Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Does this (from @Marj24's link) mean Alice is about to get some money in a lump sum if bifurcation is granted:

1) If either spouse has a pension or retirement plan through their employer, the other spouse should receive an amount of money as compensation for loss of death benefits through the divorce

2) The opposing party may be reimbursed for any tax consequences as a result of the bifurcation; AND

3) If one spouse maintains medical/health insurance for the other spouse, he or she must continue to maintain the insurance for the other spouse. However, sometimes this is not possible. When one spouse cannot maintain the other spouse on the insurance plan, the court can order that the spouse who has requested the bifurcation pay for the other spouse’s comparable insurance or pay for medical bills incurred by the other spouse.
Eta: @Bridgeofsighs addressed the same just now but I can't delete this post.

Reactions: 3

Ally Pally

VIP Member
It occurred to me that this escalation on Twitter is not necessarily Alice spiralling but she’s probably been at this level throughout.

Until the incident at the apartment a big chunk of her time would have been spent plotting to disrupt visitations.

Hours would have been spent coaching and grooming the girls and quizzing them about I and B and therapy.

Now she’s got no excuse to contact him on OFW or through lawyers and all she has is tweeting madly, hoping he will see it.
I think Ioan and Bianca made a mistake drawing attention to the tweeting. They should have just quietly documented it to use at a later date. I know it showed the incident at the apartment was premeditated but the evidence pointed that way with Ella's behaviour.

Reactions: 2

Kitti

No, that is when communication has broken down. It's horrible and only solution is usually for all communication to go through third parties like lawyers.
I didn't want to see or hear from my ex and thankfully we had no shared children. I think it would have caused me mental illness to have to stay in touch with him for any children.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
Every one leaves Alice in the end, even the guy she had the affair with which started the decline in the marriage. She should change her name to Ex. Ex wife. Ex daughter. Ex sister. Ex friend. Ex actress. Ex decent human being.
Who did she have an affair with?

Reactions: 1

Junebug895

Chatty Member
I think Ioan and Bianca made a mistake drawing attention to the tweeting. They should have just quietly documented it to use at a later date. I know it showed the incident at the apartment was premeditated but the evidence pointed that way with Ella's behaviour.
I'm so sorry to ask this, as I haven't done a proper catch up since I was last present on here (methinks I'd need a solid two weeks off work, an endless supply of Wotsits and intravenous Red Bull), but which tweet/s showed that the incident was premeditated? I gathered it must have been, a(s one thing that I was really sad to hear about was the change in Elsie's attitude towards her Dad which has Big Al's fingerprints all over it) but would love to know how she cocked up to reveal it was indeed premeditated.

Reactions: 1

Kitti

So you believe Ioan perjured himself in court and made up all of the abuse he suffered from Alice?
No,I think all the texts were sent and were horrible, though the context is still that she says she believes he had been lying and cheating. In that context she seems to have been in a spiral of anger, and want to hurt him as she feels hurt. No, not justification, just context. Many people act awfully in the midst of anger. Often in these situations men act violently towards women, and sometimes vice versa. I think AE often denigrated IG in the marriage and if so that's abusive and wrong. I think AE will claim that he behaved similarly towards her.
I think the threats she issued were completely wrong and abusive. If she said things like she would lie about him abusing her then this is wrong. If he lied to his wife about having an affair that's wrong too imho. I'm not suggesting these are equivalents though both are based on dishonesty.
I wondered if the majority here think that IG was unhappy from near the beginning? He must have been in love with her at some point no? It seems a shame that no marriage counselling was tried a long time ago.