Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #185 Respectfully, you’re a lunatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absolutely bonkers. She does realise that all this insider knowledge, even if not a sock (lol), so obviously comes from Alice, that they'd all be breaking the DVRO by proxy? All of them, not just Tone. Using them to harass, it's exactly the same as doing it herself even if it wasn't socks. Deranged, completely deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Reading the last 20 pages of the previous thread and those tweets has given me a stress headache, like I've just done a 15hr day...

Shes completely off her rocker!
@ReturningthePearls has also posted for the first time in ages...what a day ✨️🩷
---
Congratulations to @MrsDimSum for the winning title 👏

The socks are still ranting at a deranged level meanwhile us Turds are delighted that our lovely @Hiraeth is back! 🥰

Newbies please read the Wiki (pink button at the top of page)

Remember Turds keep it on Tattle and do not feed the animals!

Carry on you lovely bunch

Previous thread:https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-184-the-silence-of-the-socks.39990/page-51
This title thread 👏💅
I'm sorry but if Alice doesn't laugh at it (morning, mAlice how's the hangover?) then shes clearly lost her sense of humour along with everything else!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t get over how much screaming these sock accounts do but when it’s court appearance or filing time, none of it is ever entered into the record! It’s just screaming into the twitter void to get Alice some attention that she desperately needs. Why doesn’t she do something productive with her time? Volunteer somewhere. Get a job.

Reactions: 44
I can’t get over how much screaming these sock accounts do but when it’s court appearance or filing time, none of it is ever entered into the record! It’s just screaming into the twitter void to get Alice some attention that she desperately needs. Why doesn’t she do something productive with her time? Volunteer somewhere. Get a job.
Be a Mother?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
AE/Juv conked out a 4am LA time after a hard day and night on the keys.

How long before she starts up again? Take your bets please...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Welcome back @Hiraeth 😊

Just for clarity - I work in the publishing industry and no publisher is going to touch her. Not a tell all. Not a fictionalized version. Shes restrained from talking about Yo and B. Period. And when (and let’s face it, this isn’t happening anytime in the foreseeable future) the RO expires, the story will be so far in the past, that no one will care. I’m not convinced anyone would care now anyway. But this book she thinks she’s writing isn’t going to happen. She can’t even self-publish if she’s bound by the RO. It would get pulled immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
What's the bet Elsie isn't making it to school today either.
its summer holidays in LA

In a different timeline they could be on actual vacation with either (or if the seperation had gone very well, both) parent. Instead they'll be spend most of it in court. Well done, Alice.

(tbh even in this timeline they could - in Califonria - but they are living with the wrong parent for this)

• Sad
Reactions: 44
She can’t even self-publish if she’s bound by the RO. It would get pulled immediately.
Juv: If I were Alice I would save them for the book or the 'reveal'. Hopefully she will get a decent paycheck for telling her side too. They won't - they can't stop spouting tit in court documents.

I can't work out if she means this. She might, as she doubtless got paid by the DM for her exclusives. She seems to see herself as some kind of writer now that the acting has dried up. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Alice trying to get people on side with that deranged sock ranting? She is doing the complete opposite. She is just reinforcing that Ioan should have left her years ago.

However, she thinks that Ioan and Bianca are reading them and getting distressed. Ioan no doubt feels distressed at the breakdown with his kids but all the other insults glance off now. And B. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if I and B are actually sorry for her. She is utterly deranged. They don’t want anything to do with her but they probably realise she is mad, and how to remove the kids from her control.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s been a month since Janelle started.

As far as I can see, apart from her broken sleep, she has only a couple of hours off on two occasions.

First - she disappeared for a few hours whilst having the pap photo of her and Ella and then whilst they were in court.

It’s been 3 years since he left and 2 since he got with Bianca.

It’s beyond madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.