Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty stupid move for the smartest person in the room.
Par for the course with Big Al. She’s breadcrumbed all of her schemes because she cannot resist showing off. Long may her stupidity continue.

Right now I have a cat trying to stick its bum in my face. I am not pushing it so much as trying to use my hand as a shield/re-orientation device. He likes to bite my nose too.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Par for the course with Big Al. She’s breadcrumbed all of her schemes because she cannot resist showing off. Long may her stupidity continue.

Right now I have a cat trying to stick its bum in my face. I am not pushing it so much as trying to use my hand as a shield/re-orientation device. He likes to bite my nose too.
Cat bum is a sign of affection. When they are kittens, their Mum cleans their little bums as they just tit and piss everywhere. It is a sign that they see you as their Mother, love and trust you.

Signing off #JoJoTheCrazyCatLady (Love dogs too!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Pretty stupid move for the smartest person in the room. According to her version of the story, her two children have a highly traumatic day, one is gravely injured and they both come home early. Then the next day she is asking if he is taking them for the agreed Saturday visit, on the wizard thing so it's all there on the record, no dirty deletes, while also calling the police and getting things in motion for a restraining order.

If my kid gets gravely injured, I'm not offering them up to the abuser the very next day.

More holes than swiss cheese. The judge is going to have such a WTF face.
Perhaps she just got so pissed on the Friday, she woke up on Saturday having forgotten what happened the night before. Once her drunken fog began to clear she remembered the events of the night before.

Reactions: 22
Finally caught up.

Thank you so much lovely Tattlers for obtaining and sharing the reports with all of us here.

As soon as I read mAlice had suggested the overnight, it all starts to become so much clearer :sick:

My daughters were older when my 1st marriage ended and all I recall saying about their father was "Dad loves you both so much, this has nothing to do with you 2, you have done nothing wrong, your Dad and I will always love you" and shutting myself in the shower and bawling my eyes out when it all got too much for me.

It was hard.

But infinitely easier than the route mAlice has chosen to take.

Why mAlice would chose to do this to her children (and herself) is just way beyond my understanding.

Poor Ioan and B - they have the patience of Saints and I wish them and the girls a happy and peaceful future.

♥

But how that can happen with mAlice in the equation, I simply do not know 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
lol it made bild again
1000010398.jpg

and tmz

I dont btw agree that the DM articles look bad for Alice. tgey left out the worst

Reactions: 31
I’m not laughing you are…
Alice tried to duck around and will find out. The CPS will be investigating her too. hole.

Reactions: 29
They couldn't help themselves jumping the gun and breadcrumbing the plan once the overnight was agreed by lawyers so they were ready to go

Tone was "innocently" asking about "being served" and supoenas on May 21st .... when the incident occured on May 26th

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I wonder if mAlice told the E's that overnight was court ordered even though it was she who had suggested it? Nothing would surprise me now.

Reactions: 38
They couldn't help themselves jumping the gun and breadcrumbing the plan once the overnight was agreed by lawyers so they were ready to go

Tone was "innocently" asking about "being served" and supoenas on May 21st .... when the incident occured on May 26th
Iris was subpoenaed on the 20th May.

Reactions: 15
In the secret celeb thread on here, apparently we are all Ioan stans on here. They are both to blame apparently. Bianca is smug. A lot of the stuff that Alice is accused of is because she had the audacity to not be as young and beautiful as she was. So that’s us told. I haven’t bothered to contradict them.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Not yet.

I understand that the police report was done on Saturday evening.
Then they fired her lawyer on Tuesday (for refusing to file for the TRO, I believe) and they requested the TRO on Wednesday, 31 May.
And Boshoff launched her article on Friday -- in time for the MS gala event.
---

I remembered this song. Do we have this in our playlist?

You cannot stand what I've become,
You much prefer the gentleman I was before.
I was so easy to defeat, I was so easy to control,
I didn't even know there was a war.

In honor of Bifurcation Day (Big BD), I request that the Eagles "Already Gone" be added to the playlist. It seems very appropriate.

Already Gone
Song by Eagles

Well, I heard some people talkin' just the other day
And they said you were gonna put me on a shelf
But let me tell you I got some news for you
And you'll soon find out it's true
And then you'll have to eat your lunch all by yourself

'Cause I'm already gone
And I'm feelin' strong
I will sing this victory song
Woo-hoo-hoo, my, my, woo-hoo-hoo

The letter that you wrote me
Made me stop and wonder why
But I guess you felt like you had to set things right
Just remember this, my girl, when you look up in the sky
You can see the stars and still not see the light
(That's right)

And I'm already gone
And I'm feelin' strong
Woo-hoo-hoo, my, my, woo-hoo-hoo

Well, I know it wasn't you who held me down
Heaven knows it wasn't you who set me free
So oftentimes it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key

But me, I'm already gone
And I'm feelin' strong
I will sing (I will sing) this victory song
'Cause I'm already gone
Yes, I'm already gone
And I'm feelin' strong
'Cause I'm already gone

Yes, I'm already gone
Already gone
All right, nighty-night
Already gone
Already gone

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t leave us hanging 😂
It was just so random (like Tattle ads often are).
Soon after there is a post of rolling the evil sea monster into the sea, up pops an ad from New York Times with a tabloid-worthy headline enticing me to read about a virgin birth by a crocodile!
And then there is an explosion and fire in Paris.
Next, we'll get a comet! Signs, signs... Your end is nigh, mAlice!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Finally caught up.

Thank you so much lovely Tattlers for obtaining and sharing the reports with all of us here.

As soon as I read mAlice had suggested the overnight, it all starts to become so much clearer :sick:

My daughters were older when my 1st marriage ended and all I recall saying about their father was "Dad loves you both so much, this has nothing to do with you 2, you have done nothing wrong, your Dad and I will always love you" and shutting myself in the shower and bawling my eyes out when it all got too much for me.

It was hard.

But infinitely easier than the route mAlice has chosen to take.

Why mAlice would chose to do this to her children (and herself) is just way beyond my understanding.

Poor Ioan and B - they have the patience of Saints and I wish them and the girls a happy and peaceful future.

♥

But how that can happen with mAlice in the equation, I simply do not know 🤷‍♀️
I broke up with my daughter father during pregnancy. He even went for DNA testing, which back then was very expensive.

I just went along and soon we found that happy parenting is the best way to go. Throughout her childhood we did loads together, birthday parties, football (with my now husband who he gets on so well with), all her athletic events etc.

She is now 24 and we don’t need to correspond but still send each other a bottle of wine on birthdays etc. This is why I have a well adjusted and successful daughter. Co-partening. It’s not hard Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.