Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
On behalf of abused partners everywhere who survive by constantly placating and keeping silent and staying because you know leaving is going to be so much worse than you can even imagine - and you really can't imagine and I must thank Alice for publicly demonstrating to the world just how horrible and threatening it can be when the abused finally does leave - a very hearty fuck you.

Honestly having trouble coping with the emotions, public shame I faced and PTSD triggered right now. And I really hate the word "triggered."

• Heart
Reactions: 76

M33L4

VIP Member
This is an abused spouse standing up to his abuser. Enough is enough. Fuck you to the moon and back Alice Evans.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Peter Hitchens often writes about no-fault divorce. I wondered if anyone here feels that yes, marriage is a contract and why should the one who wants to breaks that not have some consequence. I believe if you sign a contract with the Navy for 7 years you have to pay to exit it early. Same with many mortgages, loans, and many contracts.
I'm not in love with AE, I just can't see why she is being blamed when for, idk, being married for 21 years? Being upset and going off the rails when this falls apart and she says he lied to her for long?
If your teachers told you you were an amazing student, marked your work as straight A's, told you you were kind and loving and whatever, and then suddenly one day they gave you all grade D's and point blank refused to tell you why, how would you feel?
On top of that, if they then started telling others, maybe a new 'A grade student' that you were actually a crappy student all along, and that despite claiming to enjoy having you in class they actually hated it and were suffering, how would you feel?
A quick google told me Peter Hitchens opposes same sex marriage.

Wouldn’t be a name I’d drop myself but you do you, boo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I cant take anyone seriously who refers to a pregnant woman as an incubator, and believes that marriage is a contract and you should be penalised for leaving. You are either about 80 years old or not all there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Old Soak

VIP Member
This is gonna be a messy weekend for Big Al. Tryna squeeze into her wedding dress, wailing and flailing, smeared red lipstick, old wedding photos and James blunts β€œgood bye my lover” on repeat. Wine and whine, tears and Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Mad Betty

VIP Member
First time posting here. I had heard of IG though not aware of his personal life and not a follower or fan. I took notice of this not-so-conscious uncoupling due to the press attention. I think I'm in a tiny if existent minority who feels some sympathy or empathy for AE. I thought I might post some thoughts here with reasoning. I scrolled through AE's instagram before posting here. What struck me was how happy the family seemed and how it seemed to me that IG and AE loved one another. I don't think that you can pretend for 21 years. Although I don't believe anyone should be forced to stay in a relationship they don't want to be in, it is not so long ago that 'no cause' divorce didn't exist. Divorce is now a contract which you are signing (a supposed commitment for lifetime - unless you stipulate otherwise I guess), and which there are no exit fees. I don't think it's that fair. Why shouldn't the person who wants to exit the contract pay as a consequence? I doubt there's many business partner contracts which allow for one to exit without considering the effects on the remaining partner.

I just wondered if Ioan couldn't have tried to make some acknowledgements. Like, ofc I loved you, I still do (if he does), but feel we are better off apart. It also doesn't seem very, idk, helpful? fair? kind? to have been completely quiet about all the pain he was in, if that's what he is now saying. Telling your wife how much you love them, and how wonderful they are, to suddenly returning from a trip and being 'cold' does smack of an affair to me. Don't many therapists and women say that a lot of men don't ever leave until they have a new woman lined up? I think that may be the case here.

In one of AE's instagram posts IG is singing. He has a really great voice and honestly I think he could make music and it'd sell. In another post AE has drawn a sketch of their daughters. It's really good too. AE speaks a number of languages, and in the youtubes I've seen of her speaking French, she has a great voice. Personally, I find quite a few of her humorous posts funny. She is often self-deprecating, talking about fine hair, or joking about her enhanced mouth. In an interview about Harvey Weinstein she came across as insightful and honest.

It's a real shame to see how things have gone. I've been in relationships where the men have lied. The lying actually hurt me almost as much as the cheating ('it's not the crime it's the cover-up). One relationship was with a man I believe would be assessed as having NPD. I had never heard of this until afterwards in therapy. I've seen in many posts here that it doesn't matter if IG was cheating. It's not illegal and so on. I just wondered if anyone else felt that it would be important to them to know the truth and for their partners/spouse's to tell them the truth. Including what happened and when.

I just don't see this evil horror who made IG's life hell (he was away a lot of the time surely?). In so many posts AE is complimenting him and saying how lucky she is etc. Whilst at times putting herself down. It seems a bit more like she was a bit insecure, rather than she was full of confidence, in control, bossing him. I can't recall whether in court docs or here but didn't she say he said 'I didn't sign up for this' about her fibromyalgia? What if that's true? What if AE does have poor health? No spouse has to tolerate things they don't like, especially with no fault divorces now common. But maybe IG struggles with admitting to himself or others that his reasons are things like 'intolerance' or 'boredom', or 'feeling like starting over and wanting to have young kids again'. Idk, I would find it incredibly difficult to interact with the person who I thought had lied to me possibly for years or who was exploiting that men can 'start over' in their 50's, 60's and 79 for Robert De Niro.

Thank you for your opinion.

Optics don't paint an accurate story.
I find digging deeper is essential. I suggest reviewing our WIKI link above.

No one should receive compensation for abusing their spouse. EVER.

I believe AE herself has said that IG went to 100 doctors with her and she was never diagnosed with anything.

Walking on eggshells to stop someone from harming you, themselves, or your children if you have them is exhausting and painful. Coercive control can make it hard to switch from loving mode to leaving mode when you're afraid of what will happen when you finally find the courage to get out. We all have our own ways of finding the strength to leave a toxic and/or abusive marriage.

We all deserve to be whole and happy.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Jemadah

VIP Member
"WaIT foR hEr sIDe oF tHE stOrY"

Mate, I've been waiting three years already and at this rate by the time it comes out I fear I'll actually be dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Old Soak

VIP Member
I’m almost turned on at the savagery of the post with Selma, after Selma was liking those posts the other day AND under an hour after Alice was DENIED. Fuck it. I’m aroused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Mad Betty

VIP Member
No one should be bound legally in marriage to their abuser.

No one.

It's time to free this man. Cut the tentacles that bind him.

Give him peace.

And it's time for AE to remove all photos of IG from her Instagram. He is no longer her husband. It is untoward to use his image under the circumstances. There is too much darkness there now. IMO, she's still trying to hold onto him and a life together now done. It is time for her to let go of him completely.

Let him go.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Nixlondon

VIP Member
First time posting here. I had heard of IG though not aware of his personal life and not a follower or fan. I took notice of this not-so-conscious uncoupling due to the press attention. I think I'm in a tiny if existent minority who feels some sympathy or empathy for AE. I thought I might post some thoughts here with reasoning. I scrolled through AE's instagram before posting here. What struck me was how happy the family seemed and how it seemed to me that IG and AE loved one another. I don't think that you can pretend for 21 years. Although I don't believe anyone should be forced to stay in a relationship they don't want to be in, it is not so long ago that 'no cause' divorce didn't exist. Divorce is now a contract which you are signing (a supposed commitment for lifetime - unless you stipulate otherwise I guess), and which there are no exit fees. I don't think it's that fair. Why shouldn't the person who wants to exit the contract pay as a consequence? I doubt there's many business partner contracts which allow for one to exit without considering the effects on the remaining partner.

I just wondered if Ioan couldn't have tried to make some acknowledgements. Like, ofc I loved you, I still do (if he does), but feel we are better off apart. It also doesn't seem very, idk, helpful? fair? kind? to have been completely quiet about all the pain he was in, if that's what he is now saying. Telling your wife how much you love them, and how wonderful they are, to suddenly returning from a trip and being 'cold' does smack of an affair to me. Don't many therapists and women say that a lot of men don't ever leave until they have a new woman lined up? I think that may be the case here.

In one of AE's instagram posts IG is singing. He has a really great voice and honestly I think he could make music and it'd sell. In another post AE has drawn a sketch of their daughters. It's really good too. AE speaks a number of languages, and in the youtubes I've seen of her speaking French, she has a great voice. Personally, I find quite a few of her humorous posts funny. She is often self-deprecating, talking about fine hair, or joking about her enhanced mouth. In an interview about Harvey Weinstein she came across as insightful and honest.

It's a real shame to see how things have gone. I've been in relationships where the men have lied. The lying actually hurt me almost as much as the cheating ('it's not the crime it's the cover-up). One relationship was with a man I believe would be assessed as having NPD. I had never heard of this until afterwards in therapy. I've seen in many posts here that it doesn't matter if IG was cheating. It's not illegal and so on. I just wondered if anyone else felt that it would be important to them to know the truth and for their partners/spouse's to tell them the truth. Including what happened and when.

I just don't see this evil horror who made IG's life hell (he was away a lot of the time surely?). In so many posts AE is complimenting him and saying how lucky she is etc. Whilst at times putting herself down. It seems a bit more like she was a bit insecure, rather than she was full of 2020confidence, in control, bossing him. I can't recall whether in court docs or here but didn't she say he said 'I didn't sign up for this' about her fibromyalgia? What if that's true? What if AE does have poor health? No spouse has to tolerate things they don't like, especially with no fault divorces now common. But maybe IG struggles with admitting to himself or others that his reasons are things like 'intolerance' or 'boredom', or 'feeling like starting over and wanting to have young kids again'. Idk, I would find it incredibly difficult to interact with the person who I thought had lied to me possibly for years or who was exploiting that men can 'start over' in their 50's, 60's and 79 for Robert De Niro.
It is funny but most of us on here had exactly the same feeling as you re: Alice in the beginning. But we watched her Twitter and IG as it got crazier and more angry. The key was when he took out an RO against her. That is is serious. She then continued to abuse him. He was granted a 3 year DVRO - which is not easy to get without clear and unequivocal evidence. Even given that, she did not go to rehab, she refused therapy and therapy for her girls, which is a HUGE red flag. Parents who are worried about children will agree to therapy. She has isolated her daughter by withdrawing her from school, on the excuse that Ioan could not pay for the $50K school they wanted. Instead of enrolling her in the good public school in West Hollywood, she chose to isolate her daughter in 'homeschooling', of which no evidence of records are found.
It is awful when a partner leaves. But it is more awful when a parent takes that personally and co-opts and coaches the children to agree with her.
By her own admission, Ioan was a perfect partner. Then he leaves her and is the most awful monster? Seriously?
He had 3 months with her, living with her, between August 2020 and January 2021. He was in contact with her throughout and told her why he left her (her aggression, her negative use of SM, her hatred of his mother, her continual denigration of him). He said he realised his marriage was completely over after he found her passed out in the kitchen after a massive bender, in which she screamed at him, abused him and alarmed her children. Come on. Don't be fucking stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Mad Betty

VIP Member
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It didn't work.

All that Twitter drama for nothing.

New lawyer to try and stop the bifurcation for nothing.

As you were. 😎

MOO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Ametrine

VIP Member
Congratulations to @ButterTart for the new thread title!

It comes from this mysterious comment from Tone. We have no idea what it means. If you do, then answers on a stamped addressed envelope, fuckos.

1688034465323.png

Recap:
  • Alice continues to rant on her Twitter socks. She claims she has soooo much unseen evidence which she will be including in her book, instead of submitting it to court like a normal person would do
  • She's hired a new lawyer, Bernal - her fifth lawyer. Both of them seem well-suited to each other as Bernal has a questionable history and a line of unhappy clients.
  • Bernal has filed to try and get the bifurcation delayed as he says he needs time to get up to speed with the case.
  • The current main Alice sock claims Ioan and Bianca told the kids "many times" how much they hate Will Smith, which we found hilarious, because Bianca only met the kids once, and it's clearly a lame attempt by Alice (the Unfresh Princess of Beverly Hills) to get Ioan in trouble at work
  • @Mad Betty had a contact in court during the hearing, and it seems Alice was lying about Bianca wearing a white dress and heels (which in true Alice style she had dubbed her "paparazzi outfit") and having a bodyguard.

Legal documents are in the Wiki (pink button at the top of this page).

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-185-respectfully-youre-a-lunatic.40019/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

ButterTart

VIP Member
As entertaining as the sock tweets are, posting them all here is just giving them oxygen. They have zero audience since they are just interacting with each other, and it feeds Alice’s insatiable narc appetite for attention to have them posted. Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 68