Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow this guy on tik tok who talks a a lot about narc mothers. Everything he says rings true. Ben| Trauma corner.
Alice, if you have one iota of love for those kids, watch this guys tik toks, this is what growing up with a narc mother does to you. It’s forever.
---
My mum died when I was 36 (and my youngest was only 9 months old, so she never knew her) and my dad died when I was 40. I'm actually older now than when my mum died (she was only 60, I did have a bit of a wobble when I turned 60 tbh).

My partner of 22 years left me last year, came home one night and said he was leaving, and did so a couple of weeks later, I had no idea this was coming, no sign whatsoever. I have only ever made one post on FB about this and deleted it a few weeks later as everyone knew by then.

Not sure what I'm trying to say here, maybe that I'm not like Alice lol.
Sending you all my love. I have every sympathy for anyone losing their parents. Then their relationship.
It isn’t what has happened to us that defines us, it’s how we deal with it. I’m sorry this happened to you. I’m not a monster, promise. I’m just sick of Alice and her fans excusing her abusing her ex-husband and kids because of these things. We all have baggage, it’s not a get out of jail free card to abuse others.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So basically mAlice got everybody so fed up by her socks that even Elon-twit was like: I cant stand this anymore, let’s limit this tit..?! 😂😂
instead of Elon limiting by username -- he could do IG a favor and maybe limit by IP.address :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Was that after the split and she expected Ioan to come and rescue her?
---

View attachment 2278069
Why anyone would choose to write such an email to her mother in law is beyond me. Many people don’t like their in-laws, myself included, but try to remain respectful and polite, avoiding contact if necessary. That’s insane!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
instead of Elon limiting by username -- he could do IG a favor and maybe limit by IP.address :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, he would be like a parent who cant be arses to sort arguing kids out: now nobody having any sweets, go to your room, all of you, I dont care who started it! (Gently rocking to and fro and writing in his diary: Dear diary! If O knew about Alice Evans and Tone, who met his beautiful wife at her wedding, I would have never bought Twitter!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why anyone would choose to write such an email to her mother in law is beyond me. Many people don’t like their in-laws, myself included, but try to remain respectful and polite, avoiding contact if necessary. That’s insane!
Especially when she’d been no contact for four years before this according to her insane posts on Reddit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes this is the incident!

so as she is telling the story, which of these do we think ACTUALLY happened:

(a) never happened, completely made up
(b) slipped because drunk
(c) no fall, just passed out drunk in bathroom

?

*promise I’m not Alice
Oh C most probably, although b at a push. So very Abuser passing out while off her face. The greatest “mother” doing that while looking after her baybeez as their father is away working to keep a roof over the bleep’s head.

Reactions: 20
As someone who lived with an addicted person it is EXHAUSTING. No rational convesrations, they are never wrong. They don't remember or recall. Then anything they say after is absolute fact. EXHAUSTING I hope Monday finds Ioan some much needed peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I could imagine that’s why Ioan invited his parents to meet B so early in the South of France to gain their approval/blessing.

Reactions: 36
I don’t really have anything to contribute so I’d just like to say good morning to everyone, except Alice.

Alice, I hope your milk has turned and you only realise after you put it in your coffee. Or tea. Whatever.
And you put it in your vodka, I mean coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, it’s safe to say that tattle has reopened membership 😂
Welcome, new turds!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Well, he would be like a parent who cant be arses to sort arguing kids out: now nobody having any sweets, go to your room, all of you, I dont care who started it! (Gently rocking to and fro and writing in his diary: Dear diary! If O knew about Alice Evans and Tone, who met his beautiful wife at her wedding, I would have never bought Twitter!)
There are parents who can be arsed to sort arguing kids out?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's the first time I have ever seen that, I can not believe Alice wrote that to her MIL. It seemed to me Alice was describing herself, not her MIL. Not for one minute do I believe Ioan’s mother rolled on the floor, that is a classic Alice move.

Reactions: 41
Because he supposedly "cheated" and that is apparently carte blanche to behave however you want, to whoever you want, for however long you want.

Does anyone else find themselves insulted that women being dignified and picking themselves up, dusting themselves off, and getting on with life after a break-up is seen by Alice and her supporters as them repressing their true selves? And that actually if we weren't all "oppressed by the patriarchy" what we'd all want to do if we have our feelings hurt is behave like gigantic toddlers - screaming, tantrumming, posting abuse all over social media, calling people names and making fun of their appearance/disabilities/sexuality/you name it? Get fucked. I'm a grown woman.
This! I haven’t been through anything like this, but we all face challenges and heartbreak in our lives, but mostly we put our big girl, or boy, pants on and just get on with things making the life we have as good and as worthwhile as we can. If we have children, or others dependant upon us we try to protect them from any fall out and keep their lives on an even keel as much as possible.

What we don’t do is throw a huge toddler tantrum, throw all our toys out of the pram and expect the world and it’s mother to bend to our will just because we believe it owes us. We pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and face the world again no matter how broken and sad we are. I am a grown woman, an adult and would be so ashamed of myself if I behaved, in public at least, in any way like the Abuser.

Any tears, rage and mourning would be done in private, either alone, or with close friends and family who would soon let me know when enough was enough.

Abuser, grow the duck up.

edited for spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I follow this guy on tik tok who talks a a lot about narc mothers. Everything he says rings true. Ben| Trauma corner.
Alice, if you have one iota of love for those kids, watch this guys tik toks, this is what growing up with a narc mother does to you. It’s forever.
---

Sending you all my love. I have every sympathy for anyone losing their parents. Then their relationship.
It isn’t what has happened to us that defines us, it’s how we deal with it. I’m sorry this happened to you. I’m not a monster, promise. I’m just sick of Alice and her fans excusing her abusing her ex-husband and kids because of these things. We all have baggage, it’s not a get out of jail free card to abuse others.
Mr Mimsy and the 107 Mimsies, not forgetting Prius rat are very fortunate peeps indeed to have you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And here's another thing! I doubt if Bianca or Ioan particularly want to rush into marriage. They have both been married to abusers and probably really need to breath.

But these constant threats and continual working on ways to deport Bianca are making ME nervous. Lord knows what Alice is saying or who she is trying to contact behind the scenes to report her.

It was not founded - clearly - but I can still see Alice calling immigration services with her bullshit and trying to get 🐝 tied up with senseless paperwork and visits.

So if Bianca and Ioan get immediately married to insure her legal status here - Alice has no one to blame but herself.

Oh and Alice - good luck trying to call immigration and scream it's a fake marriage for a green card. It's a two year, well documented relationship.

MOO.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.