Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on this site for months, just following the Alice and Ioan story.
I decided that today was going to be the day I log in and post & I’m genuinely nervous. I feel like I know you all. I remember when Alice first made the break up announcement. My initial thoughts were how unusually candid she was. However, it didn’t take me long at all to work out that there was sometting not ok about her. It was a quite a while after this that I stumbled across tattle.
so, as part of my first post I would like to say thanks for being so funny on here. The wit on here is top notch.
I would also like to humbly ask if anyone could explain some references to me - these were before time. They are: Prius rat, salad cream, the Texan and cheese strings. I’ve surmised that the salad cream might need to come with a warning
thanks again and good to meet you all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
Wait, have you been cheating on us?? 😜
Im so BLINDSIDED!
After our three peaks challenge trip I found this - somebody left it in my cooler bag. I should have realised it was a bad omen!!!
IMG_0947.jpeg

Im currently rolling on the floor eating cheese strings, but once I finished, @ButterTart can I have your family’s emails so I can write how pharaonly devastated I am and how selfish and narcissistic they are? And your boss’ one too, while you at it. Ta. Im writing in two languages

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This! I haven’t been through anything like this, but we all face challenges and heartbreak in our lives, but mostly we put our big girl, or boy, pants on and just get on with things making the life we have as good and as worthwhile as we can. If we have children, or others dependant upon us we try to protect them from any fall out and keep their lives on an even keel as much as possible.

What we don’t do is throw a huge toddler tantrum, throw all our toys out of the pram and expect the world and it’s mother to bend to our will just because we believe it owes us. We pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and face the world again no matter how broken and sad we are. I am a grown woman, an adult and would be so ashamed of myself if I behaved, in public at least, in any way like the Abuser.

Any tears, rage and morning would be done in private, either alone, or with close friends and family who would soon let me know when enough was enough.

Abuser, grow the duck up.
This ☝🏻
100% this 👏👏
As a parent especially you put your kids first no matter what, end of. I've went through worst break up, ex was mostly everything A accuses I to be, through court for access and when asked what I wanted from the process the answer was and always was I want my child to have contact with their dad in a way I knew they were safe because no matter what I thought of him he was their dad, they loved him and needed that relationship. What I thought of him was irrelevant to that. Every single thing I said I provided evidence, to the point my lawyer used to laugh because if they asked for a few screenshots I could send 5 emails grouped by category 😂
What he done to me was soul destroying, but my child is happy and there are conditions to his contact. Your children should never be brought into an adult argument. I could have gone mAlices way and still be screaming into the void, but I chose my child's happiness and my own sanity ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I could imagine that’s why Ioan invited his parents to meet B so early in the South of France to gain their approval/blessing.
After marrying the utterly insane monstrosity I dont Ioan OR his family for trusting trusting his judgement

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I decided that today was going to be the day I log in and post & I’m genuinely nervous. I feel like I know you all. I remember when Alice first made the break up announcement. My initial thoughts were how unusually candid she was. However, it didn’t take me long at all to work out that there was sometting not ok about her. It was a quite a while after this that I stumbled across tattle.
so, as part of my first post I would like to say thanks for being so funny on here. The wit on here is top notch.
I would also like to humbly ask if anyone could explain some references to me - these were before time. They are: Prius rat, salad cream, the Texan and cheese strings. I’ve surmised that the salad cream might need to come with a warning
Hello and welcome!!!

So I'll take Prius Rat. 😂 Alice made a Twitter post that she went to get in her Prius and there was a rat 🐀 in there! Hilarity then ensued on here. Was Ratty trying to escape her filthy house? Did he now have a drinking problem too?? We must save Prius Rat!

So I saved Prius Rat and we emigrated to our new Mum's @M33L4 house across the pond (I don't know if you've heard but our Mum is getting married very soon!!! 🍾🥰🔔) where we now live safely in the basement as Prius Rat repairs his liver and I recover from PTSD abuse caused by Alice being a raging lunatic the past few years.

So a happy ending to this part of the story. 😹☺🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I'll start...

Salad cream. Salad cream is a weird 1970s condiment to put on salad.
Alice has a few slightly odd middle aged male fans. Alice also hasn't been particularly careful about publicising her (now previous) address. After the announcement, I think it was the run up to Christmas, one of her middle aged admirers said he was sending a package of cadburys chocolate bars for the girls with their names on. This person also followed the eldest girl on Twitter or IG I believe. It was slightly odd to me that Alice was allowing random men to follow her young children on social media - but that's Alice for you.
The package was duly dispatched from England and then there were various problems with it being held up in us customs/being lost on route etc. Much posting by Clive (the sender). It then emerged that the parcel not only contained chocolate but salad cream (supposedly at Alice's request).

So salad cream Clive was born....with lots of jokes about Clive filling those bottles with his own special sauce for Alice. Etc....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Hello and welcome!!!

So I'll take Prius Rat. 😂 Alice made a Twitter post that she went to get in her Prius and there was a rat 🐀 in there! Hilarity then ensued on here. Was Ratty trying to escape her filthy house? Did he now have a drinking problem too?? We must save Prius Rat!

So I saved Prius Rat and we emigrated to our new Mum's @M33L4 house across the pond (I don't know if you've heard but our Mum is getting married very soon!!! 🍾🥰🔔) where we now live safely in the basement as Prius Rat repairs his liver and I recover from PTSD abuse caused by Alice being a raging lunatic the past few years.

So a happy ending to this part of the story. 😹☺🤗
I have been known to sit in work meetings humming "theres a rat in my prius what am I gunna do"

Try explaining that to your boss.
Theres no happy end to that story

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This ☝🏻
100% this 👏👏
As a parent especially you put your kids first no matter what, end of. I've went through worst break up, ex was mostly everything A accuses I to be, through court for access and when asked what I wanted from the process the answer was and always was I want my child to have contact with their dad in a way I knew they were safe because no matter what I thought of him he was their dad, they loved him and needed that relationship. What I thought of him was irrelevant to that. Every single thing I said I provided evidence, to the point my lawyer used to laugh because if they asked for a few screenshots I could send 5 emails grouped by category 😂
What he done to me was soul destroying, but my child is happy and there are conditions to his contact. Your children should never be brought into an adult argument. I could have gone mAlices way and still be screaming into the void, but I chose my child's happiness and my own sanity ❤
Well done, and it can’t have been easy for you, much respect. The end result for you is that your child will grow up knowing that it is absolutely ok to have a relationship with both parents, that the break up was nothing to do with them, not their fault. They will have a much better chance of forging healthy relationships in the future, and will grow up to be happy, secure, and well adjusted.❤

The Abuser on the other hand has destroyed her daughters’ childhoods and their chances of a happy life going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Welcome! I see some of your questions have been answered.

The Texan is a rabid Alice fan who sits on her literally fat ass all day raging at Tattle and Bianca. And kissing Alice’s butt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'll start...

Salad cream. Salad cream is a weird 1970s condiment to put on salad.
Alice has a few slightly odd middle aged male fans. Alice also hasn't been particularly careful about publicising her (now previous) address. After the announcement, I think it was the run up to Christmas, one of her middle aged admirers said he was sending a package of cadburys chocolate bars for the girls with their names on. This person also followed the eldest girl on Twitter or IG I believe. It was slightly odd to me that Alice was allowing random men to follow her young children on social media - but that's Alice for you.
The package was duly dispatched from England and then there were various problems with it being held up in us customs/being lost on route etc. Much posting by Clive (the sender). It then emerged that the parcel not only contained chocolate but salad cream (supposedly at Alice's request).

So salad cream Clive was born....with lots of jokes about Clive filling those bottles with his own special sauce for Alice. Etc....
Remember the pictures of the package and all the weird stuff he had in there for the girls?? Beat up looking old fashioned games and card sets. Special candy for them.

He seemed harmless and good intentioned tbf, but it was an example of Alice's horrible judgement in allowing access to her children.

Clive also did not seem well-off and we were all pretty appalled that she was pleading poverty to people who clearly had so much less than her.

• Wow
Reactions: 54
Has anyone had the time to read that link I posted? Is it just me, or did she come over even back then as a right hole?? Plus, by that point she would have been with Ioan?

Reactions: 27
Im so BLINDSIDED!
After our three peaks challenge trip I found this - somebody left it in my cooler bag. I should have realised it was a bad omen!!!
View attachment 2278481
Im currently rolling on the floor eating cheese strings, but once I finished, @ButterTart can I have your family’s emails so I can write how pharaonly devastated I am and how selfish and narcissistic they are? And your boss’ one too, while you at it. Ta. Im writing in two languages
You’re rolling on the floor but are your tits akimbo? Because apparently that’s how it’s done. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Admittedly there’s about a hundred pages I need to catch up on, which is my intention over the next day or so.

malice is a maniac, we all know this. However, I’m hearing a lot about him getting full custody…anyone care to explain how that looks? Cos it ain’t his current life. Believe me, I feel for those kids (and Emma) but there doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of reality being expressed if he got full custody. I 1000% am team kids, and he clearly is the responsible parent, however the chatter isn’t remotely reflective of his current life. He can’t duck off to Palm Springs, Wales, Australia or wherever. His kids *should* be in full time education and quite evidently need supportive therapy. His life as it current stands would be kaput…yet nobody references this. Can we…? Always, I’m team kids, and sadly I think, in reference to their parents, they’re fucked.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Has anyone had the time to read that link I posted? Is it just me, or did she come over even back then as a right hole?? Plus, by that point she would have been with Ioan?
Yep, I read it. She comes across as ditzy, irresponsible, overbearing and relying on Olivier to have got her start in acting.

Olivier is mentioned but Ioan isn't, perhaps this is where the "overlap" happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Remember the pictures of the package and all the weird stuff he had in there for the girls?? Beat up looking old fashioned games and card sets. Special candy for them.

He seemed harmless and good intentioned tbf, but it was an example of Alice's horrible judgement in allowing access to her children.

Clive also did not seem well-off and we were all pretty appalled that she was pleading poverty to people who clearly had so much less than her.
And I think it cost him a fortune to send a load of stuff (crap) you can buy in LA anyway....I remember the tension over the FedEx tracking and the constant updates to Alice about the salad cream parcel's whereabouts.
Probably intercepted by US customs looking for contraband who couldn't believe anyone would actually bother to send all that tit thousands of miles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've been here for years (on and off) and I have no idea what the cheese strings are about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have been known to sit in work meetings humming "theres a rat in my prius what am I gunna do"

Try explaining that to your boss.
Theres no happy end to that story
Sometimes I can really taste my Mum's tea (vodka) @M33L4 while Ratty and I cozily stroll the sock's tweets while in our lovely basement and it's become my happy place! ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.