Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotus Flower

Oh and reading the order appointing the lawyer it states " The court wants to appoint Elise Greenberg as minor's counsel to represent the minor children" -plural - so the lawyer will be digging into Elsis best interests as well it seems
Alice is toast! It sounds like this judge sees through her completely and is ready to get serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Ametrine

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Autisteuse for the winning thread title! What a title!

Recap:

We continued to analyse, discuss and speculate upon the court statements from Ioan, Bianca, the neighbour/chaperone and the psychologist.

Alice's socks continue to be active on Twitter, shitting all over her DVRO. The sock graveyard is ever-growing. We think Alice is getting even more desperate as 4th July is the bifurcation date, and the beginning of Ioan's freedom.

Bianca's RO court hearing is today (23 June). Tattlers are not sure if Big E and Alice will turn up to court or not, seeing as this whole thing was a ploy by Alice to gain attention for herself, negative press for Ioan, and bizarrely, deportation for Bianca.

All of the court documents are available in the Wiki (pink button at the top of this page)

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...believe-alices-actions-are-child-abuse.39913/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Ametrine

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

While Alice appeared at the hearing, all the socks coincidentally stopped their smearing

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I imagine that's Alice's intention. Make Ioan choose between his kids and girlfriend, because either way she can enhance her victim status (in her head). She's constantly trying to sabotage his relationship with Bianca, but in reality she's just sabotaging the children's relationship with their father.
She tried to get his father to ditch his partner...that didn't go so well for her either.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Alice, where's the video evidence? Why didn't Ella use it in her case against Bianca, the proof you posted about under your sock account? Typical Alice. She lives online spouting a sea of untruths. When it comes to a court of law, nada.

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
In my opinion, Mr G did everything backwards. I think he should have divorced and handled custody first. Running off to some overseas location and getting together with Saint Bianca, while leaving the children alone with the woman he calls “abusive,” but she is good enough to take full-time care of the children for what, two years?
No attorney approved his choices as good ideas. He messed up his own life, and the lives of his daughters.
Sure Jan..

Flying monkeyss.png

---
People, the only way she’s going to change for the better is if she gets possessed by a slightly less evil demon.

Jesus I’m having flashbacks to the olden days. Any minute now someone is going to say you’re all just jealous. 🤣
There are a few FMs on here and I notice what posts they like. There is also a certain pouty Tattle member liking posts. Is she the same person that wants to get Tattle shut down? 🤣🤣🤣

No, silly me to even think such a thing. Alice would never even look here, never mind be a member!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
The DVRO will last longer than their marriage. Suck it Big Al and your sickofans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Good luck to any lawyer trying to talk to Ella without Momzilla crashing around the room at the same time.

• Haha

mrsarrell

I think it will be the latter.

If it was Alice's case she would not turn up.

But having pictures that will stay forever of the children vs their father attending a domestic violence case against each other in court? Boy, this is making Alice wet, I'm sure.
Thanks Welp, I’ve just been a bit sick in my mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick

beck123

I’d like to be played by Sarah Jessica Parker. We’re practically doubles although she’d have to shave her head and put on 5 stone. Then we’d be indistinguishable.

• Haha
  • Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
You know I&B will be mentally preparing for this, it’s going to be awful for them both facing Ella after such an awful incident and the horrible fall out since. Not to mention the fear of the awful scene of the swamp donkey turns up too, and all the effect of the stress on B’s health.

mAlice and her mimi-me will be preparing their outfits for their pap walk into court. Coat or gilet. Gold winkle pickers zipped or unzipped? Underwear or no underwear? 12 scarves or just 9 since it’s summer?
Washed or unwashed hair? … keep it sleek, keep it greasy and hell, that’s what dry shampoo’s for ammarite?
IMG_3925.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Has GG got the fear of fucking around and being found out?? Now the socks are pretend fighting with each other so it proves GG was never Alice, right? Right??? Just have "Tone" throw out a random name with no address or other identifying details and call that doxxing LOL

GG covers her tracks.png

PS GG's strop doesn't make any sense - only Tony gave out a random name but GG is blaming S, M and Juventus too??

Another crackpot set up. I see you Malice!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow