Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #186 It has always been a dump smell!

How long will Alice and Bernal last?

• One month

Votes: 108 44.4%
  • Two months

Votes: 106 43.6%
  • Four months

Votes: 22 9.1%
  • Six months

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Over eight months

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @ButterTart for the new thread title!

It comes from this mysterious comment from Tone. We have no idea what it means. If you do, then answers on a stamped addressed envelope, fuckos.

1688034465323.png

Recap:
  • Alice continues to rant on her Twitter socks. She claims she has soooo much unseen evidence which she will be including in her book, instead of submitting it to court like a normal person would do
  • She's hired a new lawyer, Bernal - her fifth lawyer. Both of them seem well-suited to each other as Bernal has a questionable history and a line of unhappy clients.
  • Bernal has filed to try and get the bifurcation delayed as he says he needs time to get up to speed with the case.
  • The current main Alice sock claims Ioan and Bianca told the kids "many times" how much they hate Will Smith, which we found hilarious, because Bianca only met the kids once, and it's clearly a lame attempt by Alice (the Unfresh Princess of Beverly Hills) to get Ioan in trouble at work
  • @Mad Betty had a contact in court during the hearing, and it seems Alice was lying about Bianca wearing a white dress and heels (which in true Alice style she had dubbed her "paparazzi outfit") and having a bodyguard.

Legal documents are in the Wiki (pink button at the top of this page).

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-185-respectfully-youre-a-lunatic.40019/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
omfg she wants him back lmao
1000010828.jpg

Alice is glamourous, everyone
1000010827.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
It always makes me laugh that they think we're IG super fans. I had never heard of the guy before all this (let alone her).

My curiosity was piqued during her theatrical media blitz 2 years ago – something just didn't add up.

Al, people dislike you because you're a vitriolic liar driven by a three-year narc injury; not because we're "slobbering over" you're (very) soon-to-be ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
So if by Alice's account Ioan and Bianca had a three year affair and then have been cohabiting nearly two years??
I make that five years 🤔
Oooh I don't think Ioan is going to be having second thoughts somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The wife that was too glamourous!!!!

Absolutely brilliant. The bleeping state of Alice at all times if someone else didn't dress her (and that's before her behaviour is taken into consideration), but yes, too glamourous, that was totally the problem.

I suppose the bizarre silhouette she adopted back in the 90s, never seen before or since in fashion (drop waist babydoll dresses with extra frills and a giant scarf round her neck) is just too glam for the rest of the world to cope with. It's like Princess Anne's beehive. Inexplicable.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
The Poll is interesting. I went for 2 months as I think that there will be a few weeks of honeymoon period and then the :poop: will hit the fan as 1, the GAL will start work and mAlice will realize she can control her, 2, I think psych assessments and possibly drug and alcohol screening will be ordered and mAlice will realize sh cannot control it, 3, bifurcation will happen and mAlice will rage because she can't control it.... then she will scream and rant at her new lawyer and then he will ghost her as he seems to do with troublesome clients

Reactions: 44
Didn’t Ioan’s career go to tit because his wife was such a raging bleep?
In his statement for the DVRO against mAlice, Ioan stated that mAlice had contacted the producer of the Reunion to harangue and trash him and a prohibition on her contacting his employers was included in the DVRO. The current tweeting that tags Will Smith could be a violation

Reactions: 34
new lawyer: files request for continuation
Court: notifies Anne Kiley of new filing
Ann Kiley to new lawyer: you're supposed to notify me of this and confirm this in your filing
New lawyer: notifies Anne Kiley and files second request confirming what Anne Kiley told him to do

He may be half the price but if you pay him to do everything twice....c'mon Alice work it out. maths in is supposed to be in your genes

• Haha
Reactions: 54
In his statement for the DVRO against mAlice, Ioan stated that mAlice had contacted the producer of the Reunion to harangue and trash him and a prohibition on her contacting his employers was included in the DVRO. The current tweeting that tags Will Smith could be a violation
I agree, and Tonys tweets about Ioan using drugs are also breaking the DVRO by proxy I think?

I know it’s “only” a 10 day delay they have asked for but I hope Yo opposes and the Judge rejects it. It’s just more game playing and trying to exert control by the abuser.

Reactions: 43
We have an over 8 months vote,
SHOW YOURSELVES, WHO ARE YOU!!
I did six months. With the continuances and the delays and the assessments and the evaluations over custody and possibly finances, there may not be much for the guy to do for awhile which seems to be his speciality. Alice will simply continue to be Alice.

Reactions: 15
It always makes me laugh that they think we're IG super fans. I had never heard of the guy before all this (let alone her).

My curiosity was piqued during her theatrical media blitz 2 years ago – something just didn't add up.

Al, people dislike you because you're a vitriolic liar driven by a three-year narc injury; not because we're "slobbering over" you're (very) soon-to-be ex.
Right! The last time I was a fan of anyone’s was Duran Duran back in the 80’s 😂

That account has surely got to have a relay team behind it - A, Couple of FM’s and occasionally E? It’s ranting nearly 24/7 just that one alone.

As I think Welp pointed out in the last thread, on one hand they are saying B is harassing A non stop and the other hand saying A is not on Twitter! It’s utter nonsense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also the stuff they come out with- You’re a witch and saying vile things about Ella. The original poster - I think if the door incident happened it was an accident. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I see the Tone acc is doing abuse by proxy again with his/her coke tweet as well as many others.

They need shutting down legally. It’s sheer madness 🤯

Reactions: 29
It's me. I think 8 months. The lawyer wants to drag it out for money and Alice wants to drag it out for Alice.
You fell into my trap FUCKO, I set the poll up specifically to catch Alice's Tattle account out!!!

Only she would choose "over eight months". Henceforth you are now banned from Tattle.

1688037317197.png

(Not really - all poll responses are anonymous)

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.