Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They couldn't help themselves jumping the gun and breadcrumbing the plan once the overnight was agreed by lawyers so they were ready to go

Tone was "innocently" asking about "being served" and supoenas on May 21st .... when the incident occured on May 26th
That reference was about Iris being subpoenaed the previous day. Still can’t understand why. They wanted to get rid of her for sure, but what was she subpoenaed for?

Reactions: 11
My children are adopted. I have never ever ever told them their biological parents didn’t love them. They made mistakes, yes. They made very bad decisions. We talk about those. But never have they heard from me or their dad that they weren’t loved.
Lizzie made out well in the end, in spite of everything.

ETA: sorry for being glib but I couldn’t resist 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We aren’t the Waltons by any means although Jim-Bob will give me away at the wedding. I’ve mentioned the wedding before, right? 😜
Wait, you're getting married???? This is the first I've heard of it! ;)

All silliness aside, I want to send my very best wishes to you and your Mr. Mimsy and all your little mimsies. Let love reign!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Andrea Burkhart is a class act. I’m impressed at how she sticks to discussing the legal implications while obviously having strong opinions about the matter of DV against men.
I admire her. And I cannot believe how many clearly narrow-minded and less-educated people flock to attack her and justify the abusers (just because they happen to be female).

I posted in Johnny Depp thread over a year ago the results of a study looking into various studies about IPV (intimate partner violence). The results are eye-opening -- half (or even more when it comes to Amber Heard generation and younger) of the perpetrators of IPV (in the US at least) happen to be females. And yet there are no shelters for men to go with their children...

Reactions: 20
I think that Marie realised that she'd been tricked.

mAlice had come to her requesting the overnight, probably with a sob story about realising the baybeez needed to spend more time with their father, Marie did the legal work, then within minutes her client and the kids are trying to get Ioan to the flat in violation of the DVRO, her client is on the phone to both kids and the mAlice wants her to get a restraining order when Ella throws a huge hissy fit, in which by her own admission, she damaged property and assaulted I and B physically and verbally ... and all in front of a respected psychologist. Marie knew that her client was complicit.

I bet Marie said "hell no"
If it happened like this, then she made Marie party to the false allegation setup - are false allegations a crime? I suppose there’s perjury or contempt of court maybe?

Any of our knowledgeable Turdies have an opinion on this?
---
Wait. Isn’t it Order of the Dildo?? 😆
Golden Dildo?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What I find mad with the sock stuff is Alice has to let everyone know it’s her.

The average sock is only interacting with a dozen other accounts but she lives and breathes drama and attention.

This thread is her oxygen because DM articles and comments are old news in 24 hours but we are still here talking about her.

I guess when you have no family or friends but crave attention anything goes.

She has no family, apart from Tone and the girls, no friends apart from her transactional relationship with Lady V and Boshoff.

No hobbies, no interests, no activities, virtually no social interactions.

If she weren’t such a witch I’d feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 36

The average sock is only interacting with a dozen other accounts but she lives and breathes drama and attention.

This thread is her oxygen because DM articles and comments are old news in 24 hours but we are still here talking about her.

I guess when you have no family or friends but crave attention anything goes.

She has no family, apart from Tone and the girls, no friends apart from her transactional relationship with Lady V and Boshoff.

No hobbies, no interests, no activities, virtually no social interactions.

If she weren’t such a witch I’d feel sorry for her.
She will end up alone. She cannot think this existence is better for them all?
I guess I’ll never understand that her hatred for Ioan surpasses and circumnavigates her love for her kids. Shameful.

Reactions: 20
DM are just removing all of the "Jesus,that bleeping Alice woman is a bloody nightmare , he got out just in time" comments as per usual.
People that excuse her behaviour seem to overlook the real damage she is doing to her girls as if being left 3 years ago justifies that level of revenge.
Fookface maybe have promised DM more stories if they're removing bad comments about her!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know it’ll never happen… but maaaaan would I love to hear from Marie.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She wants Ioan to know it’s her. Simple as that I think. Veiled enough that she can delude herself that she’s not breaking the RO but transparent enough that she thinks he knows

Reactions: 31
I think that Marie realised that she'd been tricked.

mAlice had come to her requesting the overnight, probably with a sob story about realising the baybeez needed to spend more time with their father, Marie did the legal work, then within minutes her client and the kids are trying to get Ioan to the flat in violation of the DVRO, her client is on the phone to both kids and the mAlice wants her to get a restraining order when Ella throws a huge hissy fit, in which by her own admission, she damaged property and assaulted I and B physically and verbally ... and all in front of a respected psychologist. Marie knew that her client was complicit.

I bet Marie said "hell no"
She had to. I bet she was glad to be off the hook!
When she agreed to be her lawyer, she clearly had no idea what she stepped into. Pharaohly so.
Taking into account that she also presides as a family court judge, she should have some sense of what is fair and just.
I bet she joined the same PTSD trauma support group that Leon is attending.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
probably because they forgot to call the police the day before. probably the plan was they go visitation on saturday and then call police due to the bruises

tbh this is Karen (literally), not Alice
This is exactly what I think. If there had been any sign of a bruise mAlice would have phoned the police straight away.

MAlice won’t be happy until those girls are as miserable as she is.

She still can’t wrap her head around the fact that he left her, she’s an Alexis Carrington, but without the glamour, sass, and the cracking shoulder pads🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.