Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered about that too, mainly because the posts themselves felt like they were written by someone young. Also that they were too calm for the day Alice had found out the bifurcation delay wasn't granted.
If those were Ella I am appalled at Alice. I hope the first thing Ioan does when he gets full custody is block Tattle, Twitter and Instagram from Ella's phone and the home wifi. A child that age should not be allowed access to this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If those were Ella I am appalled at Alice. I hope the first thing Ioan does when he gets full custody is block Tattle, Twitter and Instagram from Ella's phone and the home wifi. A child that age should not be allowed access to this site.
She’s had social media since the age of seven. Absolutely no boundaries by the looks of it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
You're not wrong...I'm always suspicious when it comes to big Als fans, claiming to have an epiphany 🙄
I'm skeptical too. If reading those custody docs a year ago wasn't enough to put them off I don't know how this recent stuff is.

Reactions: 19
We’re only mean to people who deserve it. Right?
Quoth Alice…
---
Add Discord and TikTok to the list.

Reactions: 28
Alice gonna argue against how real the wizard is
View attachment 2280740
I am just 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️at this. You're allowed to file a response you twit! The RO won't stop you from that.
---
I suspect that DVRO will last even longer than their marriage.

MOO

View attachment 2280797
God, I really hope.it is extended indefinitely!
---
She really was hoping he would get Bond but Daniel got it. I’m not sure if Ioan made the shortlist but I believe his name was bandied around for the long list for a time
He's too was sweet looking as a young man to be Bond. Alice was barking up the wrong tree there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
is there anything Team Alice hasn’t attacked about Bianca? Her clothing, her chin, her teeth, her romantic history, her family finances, her ability to speak, her medical prognosis, and now her DOG? Feel free to add, but the dog, who is adorable, is off limits. What a nasty bunch! And a P.S. To new members - welcome. It took a leap of faith to make my first post after long-time lurking, too. And the whole time I was a new member, I felt like I might be getting the side-eye from members on the lookout for FMs. Pro tip - if you hope to get a higher ranking, it’s apparently based on postings, not responses. It took me way too long to figure that out. I plan to just buy my own cheesy puffs since the VIP lounge may never open to me. Like several of you have mentioned, this is a great place, full of smart, insightful, and very funny people who enhance my days.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
“blush” Thank you! Was trying for something relevant after lurking account-less for so very long 😆. Still trying to figure out when I came across these threads…

Alas, my aim is not that good from the land of the [] (speaking of which, I’m on eggshells waiting for bifurcation day, we’re 19 odd hours ahead )
I'm in Western Australia and it's already bifurcation day here (7:40am). I'll have to wait until I wake up tomorrow to hear about it though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oooft the sad thing is I think she think she’s completely unnoticeable. One nice thing I’ll say - it’s Sunday and I’m feeling like trash ( arthritic flare up 😞) but I want to be positive…whilst her eye make up looks pretty messy, she does suit the softer colors.
I'm loathe to write Alice off and it frustrates me that she's literally put all her worth in Ioan. I don't think she looks unattractive at all and could easily get supporting parts if she put herself out there. That is how it looks from an outsider looking in, it's like she just doesn't want to put the work in to improve her lot or quality of life. I really hope she's not going to pressurise the children to support her financially.
I hope you get respite from your flare soon. Xx

Reactions: 8
Looks like she might have decided to transfer her obsessive tendencies to Tattle and how we were mean to her...

Where did you get this video of Alice doing her make-up*?
*I'm just kidding Daily Fail editors. Don't print this.

• Haha
I’m catching up, but genuinely, these anecdotes are sending me 🤣😭🤣. Aaahhhh… the olden days when it was all a bit lighter in here. The laughs were many and no-one could have imagined it would get THIS bad.

Craig will forever be my most favourite, he was amazing, although Marjorie was SOMETHING ELSE. I hope all the newbies have caught up on her! That was PEAK!!

Warm welcome to all by the way! 😚👋🏻
I personally can never forget Ashart. I was laughing hysterically that Alice was getting info from Ashart about B stealing all these men with her kinetic fanny! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ladies I had a nasty surprise earlier - I tried watching Alice’s abysmal Cameos and it wouldn’t load, so I gave up and moved on. Because I didn’t close the tab, when I got in my car earlier I clicked iPod to play music and her dastardly Cameo started auto playing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I'm loathe to write Alice off and it frustrates me that she's literally put all her worth in Ioan. I don't think she looks unattractive at all and could easily get supporting parts if she put herself out there. That is how it looks from an outsider looking in, it's like she just doesn't want to put the work in to improve her lot or quality of life. I really hope she's not going to pressurise the children to support her financially.
Earlier in this drama I was itching to give her advice like so many other people on Twitter (that she labelled trolls). It just bothered me that she wouldn't take it. I don't care anymore. She seems to be willingly destroying herself.

Alice, if you're reading here:
1) Go to rehab.
2) Start taking care of your health (good diet, exercise, no booze & pills)
3) Get a job
4) Get solid financial advice and find a secure place to live (within your means)
5) Update you're wardrobe to clothes that fit and flatter you.
6) Do something about your hair!
7) Start behaving like a decent person.
---
Maybe YoBee have booked their wedding on the same day as @M33L4 💒💍
Double wedding! 💑💒💑
---
Maybe YoBee have booked their wedding on the same day as @M33L4 💒💍
Double wedding! 💑💒💑

• Heart
I think the thing with Alice is her whole life, and definitely her acting "career" was based on her being young, blonde and beautiful. She wasn't a good actress, never did anything to improve her acting and was a witch to work with. Add in that she undoubtedly thinks the supporting parts she realistically could get based on her age, talents and current looks, are beneath her and it's highly unlikely she will ever get any kind of acting work again. Even D grade films aren't likely to hire a never-was who is just going to cause chaos on set. Time is money, the less money a film budget has the less time they have to shoot, the less likely they are to hire a diva who is going to waste time throwing tantrums, particularly when her only real claim to very minor fame/notoriety is a nasty divorce where she's shown herself to be a complete bleeping psycho.

Alice expects everything to be handed to her on a silver platter. Part of her rage with Ioan is that by him leaving she suddenly has to adult, probably for the first time in her life. She doesn't think she has to improve herself and she expects someone else to improve her quality of life for her, and I don't see her ever changing tbh. If she was going to change for the better it would have happened already, instead she just keeps escalating and wallowing in more and more rage and bitterness blaming everyone but herself for the life she's caused.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thank you for posting that video. I don’t know of Darius at all, but that was a truly wonderful rendition of Hey Jude and made me cry. What a voice and so sad to learn he is gone. That video will live forever and I hope maybe someday gives his wife some comfort. What a voice hey!
He did have a great voice, that's why I don't get why he did the infamous Baby audition for as all it got him was ridicule when if he had sung the way we soon found out he could, he would have been a shoo-in anyway.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.