Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough one of Alice's supporters has apologised to Bianca on her IG it's in the comments section under the photo of Bianca and Selma. Some are seemingly beginning to see through Alice's victim act.
My favourite supporter 180 will always be the woman who said "don't bother blocking me, I will bleeping see myself out" after Alice failed to turn up to the RO hearing. Brilliant. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
I know Alice and Tony are nuttier than squirrel tit but what about the other sibling? Didnt that one cut contact with them all?

Imagine that lot being your family...
Heā€™s into QAnon and other conspiracy theories so is also bleeping nuts, only in a quieter way than Dumb and Dumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So what avatars shall we have for Monday (post hearing)

will we know on Monday what the outcome was (apart from Alice yelling on twitter). I doubt Ioan or Bianca will mention it.

this might be controversial but I don't have them running down the aisle yet. I think the man needs a breather tbh. perhaps when custody and everything is said and done. Feels like he needs some space first.

If they do great. If they donā€™t, great.
Boom! The wedding chat is premature. One step at a time.

Reactions: 14
Yeah itā€™s this post that confirmed to me that thereā€™s something very wrong with her, fundamentally. Sheā€™s trying to perform grief the way other people do it, but she doesnā€™t understand it. Thereā€™s just something missing in her. Sheā€™s gone into absolutely appalling detail because she thinks thatā€™s what grabs sympathy, not the fact a young girl has died. Plus thereā€™s an element of enjoying the shocking detail, I canā€™t help but feel that.
She was twisting the knife into her stepmother enjoying every little detail because her vengeance is so evil. She didnā€™t even know the poor girl. Go duck your self Malice you ugly munter inside and out.

Reactions: 37
Heā€™s into QAnon and other conspiracy theories so is also bleeping nuts, only in a quieter way than Dumb and Dumber.
I donā€™t know if anyone here is familiar with the connection between brilliance and lunacy. David Evans is brilliant but all three of his kids are lunatics. Alice is the top loon of the three. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You have to wonder the upbringing she had. She lost her mother when she was in her 30ā€™s and behaves like she was orphan bleeping Annie. Had her first kid at 40-something, is getting divorced at 54. None of this is remarkable in anyway and she behaves like sheā€™s had the worst life ever and behaves like a nasty witch.
---
Handwriting analysis: uptight, fear of abandonment, sense of superiority, strong emotion, forgetful, careless, negligent, oversteps boundaries.
I was going with: handwriting of a bleep. In my professional capacity.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
My favourite supporter 180 will always be the woman who said "don't bother blocking me, I will bleeping see myself out" after Alice failed to turn up to the RO hearing. Brilliant. :ROFLMAO:
I donā€™t know how thereā€™s anyone left supporting her tbh. I guess sheā€™s well and truly pissed on her chips with a lot of people after this latest stunt with the kids, even some misandrists draw the line at weaponising kids. Maybe the full story hasnā€™t quite reached the mainstream media, but people are letting her know that her bullshit wonā€™t fly anymore, and that IG or BW are welcome in Hollywood. Because you know, they arenā€™t ā€œbaby bashersā€ or bad people.

FAFO: The Alice Evans Story, coming soon to bargain bins near you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Selma will see when Alice views her storyā€¦ just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope and pray for @Toxteth O'Grady and that whoever is by her side is reading her beloved Tattle to her so she knows that Ioan is getting a divorce - finally - on Monday. ā¤

The hardest part of the anonymity on Tattle is never knowing the end to each other's stories when people drop off.

I hope the Gods have blessed her. šŸ˜„ā¤ā¤View attachment 2277947
I was thinking about @Toxteth O'Grady only yesterday, hoping that wherever she is, sheā€™s at peace

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Loving all of the long-lurking newbies joining us this weekend! Welcome āœŒšŸ’œ

Loving all of the long-lurking newbies joining us this weekend! Welcome āœŒšŸ’œ

(except you, kitty. Miowā€™s it going today, hun? šŸ˜Ž)
Well if everyone else is going for it, duck it so am I! Iā€™ve been lurking here since Alice first mentioned Tattle. Every time I think sheā€™s sunk the lowest she can she continues to surpass herself.

Also to say I hold you all in great affection as I feel like I know you all after reading so much of this tit show for so long šŸ¤£ another (west of) Scotland turd here šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ šŸ’©

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These bloody ads are popping up every second now and making it so difficult to read pots and then make a comment as they block most of the page. I know theyā€™re necessary, but before once you loaded a page they popped up, you the closed them and that was that. It was ok, but now it isnā€™t. Grrrr šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 15
These bloody ads are popping up every second now and making it so difficult to read pots and then make a comment as they block most of the page. I know theyā€™re necessary, but before once you loaded a page they popped up, you the closed them and that was that. It was ok, but now it isnā€™t. Grrrr šŸ˜¬
I use a popular thingy to block them. Donā€™t get any.

Reactions: 10
Actually I think he reached the point of no return when he saw her passed out on the kitchen floor as detailed in the court documents. That was before Bianca. When he returned to Australia shortly afterwards he was open to female friendships as he had no attachment to his marriage any more.

Blackmail only works if you think the marriage is salvageable or bearable. It wasn't. Bianca is not the femme fatale AE pretends she is.
I actually think it reached the point of no return during her disgusting behaviour throughout that whole day and then the icing on the cake was seeing the beached mess passed out on the kitchen floor. Wish heā€™d taken a photo for the court documents šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just reading the level of madness, vitriol, hatefulness in the court documents, insta and Twitter posts is so suffocating I honestly can't imagine living with it in real life. I think even just the basics of sitting in a calm peaceful home would be so foreign and cathartic for Ioan, a million miles away from the lunacy that must have went on in his old home. I just hope the kids get to experience it šŸ¤žšŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It's only 300 a day for new unverified accounts so it's going to limit her daily rummaging for any mention of her or I or B quite a bit I think.
So basically mAlice got everybody so fed up by her socks that even Elon-twit was like: I cant stand this anymore, letā€™s limit this tit..?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 46
You have to wonder the upbringing she had. She lost her mother when she was in her 30ā€™s and behaves like she was orphan bleeping Annie. Had her first kid at 40-something, is getting divorced at 54. None of this is remarkable in anyway and she behaves like sheā€™s had the worst life ever and behaves like a nasty witch.
---

I was going with: handwriting of a bleep. In my professional capacity.
My mum died when I was 36 (and my youngest was only 9 months old, so she never knew her) and my dad died when I was 40. I'm actually older now than when my mum died (she was only 60, I did have a bit of a wobble when I turned 60 tbh).

My partner of 22 years left me last year, came home one night and said he was leaving, and did so a couple of weeks later, I had no idea this was coming, no sign whatsoever. I have only ever made one post on FB about this and deleted it a few weeks later as everyone knew by then.

Not sure what I'm trying to say here, maybe that I'm not like Alice lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.