Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #186 It has always been a dump smell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's all you need to know

View attachment 2275648
What great news, will crack open a celebratory beer!

Interestingly I wasn’t even 1/10th as invested in my own divorce as I am in this one!

Three sleeps till bifurcation, baby!
---
Poor Bernard the new lawyer is going to have a hell of a weekend prepping for Monday-on the other hand he’ll probably just turn up and wing it! Attention to detail isn’t his strongest point! P.s. I know his name is Bernal but I think Bernard suits him better!
I’d be surprised if he turns up on Monday given his track record

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder if there will be pap photos of B and Salma? I'm pretty sure that paps would follow her about. That's just gonna annoy duck face even more 🤣
Seems they had a nice girly day 🩷
I reckon mAlice has self combusted at this point, couldn't happen to a nicer person 😉
---
Mine was yesterday girl!!! Happy Birthday tomorrow! ❤❤❤ My birthday will forever be associated with Ioan's divorce and Alice getting kicked in the teeth! 🎈🎈
Belated birthday wishes 🎉🩷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It appears Selma divorced Alice too. 💅

Don't duck around with those MS warrior women.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
What great news, will crack open a celebratory beer!

Interestingly I wasn’t even 1/10th as invested in my own divorce as I am in this one!

Three sleeps till bifurcation, baby!
---

I’d be surprised if he turns up on Monday given his track record
I’m half expecting him to resign. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
explosition in BH soon
Letter from Alice to Selma Blair

Hi babe, it's me.

I haven't heard from you for SO long! Ever since I made comments about the bogan's MS and you unfollowed me from Instagram. I assume that was a mistake, as I thought you were one of my favourite people in the world? Also, I know Ioan leaked that email I sent him where I said "hers is probably more grave and if you look at Selma then she won’t be able to walk soon", but babe, I didn't mean it! It was really nasty of Ioan to do that, what kind of a person shares someone's private emails like that? My feelings were so HURT.

Anyway, I wanted to warn you about hanging out with the bogan from Brisbane. She will steal ANY man that you have in your life. Is that really what you want Selma? She stole baby angel from me and magicked him into thinking he wanted to divorce me. If you don't stop hanging out with her, then I will be writing about you in my forthcoming book. You really don't want me to do that, Selma, do you?

Also, Bianca has the "good" MS, and not the bad MS. I know this because people on Twitter told me, and also I have several autoimmune conditions so I'm an expert on MS.

I would love to catch up with you again my darling, I really miss hanging out with you! Let me know when you are free, I have really good availability (apart from July 3rd) because I don't have a job and I don't really do much mothering.

Thank you so much
Alice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Oh and a quick poll. Is Alice more upset about the divorce or the picture of B and Selma??

I'm going with the picture. 😂🙌🏻 I mean she knew the divorce was coming one way or the other. But a picture with Alice's "friend" Selma? Hollywood heavyweight, best selling author, MS survivor and all around beloved woman?

Priceless!!! 😂😂

Hope Alice's new landlord doesn't mind repairing holes in the walls and replacing broken windows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh and a quick poll. Is Alice more upset about the divorce or the picture of B and Selma??

I'm going with the picture. 😂🙌🏻 I mean she knew the divorce was coming one way or the other. But a picture with Alice's "friend" Selma? Hollywood heavyweight, best selling author, MS survivor and all around beloved woman?

Priceless!!! 😂😂

Hope Alice's new landlord doesn't mind repairing holes in the walls and replacing broken windows. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lol I think it just adds insult to injury at this point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is a lot of puking, shaking and rolling on the floor going on. That's why.
Yeah I just checked and radio silence 😬
No idea about iTones as I'm a fucko and blocked 🤣
---
Ohhh, I do hope the "socks" go after SB. Talk about someone who will eat Malice alive.
I was just thinking imagine if they go after her...she will haul their arses into court! Surely mAlice won't go that far 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
July is here, LA sky is blue
Birds all sing as if they knew
Today's the day Yo say ‘F**k U’
And he’ll never be married any more!
Coz he’s going to the courthouse
And he’s going to get bifurcated
Going to the courthouse
And he’s going to get bifurcated
When he goes to the courthouse with his love!
Brilliantly done. Now I’m going to be singing this all day! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.