Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you are steeped in the detail it’s easy to just say they are both to blame, stop making it public. It’s only when you deep dive you realise what is going on.
I think also on the surface it can look like middle aged woman has a handsome husband who has left her for a younger (by some margin) woman now she’s less attractive/child reared - classic infidelity/midlife crisis which is seen up and down the world. In a patriarchal society I can completely see why (in particular women, eg Mumsnet) people jump to the conclusion that Ioan is partially to blame for whatever is happening - in truth, he wasn’t separated long before getting with B (although I’d argue he knew the writing was on the wall for a while re: his marriage to Alice) and there are a lot of scorned women who have found themselves in similar situations.

The reality of the situation is far far different, and only takes a little bit of digging/reading to discover what the fundamental issue is at play here - it’s not Ioan, it’s not really Bianca - Alice was a mess long before Ioan even left, her behaviour volatile before and after the split, and more so since she discovered Ioan’s relationship. I always feel a bit uncomfortable (but understand it) with the comparisons to Betty B because her husband a) had an affair (legitimate) and b) was an absolute hole to her too - she genuinely sacrificed so much of her life to her family. The issue is Alice, pure and simple, and she’d been an issue for a long time before the split.

I think a lot of us probably jumped to similar conclusions in March 2021- I had a bit of sympathy for Alice initially, at least although I felt she was clearly unstable. Because neither of them are A list actors, people will pass over a headline and draw their own conclusions, and it’s usually when they discover Ioan has DVRO against Alice that they connect the dots. Incidentally in a lot of my article reading I don’t that often see the DVRO mentioned explicitly .

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The MC account is deleted but the DD sock is still going.

IG: Since May 26 there have been a number of anonymous social media accounts set up on Twitter naming Bianca and myself "child abusers," and making incredibly slanderous and defamatory claims. Alice has slipped up a number of times on these accounts, making clear the "anonymous" accounts are her accounts. Ella and/or Alice have also been using Ella's own Twitter account. I sought and obtained the DVRO against Alice in part because she was using her social media accounts to continue to harass, threaten, and disturb the peace of both me and Bianca. Most of the accounts were public and I saw that Ella accessed many of them.

This is interesting. IG was able to recognise when Ella was using Alice's socks? I could mostly too.

View attachment 2256074
Yo isnt daft he's been clued in to their games on twitter. Yo and B would not be so daft as to have active socks that can be traced to their IP unlike daft feckin MAlice . She has no braincells at all daft bint 🙈

Reactions: 16
I think also on the surface it can look like middle aged woman has a handsome husband who has left her for a younger (by some margin) woman now she’s less attractive/child reared - classic infidelity/midlife crisis which is seen up and down the world. In a patriarchal society I can completely see why (in particular women, eg Mumsnet) people jump to the conclusion that Ioan is partially to blame for whatever is happening - in truth, he wasn’t separated long before getting with B (although I’d argue he knew the writing was on the wall for a while re: his marriage to Alice) and there are a lot of scorned women who have found themselves in similar situations.

The reality of the situation is far far different, and only takes a little bit of digging/reading to discover what the fundamental issue is at play here - it’s not Ioan, it’s not really Bianca - Alice was a mess long before Ioan even left, her behaviour volatile before and after the split, and more so since she discovered Ioan’s relationship. I always feel a bit uncomfortable (but understand it) with the comparisons to Betty B because her husband a) had an affair (legitimate) and b) was an absolute hole to her too - she genuinely sacrificed so much of her life to her family. The issue is Alice, pure and simple, and she’d been an issue for a long time before the split.

I think a lot of us probably jumped to similar conclusions in March 2021- I had a bit of sympathy for Alice initially, at least although I felt she was clearly unstable. Because neither of them are A list actors, people will pass over a headline and draw their own conclusions, and it’s usually when they discover Ioan has DVRO against Alice that they connect the dots. Incidentally in a lot of my article reading I don’t that often see the DVRO mentioned explicitly .
Honestly if you dig into the Betty story she’s not as much of a victim as you think, either. TV dramatisations have been very sympathetic to such a cold-blooded murderer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yo isnt daft he's been clued in to their games on twitter. Yo and B would not be so daft as to have active socks that can be traced to their IP unlike daft feckin MAlice . She has no braincells at all daft bint 🙈
Both Ioan and Bianca were being tagged into the tweets, she was desperate to get their attention.

Reactions: 27
DM commentators have always been very judgemental and it’s a right wing rag used for click bait.

The comments often imply infidelity is a stoning offence. I know there is no proof of cheating before anyone says that.

The comment that is rarely discussed in any depth is he could have behaved better and it was his job to manage her emotions.

I think he was too kind.

Told her in August not in love with her.

Moved out in January.

Went back daily to help with the kids and make it easier on them.

Tried to do collaborative divorce.

It all only failed because of Alice’s ‘unwillingness’ aka sheer malevolence to cooperate.

He did not grey rock her; he started communicating only via lawyers when her abuse became unbearable.

He certainly didn’t flaunt his new girlfriend and IMO only revealed it because Alice was trying to out him.

It’s been three years! When Alice is exposed for the manic SM abuse there will still be the mad frothing DM commentators who say it was his fault for leaving and look what he reduced her to.

He has only ever put anything out there through court papers and I think he was right not to seal them.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I suppose the mkay and infantile chat was a bit of a giveaway on the sock accounts. I think it’s safe to say Bianca doesn’t want to steal big E, she can rest easy there. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly if you dig into the Betty story she’s not as much of a victim as you think, either. TV dramatisations have been very sympathetic to such a cold-blooded murderer.
oh I definitely don’t think she’s a victim whatsoever, she was a cold blooded killer and was absolutely horrific to her children in pursuit of bringing down her ex husband.

I read the very very long and detailed book about the case and whilst I don’t sympathise with Betty, I also don’t think it always helps to lump Alice in with her either - mainly as general discourse over the years has been sympathetic to Betty and Alice deserves none of that in kind. It could also end up lumping Ioan as the Dan Broderick type nemesis who frankly wasn’t a nice guy himself, and I don’t think Ioan or Bianca deserve that at all.

Reactions: 18
Well it turns out that 3rd July, bifurb celebration, will be rootcanal day and I get to spend £1500 on dental treatment. bleeping hell. Maybe I'll feel better at YoBee's joy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s okay to find Ella’s behaviour appalling and criminal and feel sorry for her situation.
I was the scapegoat child in this situation. My sister and mum were a nightmare quite frankly.
I’ve mentioned before many times I’ve been no contact for many years and actively looking for my dad.
Having said that, I didn’t act out this way in similar circumstances. As a mother of many many teenagers it’s really unacceptable to behave this way although I understand why. My children have also been through a divorce with new siblings and a step parent to love. We aren’t the Waltons by any means although Jim-Bob will give me away at the wedding. I’ve mentioned the wedding before, right? 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She will claim the lawyer tricked her into it
I think that Marie realised that she'd been tricked.

mAlice had come to her requesting the overnight, probably with a sob story about realising the baybeez needed to spend more time with their father, Marie did the legal work, then within minutes her client and the kids are trying to get Ioan to the flat in violation of the DVRO, her client is on the phone to both kids and the mAlice wants her to get a restraining order when Ella throws a huge hissy fit, in which by her own admission, she damaged property and assaulted I and B physically and verbally ... and all in front of a respected psychologist. Marie knew that her client was complicit.

I bet Marie said "hell no"

Reactions: 44
Likely they want her "tapes". :D

She's been recruited against her will to be part of Alice's documentary crew?
In relation to what case or charge though? A judge has to order a subpoena don’t they, so there’s a case due to be heard (as at 20 May when it was served) could Marie have filed it?

Reactions: 7
Finally caught up.

Thank you so much lovely Tattlers for obtaining and sharing the reports with all of us here.

As soon as I read mAlice had suggested the overnight, it all starts to become so much clearer :sick:

My daughters were older when my 1st marriage ended and all I recall saying about their father was "Dad loves you both so much, this has nothing to do with you 2, you have done nothing wrong, your Dad and I will always love you" and shutting myself in the shower and bawling my eyes out when it all got too much for me.

It was hard.

But infinitely easier than the route mAlice has chosen to take.

Why mAlice would chose to do this to her children (and herself) is just way beyond my understanding.

Poor Ioan and B - they have the patience of Saints and I wish them and the girls a happy and peaceful future.

♥

But how that can happen with mAlice in the equation, I simply do not know 🤷‍♀️
My children are adopted. I have never ever ever told them their biological parents didn’t love them. They made mistakes, yes. They made very bad decisions. We talk about those. But never have they heard from me or their dad that they weren’t loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.