Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to sleep at the other end of the bed where the outlet is to keep mine plugged in when it all kicked off 😂
I kept my head under the blanket so the husband doesn't see the light from the phone screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
FFS i can't get rid of visitors they keep calling in.🙈🙈🙈

I'm away behind on last thread though did manage to read the statements . Ye Gods she's feckin evil i can't see her ever going away . She's literally fighting and talking to herself on Twitter and then retweets herself and says well done that person 🙈.. what a fckin nutcase! In all seriousness she needs put away in a psychiatric ward away from those children . The law is allowing the blatant daily mental abuse of 2 minors 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She will claim the lawyer tricked her into it
Lawyers follow their clients instructions 😂
---
Was it the DAM account who said ‘we get letters from his lawyers so vicious we like to keep them’?

Janelle was the dyslexic who knew too much and liked to correct people’s grammar.

Pointy Chin disappeared too.
There was overwhelming evidence that it was Alice tweeting, it wouldn't surprise me if Anne Kiley has some proof of this.

Reactions: 28
She'll have a VPN.
I don't think she's that smart, don't give her too much credit 🤣
Also even if she did, a good IT forensic can still trace it, as they manage to trace hackers.
Numb nuts kinda gave the game away by tweeting about it on Friday night, before it had even been reported to the police 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In the secret celeb thread on here, apparently we are all Ioan stans on here. They are both to blame apparently. Bianca is smug. A lot of the stuff that Alice is accused of is because she had the audacity to not be as young and beautiful as she was. So that’s us told. I haven’t bothered to contradict them.
I saw that too, and thought about it for a second, then quietly backed away. I have not the energy. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had to sleep at the other end of the bed where the outlet is to keep mine plugged in when it all kicked off 😂
I fell asleep with my phone in my hand last night, waiting for the docs to be uploaded 🤣, it was late and I'd had a long day. When the alarm went off I could hear it, but not see it, and I always leave it on the night stand, yet it was on the floor half under it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what has Iris been subpoenaed for on 20 May 23? Where is she called to give evidence?

Reactions: 5
I fell asleep with my phone in my hand last night, waiting for the docs to be uploaded 🤣, it was late and I'd had a long day. When the alarm went off I could hear it, but not see it, and I always leave it on the night stand, yet it was on the floor half under it 🤣
The things we do to stay current on this thread.
Alice, eat a bag of dicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been a long time lurker on these threads but I’ve just read through the latest court documents (thanks to those who uploaded them) and am horrified by the damage that mAlice has done to Ella, Elsie and Ioan’s relationship to them. My dad left my mum when I was 15 and although I was angry at him, and did some things I’m not proud of, I never would have acted like Ella has, nor would my mum have let me. It was 3 years before I spoke to my dad again, and now at 33 I have a decent, if not massively close, relationship with him. I genuinely think that she’s ruined any chance of him and Ella gaining any kind of relationship for a very long time, if at all and if they’re not careful, Elsie too.

Ella’s behaviour is unacceptable, but at the same time, she‘s a child who’s hurting, scared and angry at her dad for leaving (no matter how necessary it was for his wellbeing) and has had poison dripped into her ear about how he left them all for B by mAlice for 2 years now. At this point I think she absolutely needs to be removed for her own well-being and be given intense therapy to ‘deprogram‘ mAlice‘s bullshit.

Also just been over and read the comments on some of the DM articles, and the amount of people blaming Ioan has me raging. I know the commenters over there are likely not to have read the court docs, but they’re clearly buying into ‘man leaves wife and then starts relationship with younger woman, must be a bad person’ narrative, despite Alice being the one with the RO against her!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
on the floor and half under the nightstand? Sounds a lot like Marjorie?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The DM articles are full of comments of people who seem to think IG is the one turning this into a public circus. The usual ‘I just feel sorry for the kids’ ‘stop making this so public/sharing your dirty laundry/invading the kids privacy’ kind of replies.

As far as I can see, IG has almost fastidiously tried to do everything by the book in regards to the kids. Nothing said to the press, no public slanging with AE, barely any social media presence, court as a last resort and still trying to tread gently there to manage their best interests with not overtly trying to remove them from their mums care.

This community seems to be where the press are actually mining their information from and in no way would we all be here if AE hadn’t consistently outdone herself in batshittery month by month. It all comes back to her. It’s no back and forth, both as bad as each other, equal airing of dirty laundry. It ALL comes back to her in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think with this, having received an overnight offer, he probably got all stressed thinking damned if I do damned If I dont. He may have assumed that because Alice suggested it, she'd prepared the girls for it. I don't know, nothing really makes sense with Alice. He was probably still giving her the benefit of the doubt, especially if he had legal letters.
this is exactly what I think. Initially when I read the documents and the girls were pleading to go home I did think for a hot minute that Ioan possibly, given the importance of the visitation (meeting B) and likelihood of it potentially going wrong (hence Psych) should have listened to the girls.

then I remember all the times I’ve acquiesced to my ex on certain topics or issues and then have been told I’m clearly not trying hard enough and I’m a tit parent. Had Ioan dropped the girls off when they asked a narrative would have been spun to suggest he’d rather be with B than his girls and Alice was extending an olive branch for overnight, which he didn’t take - eg, look what a tit dad. There is also the fact that with kids who have divorced parents, you need to stick to custody arrangements until such time that they are considered mature enough to make their own decisions on visitation and that you are the decision maker.

I do think it would have been wiser on Ioans part to have the girls meet Bianca for the first time in a public, neutral place (this is generally considered the best course of action with introductions of new partners) but then I also see the complication that these girls have run off before and compromised their safety in the process, so keeping them indoors may have been to safeguard them. The last thing they would have anticipated was that the danger came from the girls themselves.

Reactions: 32
Unless you are steeped in the detail it’s easy to just say they are both to blame, stop making it public. It’s only when you deep dive you realise what is going on.

Reactions: 32
Andrea Burkhart is a class act. I’m impressed at how she sticks to discussing the legal implications while obviously having strong opinions about the matter of DV against men.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Also just been over and read the comments on some of the DM articles, and the amount of people blaming Ioan has me raging. I know the commenters over there are likely not to have read the court docs, but they’re clearly buying into ‘man leaves wife and then starts relationship with younger woman, must be a bad person’ narrative, despite Alice being the one with the RO against her!
DM are just removing all of the "Jesus,that bleeping Alice woman is a bloody nightmare , he got out just in time" comments as per usual.
People that excuse her behaviour seem to overlook the real damage she is doing to her girls as if being left 3 years ago justifies that level of revenge.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’ve been a long time lurker on these threads but I’ve just read through the latest court documents (thanks to those who uploaded them) and am horrified by the damage that mAlice has done to Ella, Elsie and Ioan’s relationship to them. My dad left my mum when I was 15 and although I was angry at him, and did some things I’m not proud of, I never would have acted like Ella has, nor would my mum have let me. It was 3 years before I spoke to my dad again, and now at 33 I have a decent, if not massively close, relationship with him. I genuinely think that she’s ruined any chance of him and Ella gaining any kind of relationship for a very long time, if at all and if they’re not careful, Elsie too.

Ella’s behaviour is unacceptable, but at the same time, she‘s a child who’s hurting, scared and angry at her dad for leaving (no matter how necessary it was for his wellbeing) and has had poison dripped into her ear about how he left them all for B by mAlice for 2 years now. At this point I think she absolutely needs to be removed for her own well-being and be given intense therapy to ‘deprogram‘ mAlice‘s bullshit.

Hello 👋
I'm glad to have managed to rebuild a relationship with your dad to a degree 😊
Problem with the DF readers is that they are thick 🤣
The pro Alice comments are probably Alice or her FMs 🙄
---
on the floor and half under the nightstand? Sounds a lot like Marjorie?
duck 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've outed myself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.