minute the DVRO was granted, the situation changed.
I'm surprised people only noticed she was abusive after the DVRO was granted. He was abusing and harassing him and B via her SM and showing the PA in operation LONG before the TRO was granted in Nov 2021. It was just harder to deny what she was up to after the TRO but some people still managed to do it anyway. I think it shows how hard wired some women are to frame the man as always abusive and the woman as always innocent, but real life just isn't black and white like that.

We will probably always get FMs seagulling on here once in a while.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So what avatars shall we have for Monday (post hearing)

will we know on Monday what the outcome was (apart from Alice yelling on twitter). I doubt Ioan or Bianca will mention it.

this might be controversial but I don't have them running down the aisle yet. I think the man needs a breather tbh. perhaps when custody and everything is said and done. Feels like he needs some space first.

If they do great. If they don’t, great.
Hopefully tattle will add a little firework to the avatars a day early for independence day. 🎆🎆🎆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Congratulations @SusieTCones for the winning thread title. This is my first time. Send help…

Alice’s attempt to derail the bifurcation at the final hour failed. It’s Party time…

Link to previous thread.
OMG it’s my first time too! So glad we get to do this together!

I’d like to thank everyone who helped me along the way. I especially want to thank Alice Evans for being ableep. Without her, none of this would have been possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This was on Perez's article about AE and Selma. How things have changed LOL

Selma to AE.png

Then people posted what AE had said about Selma from the court docs to Selma and the scales fell off her eyes:

"When her MS gets bad enough that you need to take her to all her castings in a wheelchair. . . although you poo-pood at times my ilnesss, hers is probably more grave and if ou look at Selma then she won't be able to walk soon."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Mmmm...I always thought of myself as a cat/kitty person but yesterday seems to have turned me into a dog lover instead 🤭

Happy Belated Birthday to our lovely @KikiFromNy!! 💐💐💐

My plans for a Mr Whippy for my birthday breakfast didn't work out but a Snickers brownie and a bottle of Harveys Bristol Cream sherry was an adequate substitute...

No! Not the whole bottle, who do you think I am? mAlice? :ROFLMAO:

Sending much love and appreciation to all the wonderful Tattlers who have got us to this point in time, the eve of Ioan freedom ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Mmmm...I always thought of myself as a cat/kitty person but yesterday seems to have turned me into a dog lover instead 🤭

Happy Belated Birthday to our lovely @KikiFromNy!! 💐💐💐

My plans for a Mr Whippy for my birthday breakfast didn't work out but a Snickers brownie and a bottle of Harveys Bristol Cream sherry was an adequate substitute...

No! Not the whole bottle, who do you think I am? mAlice? :ROFLMAO:

Sending much love and appreciation to all the wonderful Tattlers who have got us to this point in time, the eve of Ioan freedom ♥
Happy birthday 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Tam was subdued last night - wonder why?? Less diarrhoea than usual...

Tam: Omg what if they try to force his kids to attend their wedding by COURT ORDER? The judge on that case is new, and a people pleaser. Please somebody legal explain that forcing s/o to a wedding is unethical, or not doable?

Tam is asking for a child abusing friend..

Tam: We're ALL AE. And yet none of them are BW or IG. Incredible, no? I heard today that he has his $1,000 per hour lawyers 'looking for dissenting voices" on twitter in order to charge Alice! Has the world gone mad? Does he want his kid to grow up with nothing?

Good. Seems like Anne is gathering evidence on the latest RO breaches.

Tam: Women can be abusive but this one is not. Wait for her side of the story

Too late.

Tam: So stay in your lane. You're reading from one piece of paper that the husband should never have shared. What he has done to his own kids in order to please his new Princess is unspeakable. May they all get to move on after Monday.

LOL she was the one who repeatedly refused bifurcation so IG had to go to court over it.

Tam: What for ONE fight? You don't even know the circumstances or what caused it. You're disgusting.

Yes there is always a justified context for saying "I am a bleeping mother you witch!" to your 10 yo.

Tam: This woman defends child molesters. #AndreaBukhartPedo

Like AB gives a duck what mAlice thinks of her..

Tam: You share ONE private, animated conversation that should NEVER have been shared, but you don't share that you represented Pedophile David Polk. Hypocrite.

Translation = we abusers don't like being exposed. HOW VERY DARE YOU!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Is Andrea Burkhart a criminal defence lawyer or agricultural lawyer who also happens to defends pedos? Make up your damn minds. These people don’t make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm surprised people only noticed she was abusive after the DVRO was granted. He was abusing and harassing him and B via her SM and showing the PA in operation LONG before the TRO was granted in Nov 2021. It was just harder to deny what she was up to after the TRO but some people still managed to do it anyway.

We will probably always get FMs seagulling on here once in a while.

There are several crucial points that constantly were excused for her and over which she lost support once the truth came out

1.) she kept claiming Ioan cut her off, so people accepted her SM posts as venting over something very cruel. They didnt know that she was quite heavily verbally abusing him and how late he actually cut her off until the TRO request came

2.) then many excused her because it was post-break up hurt (silly IMO, but w/e). The custody filing proved that the abuse started pre-break-up.

3.) That filing, among others, also proved that her "I'm a poor single mom, he abandoned his kids" narrative was BS.

4.) many were in denial about her abusing him and even believed the opposite and were hoping for more favourable context etc., her refusal to fight the PRO sealed the deal for many. Only those who got baited by her "I will write a book" statements are still there.

5.) the house filing proved that Alice was lying about him not paying anything, in fact the opposite was true

She had plenty of supporters that were able to think somewhat straight (though her social media rantings should have been a wake up call, it was for most in fairness), but she lost those over these things, and has just retained the brainless ones that believe the earth is flat plus the usual misandrists.

Many people also lack context: most first saw her on Lorraine where she came across pretty well. Granted, she lost then many who saw her real self on SM, but plenty were still excusing this because she was "betrayed" (many thought that she and Ioan were still together when he announced his relationship to Bianca for example). They didnt witnessed pre-October Alice that was regulary ranting about Ioan and his mom.

A key mistake she is now doing is the attempt to paint Ioan as a child abuser. She believes (and many posts of Tone and Loopy and her socks made it obvious) that this would make herself look better and repair her reputation etc., but all it does (if people had believed her) is people thinking that both parents are shits. Nothing Alice will try now will improve her reputation, it's set in stone, the only thing she can do is move on and make people forget by showing perfect behavior. And people do forget long-term if you dont constantly remind them what a dick you are. And yes, she claims now she is technically silent, but she really isnt. Everyone with a brain knows who was behind the RO (in fact the request even describes her calling the police the next day, her calling the kids during visitation etc) and her IG post was a disgrace for all decent mothers out there. It was bad enough for even her biggest supporters on mumsnet to call her out.

I guess where Alice is lucky is that this case has become so complex at this point that your opinion really depends on how dig you deep (the deeper the worse for her) and if you are only following casually at which point you followed. She is also very lucky that the press portrayed her abuse pretty discrete (e.g. they often left out the worst things of the filings) while for Ioan they go out of their way to make it sound as worse as possible ("batterer intervention" when there is no physical abuse reported). Someone that hears the story only once will side for Alice because "woman turned crazy by cheating husband and now also kids want protection" is a pretty common story, but when you know the whole background (including Alice's whole story way before the break up) you will know that this is not the case here.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
What I find a little concerning is that the only place there is any suggestion that I&B might be planning on getting married is here yet the socks are frothing at the mouth about it.

We’re speculating! I&B both may have been put off marriage by their previous experiences. We all know that the MS society got a nice donation because someone reading these threads can’t recognise a joke when they see one so we probably should be a little careful we don’t inflame the situation.
---
I think what I’m trying to say is bear in mind everything you say is going to be read by someone malicious, able and willing to act on that malice and incredibly bleeping stupid 🤪😬

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm surprised people only noticed she was abusive after the DVRO was granted. He was abusing and harassing him and B via her SM and showing the PA in operation LONG before the TRO was granted in Nov 2021. It was just harder to deny what she was up to after the TRO but some people still managed to do it anyway. I think it shows how hard wired some women are to frame the man as always abusive and the woman as always innocent, but real life just isn't black and white like that.
Quoting myself ikr but I added this bit in (BIB) because it's crucial imo. AE is still getting a lot of approval on her Insta. 5184 people liked this tit, so far. The woman is always in the right apparently. Also eta the TRO was granted in Feb 2022.

"These are my beautiful kids. Yesterday was a very traumatic day for all of us but we got through it because of the love we have for each other. Just look at these two. Look how much they care. I won’t say more about the unbelievable injustices of the CA court system that we all experienced, but know that my babies are happy. They’re well fed and we’ve laughed a lot since and we all slept in my bed last night for the first time in about 7 years! Heaven! ( I’ll show the pic if I can get permission from Ella!)

We are so grateful for your love and support. There is so much I am not allowed to say. But it will be so much more interesting when I finally AM allowed because let me tell you, the last three years of our lives have been like nothing I’ve ever heard or possibly could have imagined.

Love you all
A, E, E &E (fur)

PS: for the record Ella would never, ever kick a dog. She wouldn’t even kill a bug. She’s a beautiful, loving and kind 13 year old.

PPS: I didn’t take these photos. They are long-lens paparazzi shots that were taken without our permission during a break in the court hearings and turned up online.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.