Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
It's denied - about to upload - new attorney not a good reason to deny

Request DENIED. A new attorney on the case, absent other reasons, is not good cause to continue hearing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 152

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
_get_premium_download_high_resolution_imagedesigned_with_EDIT.org (2).jpg
Short notice, but just wanted to be sure the continuance was denied. Needs a venue and those folks who are funnier than I, feel free to edit. Go bifurc yourself Alice. The playlist needed a stage and clearly I have too much time on my hands. Now off I fuck to catch up. 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Ametrine

VIP Member
It's definitely harassment - it's just there is no blanket ban on her contacting people he works with/for. If it's about him/disturbs his peace - it's still prohibited.
Alice's letter to Will Smith

Dear Will,

First of all I want to say I am a HUGE fan of your work. I loved you in that show with all the black people - what was it called, Fresh Prints of Beverly Hills? I have just moved to Beverly Hills and it's a LOVELY place.

I'm writing to you because I see you're currently filming a movie with my soon to be ex-husband, Ioan Gruffudd. I don't know if you've heard, but he cheated on me for two years with a bogan from Brisbane called Bianca. He asked me for a divorce but I don't want to give him one because he's my baby angel and I want to stay married to him forever, and I don't want to get a job. He left his BEAUTIFUL FAMILY for an acrobat with veneers, can you imagine? Never in my life did I think he was capable of that.

Furthermore, not only did Ioan cheat on me, but he and Bianca have said some very nasty things about you to my kids. Ioan actually LOATHES you. He also said you were fat, and Ioan doesn't like fat people. You also bashed Chris Rock at the Oscars just like Bianca bashed my baby, what kind of a man are you? OMG.

Please would you be able to kick him off your production? If you continue to employ him, then you are supporting a man who has cheated on his wife and left his babies destitute. Is that really what you want, Will? If you do not get rid of them, then I will be writing about you in my tell-all book which will be published soon that I have had numerous offers for. Trust me Will, you do NOT want me to do that.

Thank you so much
Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 96

missava

Does she seriously think we are all Ioan fans?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm here because I'm a messy bitch who loves drama. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

ButterTart

VIP Member
Peter Hitchens often writes about no-fault divorce. I wondered if anyone here feels that yes, marriage is a contract and why should the one who wants to breaks that not have some consequence. I believe if you sign a contract with the Navy for 7 years you have to pay to exit it early. Same with many mortgages, loans, and many contracts.
I'm not in love with AE, I just can't see why she is being blamed when for, idk, being married for 21 years? Being upset and going off the rails when this falls apart and she says he lied to her for long?
If your teachers told you you were an amazing student, marked your work as straight A's, told you you were kind and loving and whatever, and then suddenly one day they gave you all grade D's and point blank refused to tell you why, how would you feel?
On top of that, if they then started telling others, maybe a new 'A grade student' that you were actually a crappy student all along, and that despite claiming to enjoy having you in class they actually hated it and were suffering, how would you feel?
I’m sure this has been addressed but what the hell.

She abused him. It’s documented. It’s 2023. No one signs a marriage contract forever and ever and ever any more. Divorce is a thing. I’ve said this before in this thread but feelings don’t justify behaviour.

She has abused him emotionally and physically. It’s documented.
She knew this was coming as he told her YEARS ago he was unhappy and why (also documented).
She called her daughter a tedious bitch on her birthday.
She’s been a “stay at home mom” because he paid for a nanny to watch her ass and take care of the kids. A well as a housekeeper initially.
She stopped working because she’s a shit actress with a shit attitude who casting directors and producers don’t want to work with - there was no agreement for her to stay home with the kids.
She has inundated his mother with hateful emails for years and I am guessing that has not stopped.
She’s publicly and falsely accused him of doing coke, abusing their daughter and hiring $1 million of hookers.

When you have an actual argument other than her fee fees were hurt, let us know. Doubt you’ll find one but I’ll be happy to debate you on it.

Divorce is not a crime. But posts like yours justifying abuse should be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
The wife that was too glamourous!!!!

Absolutely brilliant. The fucking state of Alice at all times if someone else didn't dress her (and that's before her behaviour is taken into consideration), but yes, too glamourous, that was totally the problem.

I suppose the bizarre silhouette she adopted back in the 90s, never seen before or since in fashion (drop waist babydoll dresses with extra frills and a giant scarf round her neck) is just too glam for the rest of the world to cope with. It's like Princess Anne's beehive. Inexplicable.

• Haha
Reactions: 86

welp

VIP Member
First time posting here. I had heard of IG though not aware of his personal life and not a follower or fan. I took notice of this not-so-conscious uncoupling due to the press attention. I think I'm in a tiny if existent minority who feels some sympathy or empathy for AE. I thought I might post some thoughts here with reasoning. I scrolled through AE's instagram before posting here. What struck me was how happy the family seemed and how it seemed to me that IG and AE loved one another. I don't think that you can pretend for 21 years. Although I don't believe anyone should be forced to stay in a relationship they don't want to be in, it is not so long ago that 'no cause' divorce didn't exist. Divorce is now a contract which you are signing (a supposed commitment for lifetime - unless you stipulate otherwise I guess), and which there are no exit fees. I don't think it's that fair. Why shouldn't the person who wants to exit the contract pay as a consequence? I doubt there's many business partner contracts which allow for one to exit without considering the effects on the remaining partner.

I just wondered if Ioan couldn't have tried to make some acknowledgements. Like, ofc I loved you, I still do (if he does), but feel we are better off apart. It also doesn't seem very, idk, helpful? fair? kind? to have been completely quiet about all the pain he was in, if that's what he is now saying. Telling your wife how much you love them, and how wonderful they are, to suddenly returning from a trip and being 'cold' does smack of an affair to me. Don't many therapists and women say that a lot of men don't ever leave until they have a new woman lined up? I think that may be the case here.

In one of AE's instagram posts IG is singing. He has a really great voice and honestly I think he could make music and it'd sell. In another post AE has drawn a sketch of their daughters. It's really good too. AE speaks a number of languages, and in the youtubes I've seen of her speaking French, she has a great voice. Personally, I find quite a few of her humorous posts funny. She is often self-deprecating, talking about fine hair, or joking about her enhanced mouth. In an interview about Harvey Weinstein she came across as insightful and honest.

It's a real shame to see how things have gone. I've been in relationships where the men have lied. The lying actually hurt me almost as much as the cheating ('it's not the crime it's the cover-up). One relationship was with a man I believe would be assessed as having NPD. I had never heard of this until afterwards in therapy. I've seen in many posts here that it doesn't matter if IG was cheating. It's not illegal and so on. I just wondered if anyone else felt that it would be important to them to know the truth and for their partners/spouse's to tell them the truth. Including what happened and when.

I just don't see this evil horror who made IG's life hell (he was away a lot of the time surely?). In so many posts AE is complimenting him and saying how lucky she is etc. Whilst at times putting herself down. It seems a bit more like she was a bit insecure, rather than she was full of confidence, in control, bossing him. I can't recall whether in court docs or here but didn't she say he said 'I didn't sign up for this' about her fibromyalgia? What if that's true? What if AE does have poor health? No spouse has to tolerate things they don't like, especially with no fault divorces now common. But maybe IG struggles with admitting to himself or others that his reasons are things like 'intolerance' or 'boredom', or 'feeling like starting over and wanting to have young kids again'. Idk, I would find it incredibly difficult to interact with the person who I thought had lied to me possibly for years or who was exploiting that men can 'start over' in their 50's, 60's and 79 for Robert De Niro.
a year before he walked out Alice was threatening him with divorce if he doesnt do what she demand it has now turned out. this while she was posting "happy" pictures (but often with captions degrading him, videos where he is clearly uncomfortable being filmed etc). Those of us who followed them over the years could tell that it wasnt a happy marriage. Even if I suspect Ioan only really felt that way later on. Google Ioan's interview about their marriage proposal to get an idea about the dynamics of their relationship and Ioan's obliviousness to the coercive controlling nature of it. Alice has a long history of random spats with fans, twitter uses and is estranged from many people too. I dont have any reason to assume the best for her.

As for "I didnt sign up for this". His new partner has MS, so that's clearly BS. And Alice has proven to be a liar, so taking anything she says as fact is very foolish.

The only thing I may not challenge here is what may make him decide to pull the plug eventually instead of just to continue to suffer through it. Whether it's actually Alice ramping up the abuse (she clearly got worse over the years) or a new woman, or boredom...I dont know. but I dont care if it means escaping an abusive relationship.

And no, someone leaving a marriage should not pay for it, especially when it was abusive. We are not in the 50s any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

welp

VIP Member
It's denied - about to upload - new attorney not a good reason to deny

Request DENIED. A new attorney on the case, absent other reasons, is not good cause to continue hearing.

Ok I take it back. Judge is ace.

Independence day here he comes wohooo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

barre19

Chatty Member
Why is it a shit day for my opinion? A 'poorly researched' opinion? My saying that I find some of AE's posts funny is 'poorly researched'? I've read the wiki. This is not an AE hate thread it's a gossip forum and supposedly a discussion place I thought.
Did ya read the bit where she called her own child a bitch? “The babies can support me or they can fuck off”? How about the bit where a judge decided that the volume of harassment, lies and vitriol Alice spewed both publicly and privately met the threshold for a domestic violence restraining order? Which she has consistently publicly flouted?

The lukewarm welcome may just be because on this thread, you’re amongst an ever-expanding group of posters with similar life experience, who are just fucking sick and tired of people suggesting abuse victims should have placated their abusers by being nicer to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Ametrine

VIP Member
explosition in BH soon
Letter from Alice to Selma Blair

Hi babe, it's me.

I haven't heard from you for SO long! Ever since I made comments about the bogan's MS and you unfollowed me from Instagram. I assume that was a mistake, as I thought you were one of my favourite people in the world? Also, I know Ioan leaked that email I sent him where I said "hers is probably more grave and if you look at Selma then she won’t be able to walk soon", but babe, I didn't mean it! It was really nasty of Ioan to do that, what kind of a person shares someone's private emails like that? My feelings were so HURT.

Anyway, I wanted to warn you about hanging out with the bogan from Brisbane. She will steal ANY man that you have in your life. Is that really what you want Selma? She stole baby angel from me and magicked him into thinking he wanted to divorce me. If you don't stop hanging out with her, then I will be writing about you in my forthcoming book. You really don't want me to do that, Selma, do you?

Also, Bianca has the "good" MS, and not the bad MS. I know this because people on Twitter told me, and also I have several autoimmune conditions so I'm an expert on MS.

I would love to catch up with you again my darling, I really miss hanging out with you! Let me know when you are free, I have really good availability (apart from July 3rd) because I don't have a job and I don't really do much mothering.

Thank you so much
Alice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81