Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any chance Ella didn’t realise her abuser set her up, and on upon finding out will turn on her in Court…probably not but I can hope ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 11
In the secret celeb thread on here, apparently we are all Ioan stans on here. They are both to blame apparently. Bianca is smug. A lot of the stuff that Alice is accused of is because she had the audacity to not be as young and beautiful as she was. So that’s us told. I haven’t bothered to contradict them.
Well that's hilarious. If Ioan walked past my front window right now I wouldn't bother leaving my sofa to go and say hello 🤣 Heaven forbid some of us might just believe in justice for decent people and punishment for immature scum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
It was just so random (like Tattle ads often are).
Soon after there is a post of rolling the evil sea monster into the sea, up pops an ad from New York Times with a tabloid-worthy headline enticing me to read about a virgin birth by a crocodile!
And then there is an explosion and fire in Paris.
Next, we'll get a comet! Signs, signs... Your end is nigh, mAlice!
I just got this one.

Screenshot_20230621_124759_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
One of the FaceTime friends could have been using that Janelle account? This is what Alice will claim anyway. Get the IP’s Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One of the FaceTime friends could have been using that Janelle account? This is what Alice will claim anyway. Get the IP’s Ioan.
I think if they were legit they would post under their own names - they don’t have anything to lose from that

ETA: you might have taken it more seriously if it was someone claiming to have been a friend of Ella’s who witnessed something on FaceTime in my view

Reactions: 9
Was it the DAM account who said ‘we get letters from his lawyers so vicious we like to keep them’?

Janelle was the dyslexic who knew too much and liked to correct people’s grammar.

Pointy Chin disappeared too.

Reactions: 23
They couldn't help themselves jumping the gun and breadcrumbing the plan once the overnight was agreed by lawyers so they were ready to go

Tone was "innocently" asking about "being served" and supoenas on May 21st .... when the incident occured on May 26th
Iris was served with a subpoena on the 20th 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.