Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
He mentioned in his filings how the other visitations had been a disaster with the kids running off/hiding etc.

This (along with the throwing food) made me look back at the photos of him where Elsie was hiding low down by the wheel of his range rover
We assumed they were taken at a car wash and it was playfulness.

Looking again at this series of photos, he doesn't have a cloth in his hand. I don't think this was a photo of him washing his car. He is wiping something off the bonnet with a navy blue fleece hoody, a kind of makeshift cloth to wipe something off his car. And Elsie is hiding.

I fear the mustard/milk/oats are not the first time food was involved to attempt to cause damage to his property.
This was one of the earliest visitation, the ones Ioan claims were going really well. Visitation and everything has been going shit ever since they had started to come to terms with the idea of being introduced to Bianca (Berry Knots, Vegan etc.), Alice ramped up things again when this came.

From his filing it appears like he had two normal visitations in the past 7 months (one appears to be Xmas, as it was the only one from his january filing in that timeframe where he didnt had anything to say). This is main reason why I think he intentionally went into the trap of overnight visitation AND Bianca, he 100 % knew this wasnt going to work.
---
omg Bear and Ioan are so cute together

• Sad
Reactions: 36

JoJo76

VIP Member
I have just been stalking AE instagram and found this. Talk about favourite child? She can’t even put precious moments with Elsie above Ella?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Irishwidz

VIP Member
FFS i can't get rid of visitors they keep calling in.🙈🙈🙈

I'm away behind on last thread though did manage to read the statements . Ye Gods she's feckin evil i can't see her ever going away . She's literally fighting and talking to herself on Twitter and then retweets herself and says well done that person 🙈.. what a fckin nutcase! In all seriousness she needs put away in a psychiatric ward away from those children . The law is allowing the blatant daily mental abuse of 2 minors 😥

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Do we think Ella will turn up to court on Friday? After all mAlice has got everything she wanted out of this situation with the help of bestie Bogoff and the DM fanning the flames with all of the articles before even Ellas documents were uploaded by the court. Will mAlice risk court ordered MH and drug assessments for her and the kids?
I think she will appear. If not, the court hearing still goes ahead and the judgment is based on what has been submitted, with no opportunity for further questioning. So the request for the restraining order doesn't go away if they don't appear. It still has to be adjudicated.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
What's it called? "Child Abuse is Funny"???

I wasn't joking. They are the grandparents after all. Ma Gruff might still be getting abuse from mAlice as she wasn't protected under the DVRO.
this hearing is about Ella's RO request. the witnesses will be Iris & the psychologist on their side. and Gloria, Dennis, Alice (who all were not there at any point lmao) on Ella's side.

It's curious that Ella's "friends" are not. those are the only witnesses she would have that could actually have some weight given that she live streamed to them

Hermes Banana

Who’d of thought that all this time later Alice is still behind the wheel of the bitter bus. Careering along a road to misery. And happy to roll over her girls like speed bumps.

• Sad
  • Sick

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Upfront, what she has done is absolutely awful, I do see that but as long as she feels misunderstood, this will continue.

And (I know shoot me later) in her mind she feels cheated on. Left for a younger woman too. It's quite galling. Not that she's dealing with that in the right way and I'm also not saying she was an ace wife but if she wasn't mad. Would you feel for her?
I think of lot of us only joined here because we did feel sorry for her and sympathised, but then started to notice the crazy contradictions and outright lies, and then the abuse. A lot of us have been divorced, cheated on, left. Most of us shout and scream and rage for a while, maybe a few months, but after that, it's pull up the big girl pants and get onto with it, it's in the rear view mirror, nothing you can do but move on. And if you can't move on, most people without personality disorders seek help - friends, therapists, rehab. Alice had all the support and tools to get better and move over. But Alice can only see in the rear view mirror. She doesn't want to accept her reality and is incredibly vengeful, 2.5 years later. That is not healthy or productive and should be called out.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
There are some touches in Ioan’s testimony where he sounds, well, a bit thick tbh. This is consistent with earlier evidence of him being very naive and not quite intellectual. But I would have expected those touches to have been edited out by the lawyers. No? Would they have kept them in on purpose so there isn’t any inconsistency between his written statements and how he might be on the stand? So it all appears more honest? Or is it more cynical than that, to maybe play for some pity? 🤔 I’m not saying for a moment that he’s putting it on – I do believe he genuinely is like that, quite childlike and not very sharp at all. But just wondering why the lawyers wouldn’t have made him sound a bit less… you know… 🤷‍♀️
BIB - I don't get this at all. It's a testimony, it has to be factual and written simply.

I do think Ioan and B have been careful to not implicate the girls in bad/illegal behaviour because they are trying to protect them, which accounts for some of the seemingly missing facts or actions in the statement.

I never got the impression Ioan was not intellectual. I think was naive when he was younger due to his upbringing in the Welsh countryside, but he always seemed pretty intelligent and articulate to me.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
What I find mad with the sock stuff is Alice has to let everyone know it’s her.

The average sock is only interacting with a dozen other accounts but she lives and breathes drama and attention.

This thread is her oxygen because DM articles and comments are old news in 24 hours but we are still here talking about her.

I guess when you have no family or friends but crave attention anything goes.

She has no family, apart from Tone and the girls, no friends apart from her transactional relationship with Lady V and Boshoff.

No hobbies, no interests, no activities, virtually no social interactions.

If she weren’t such a bitch I’d feel sorry for her.

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
Just caught up with everything. Not feeling very coherent right now but just wanted to say Alice is a cunt who doesn't deserve to be called a mother 🤬

• Heart

NotPerfect

Those kids are now feral. They have no discipline and no understanding of consequences thanks to their mother. They don’t look healthy or well dressed. She clearly doesn’t spend any money on them other than takeout food. Image how I must feel when these two mini Alice’s are in front of him. I think she’s pushed things so far she’s done him a favour. Now the set up is exposed. I don’t see those girls changing much unless they are away from their mother.

• Heart
  • Sad

ButterTart

VIP Member
This could be another indication of him (as well as Ella) having some sensory issues, as one or two Turds suggested a thread or two (or five) back. He seems to have overreacted more to just having dry rolled oats on him, which he could have just shaken off as you say, than having milk seeping into the duvet and mattress which was far worse of a mess/ actual damage.
That’s a real reach. It says they removed the ruined bedding quickly. And who knows what was going through his mind while this was happening?

Reactions: 35

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Yeah, love to see the school curriculum at l'ecole de Alice ... we should make a list of possible subjects. I imagine cleaning sick after a vodka binge would be there.
Along with:
Advanced grifting
Handbag design
Accessorising with ribbons
Babydollhead crafts
Panda Express menu in 5 languages
Black leggings: a history
Utter, utter defamation: theory and practice
Sock Management 101 (not sure she's qualified to teach the Fast Track level on this subject)
Cunt calculus
Advanced alienation
Physical Education: how to roll oneself into the sea; a masterclass

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Alice believes Bianca's statement is an attack on Ella. Poor Ella will feel the same because of her Monster' influence. They both are so removed from reality it's frightening. Both of the girls need to be removed from Alice as soon as possible for their own mental health.
If that statement is an attack on Ella - just wait until Ella gets asked about it in a court setting.

Lawyers and judges do not tear in to children but they do ask hard questions and expect straight answers.

Ella cannot play the wide-eyed innocent child. Everyone involved will have read her own account of events and know she is an angry, aggressive, disrespectful teenager.

Jemadah

VIP Member
Poor Bianca has lost a lot of weight. She is a stronger woman than I, if I had a disease exacerbated by stress and had previously been advised to leave a stressful abusive situation once before, I would not be hanging around. I would let Ioan know I was there for him remotely and would be back once the situation was sorted with the girls and I would remove myself from the situation.
I don't think being away from the man she loves is going to help either her stress, or his (which will worry her even more if she's not with him to look after him). They support each other. Plus at this point even if I had had enough I wouldn't leave out of sheer bloody mindedness - can you imagine Malice's glee if she thought she'd managed to break them up?

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
The TMZ article is a total mess.

It says Alice dumped milk and mustard on Ioan's bed. Wrong on three counts bozos, it was Ella with the mustard in the kitchen, then Ella with the milk in the bed.

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 21.30.27.png

And TMZ did so well with the carpark video (which had the debut appearance of the special arguing coat).

• Haha