Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #186 It has always been a dump smell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In his statement for the DVRO against mAlice, Ioan stated that mAlice had contacted the producer of the Reunion to harangue and trash him and a prohibition on her contacting his employers was included in the DVRO. The current tweeting that tags Will Smith could be a violation
I don’t think the judge allowed that stipulation that she wasn’t allowed to contact his employers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
new lawyer: files request for continuation
Court: notifies Anne Kiley of new filing
Ann Kiley to new lawyer: you're supposed to notify me of this and confirm this in your filing
New lawyer: notifies Anne Kiley and files second request confirming what Anne Kiley told him to do

He may be half the price but if you pay him to do everything twice....c'mon Alice work it out. maths in is supposed to be in your genes
He must have slept through that class at Law school!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It always makes me laugh that they think we're IG super fans. I had never heard of the guy before all this (let alone her).

My curiosity was piqued during her theatrical media blitz 2 years ago – something just didn't add up.

Al, people dislike you because you're a vitriolic liar driven by a three-year narc injury; not because we're "slobbering over" you're (very) soon-to-be ex.
Surely its only the really young who don’t understand that to most celebs/jobbing actors and the like fans are a bit of a necessary evil and that while they will interact with them as and when on a PR basis, they can generally take ‘em or leave ‘em.

Reactions: 13
Does she seriously think we are all Ioan fans?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm here because I'm a messy witch who loves drama. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I don’t think the judge allowed that stipulation that she wasn’t allowed to contact his employers.
It's definitely harassment - it's just there is no blanket ban on her contacting people he works with/for. If it's about him/disturbs his peace - it's still prohibited.
She can contact Will Smith and say "I'm your no.1 fan" but can't disparage Ioan to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys, it's 4.30am in LA. I think she's finally gone to sleep and the socks will be silent for a few hours.

I predict she'll start up again at 9.30am LA time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does she seriously think we are all Ioan fans?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm here because I'm a messy witch who loves drama. 😎
50/50 for me. Drama is always good but I do remember thinking he was cute years back when he was in Hornblower. I watched Ringer for SMG and it took me a bit to realise the guy playing her husband/love interest was the same person. I was probably one of the only people who liked the show and wish it got at least one more season, especially after the cliffhanger.

Reactions: 17
The wife that was too glamourous!!!!

Absolutely brilliant. The bleeping state of Alice at all times if someone else didn't dress her (and that's before her behaviour is taken into consideration), but yes, too glamourous, that was totally the problem.

I suppose the bizarre silhouette she adopted back in the 90s, never seen before or since in fashion (drop waist babydoll dresses with extra frills and a giant scarf round her neck) is just too glam for the rest of the world to cope with. It's like Princess Anne's beehive. Inexplicable.
I’m absolutely shocked how anyone can think as highly of themselves as Alice does….. She’s making Meghan look humble FFS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I get most of the tit Malice throws, all the sly digs like the white dress etc. But this one ….. help me out

6AFE0911-D91E-4B7C-85BB-61975E9F8A6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It always makes me laugh that they think we're IG super fans. I had never heard of the guy before all this (let alone her).

My curiosity was piqued during her theatrical media blitz 2 years ago – something just didn't add up.

Al, people dislike you because you're a vitriolic liar driven by a three-year narc injury; not because we're "slobbering over" you're (very) soon-to-be ex.
I didn't know who Ioan was. This all caught my attention because Alice followed me on Instagram a while before all this (Hi hun 👋)

After she showed me that her lift doesn't go all the way to the top floor, I gave Yo a good old google and watched Liar (and ever since - I have believed that Alice has been trying to paint the poor bugger with the same brush as the character he played, because the transference people sometimes experience between actor and character, makes that easier for her to get people to believe it's plausible that he's this sociopathic narcissist, because technically, they've seen him display those character traits, albeit on screen, but she doesn't dabble in reality - just my opinion)

So, no - not a superfan. Just hate seeing what she's done to herself and her kids. She mentioned tattle and it drew me here. I follow another thread now too because I'm a nosey witch. But Alice actually sent me here 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Comment by one of the Ojeda reviewers. He hated her husband? That's a red flag right there. I expect my lawyer to be clear eyed and level headed regarding my case. Not pile on and be all emotional. Its enough that I am upset and need a lawyer to guide me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Guys, it's 4.30am in LA. I think she's finally gone to sleep and the socks will be silent for a few hours.

I predict she'll start up again at 9.30am LA time.
Even if Alice is finally sleeping (cuddling the laptop) surely Tone will be all guns blazing right now. He's in the UK right? Right???

• Haha
Reactions: 38
With this hire she's also effectively got a tit secretary/personal assistant - one who won't pass messages on, will lose emails, be uncontactable, won't answer the phone or return calls to people.
Most people want a good secretary someone good to keep on top of things and be proactive and organized. It really suits her purpose that she can say 'oh I didn't receive that request from my lawyer ' to requests from the GAL/evaluations etc. Just adds loads more delay without it being Alice's "fault"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh good lord 🤣🤣
Yeah, he having second thoughts, sure Jan 🙄
Poor kids. That's what she's telling them too. Daddy wants to come back but Bianca wont let him come back. My heart breaks for those kids. Delusional monster.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
It's definitely harassment - it's just there is no blanket ban on her contacting people he works with/for. If it's about him/disturbs his peace - it's still prohibited.
Alice's letter to Will Smith

Dear Will,

First of all I want to say I am a HUGE fan of your work. I loved you in that show with all the black people - what was it called, Fresh Prints of Beverly Hills? I have just moved to Beverly Hills and it's a LOVELY place.

I'm writing to you because I see you're currently filming a movie with my soon to be ex-husband, Ioan Gruffudd. I don't know if you've heard, but he cheated on me for two years with a bogan from Brisbane called Bianca. He asked me for a divorce but I don't want to give him one because he's my baby angel and I want to stay married to him forever, and I don't want to get a job. He left his BEAUTIFUL FAMILY for an acrobat with veneers, can you imagine? Never in my life did I think he was capable of that.

Furthermore, not only did Ioan cheat on me, but he and Bianca have said some very nasty things about you to my kids. Ioan actually LOATHES you. He also said you were fat, and Ioan doesn't like fat people. You also bashed Chris Rock at the Oscars just like Bianca bashed my baby, what kind of a man are you? OMG.

Please would you be able to kick him off your production? If you continue to employ him, then you are supporting a man who has cheated on his wife and left his babies destitute. Is that really what you want, Will? If you do not get rid of them, then I will be writing about you in my tell-all book which will be published soon that I have had numerous offers for. Trust me Will, you do NOT want me to do that.

Thank you so much
Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.