Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep coming back to why did Alice ask if Ioan was taking the kids the next day after the alleged grave assault?
She's after a reaction from him. It's her only means of communication. She wants to see the pain she's inflicted through her little weapons. She's a psychopath and enjoying this.

Reactions: 43
I had thought maybe- maybe- the overnight was a test run for that convention she has. But that is giving Alice far too much credit of being a normal person. It really feels like the court things were coming up quickly and she needed to go for it while she had time and a ‘sympathetic’ journalist on her side.

Reactions: 12
Alice absolutely says “bleeping dog” to Emma.
I call my dogs Schlampen or Stuten when they won't get out of my way. Its means nasty girl, slut, witch, dirty woman 😆 But I'd never push them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If these girls are going to make this fly and convince the judge Alice is a great mom they’re going to need to be far more talented actresses than she ever was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Not victim blaming but was it wise to agree an overnight with Bianca when the kids never met her before? I would smell the rat a mile off. To be fair, Ioan is not totally naive so he had the psychologist with him but what if the kids played nice and then went mental as soon as he left? He was only scheduled for 4 hours.

That said, this latest escalation is backfiring on the bleep so maybe it was the best thing to agree it.

Like AB said, you have to wait for them to duck up. And she did :)
I know what you mean - considering how patchy the contact has been and all the hostilities you’d have thought the first meeting could have been somewhere public and neutral maybe? Plus, the kids behaviour aside, they’ve never really expressed anything other than not really wanting to know B so first contact being them all having to spend the night together might have been a bit much. Even without the big E ‘behaviour’, it could have still been an upsetting, awkward and possibly overwhelming experience.

The sad thing is maybe they jumped at the chance because they saw it as a positive step in the right direction, naive maybe, but I guess if all he wants is for all this tit to stop and a real chance at getting a relationship back with his kids as well as the chance they may come to know and love his new partner, you can see why they might have agreed.

After all, they are far more genuine than Alice and there is no modus operandi from their POV other than to heal his family. I’m with you though - it’s a good thing all this has happened because this shows Alice for who she really is

Reactions: 20
I’d like to say Ioan is playing this well, but he’s not even playing. He’s just being a decent human being. I really hope the family court does something to intervene for the sake of the girls.

I guess deep down somewhere, the girls will feel shame and guilt but not know how to deal with it. They’ve pleased their mother by attacking Yo B but they also know, at some level, that this behaviour isn’t normal. They’re living under the tyranny of Alice’s moods and personality disorder, and she is weaponising them. And they have to do it to survive.

Slight off topic but Stockholm Syndrome was invented by a man to discredit women in the 1970s, doesn’t really exist and needs to get in the bin. Sufferers of ME may be aware it was diagnosed as a form of hysteria (among women) by 1970s psychiatrists who also hadn’t met any patients. The 70 s 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So just quickly read through the last 10 pages of the last thread.
I think I've probably very, very, very gently nudged my cat out of the way 5 times in 12 years, I don't have stairs though. I can't even shout at my own cat, let alone anyone else's and my neighbours cat walks my flat like he owns the place! My cat sorts that issue put.
I&B both state she moved the dog with her feet, now I do not think she kicked him, but she did it with malice that much is clear, in my opinion as she said "bleeping dog". Don't all come at me, I'm not saying she abused the dog. Now it's well possible that Alice treats/calls Emma that, so maybe she doesn't think it's anything particularly bad (in my eyes it is) but she has played with the dog in the past, so there was absolutely no need to do that to the dog, however gentle it was.
This is just my opinion and I'm not going to mention the matter again.
A lot of us are highly emotional over what we have read, and has brought back memories for a lot of us that have suffered abuse. Plus we now know even more of what that vile woman has done to the kids, god knows what it must be like to live with her, Ella seems to be stuck with her 24/7 and Alice is 100% gulity of child abuse in my eyes, emotionally and mentally. Yes I believe Ella knows right from wrong, but her head is probably so fucked up, going nuts is probably a realise for her, not that I'm giving her a pass. I just wish they are both removed from Alice's care asap. My life from 8 to about 14 was very hard, due to my parents divorce, abusive dad, a mum that couldnt cope, so i was left to my own devices, i was making my own dinner and washing my own clothes, at 13. Yes I acted up, got drunk, did drugs through my teens, but I still had respect for my mum, in fact as much of a bleep my dad was, my mum encouraged me to have a relationship with him, I haven't since about 14/15 years of age.
Ioan said Alice has been belittling him to the kids from day one, and boy don't we know it now!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Exactly. Someone HAS to ask “her” that.
As I said on previous thread would be interesting to see the timeline of that message and call to the police.

Also why did the girls call Gloria when they had been talking to Alice throughput the visit?

So many unanswered questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I see her losing custody of the youngest. I don't see this going any other way. There's still hope for her. She just needs to removed from that unsafe environment.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Yeah, love to see the school curriculum at l'ecole de Alice ... we should make a list of possible subjects. I imagine cleaning sick after a vodka binge would be there.
Along with:
Advanced grifting
Handbag design
Accessorising with ribbons
Babydollhead crafts
Panda Express menu in 5 languages
Black leggings: a history
Utter, utter defamation: theory and practice
Sock Management 101 (not sure she's qualified to teach the Fast Track level on this subject)
bleep calculus
Advanced alienation
Physical Education: how to roll oneself into the sea; a masterclass

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As I said on previous thread would be interesting to see the timeline of that message and call to the police.

Also why did the girls call Gloria when they had been talking to Alice throughput the visit?

So many unanswered questions.
So Alice could feign innocence about the events that had taken place.

Reactions: 15
I know what you mean - considering how patchy the contact has been and all the hostilities you’d have thought the first meeting could have been somewhere public and neutral maybe? Plus, the kids behaviour aside, they’ve never really expressed anything other than not really wanting to know B so first contact being them all having to spend the night together might have been a bit much. Even without the big E ‘behaviour’, it could have still been an upsetting, awkward and possibly overwhelming experience.

The sad thing is maybe they jumped at the chance because they saw it as a positive step in the right direction, naive maybe, but I guess if all he wants is for all this tit to stop and a real chance at getting a relationship back with his kids as well as the chance they may come to know and love his new partner, you can see why they might have agreed.

After all, they are far more genuine than Alice and there is no modus operandi from their POV other than to heal his family. I’m with you though - it’s a good thing all this has happened because this shows Alice for who she really is
I think with this, having received an overnight offer, he probably got all stressed thinking damned if I do damned If I dont. He may have assumed that because Alice suggested it, she'd prepared the girls for it. I don't know, nothing really makes sense with Alice. He was probably still giving her the benefit of the doubt, especially if he had legal letters.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.