Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants Ioan to know it’s her. Simple as that I think. Veiled enough that she can delude herself that she’s not breaking the RO but transparent enough that she thinks he knows
There is nothing transparent regarding her socks. She never could act.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is exactly what I think. If there had been any sign of a bruise mAlice would have phoned the police straight away.

MAlice won’t be happy until those girls are as miserable as she is.

She still can’t wrap her head around the fact that he left her, she’s an Alexis Carrington, but without the glamour, sass, and the cracking shoulder pads🤣
The first thing Alice did was tweet from her numerous sock accounts. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just read the court docs. Utterly horrific, Alice is evil. Those poor girls and Ioan & B.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Is Bild more anti-Alice than the Mail?
Sadly no. :(
It is very short and superficial. It comes across as Alice and Ioan are both slinging dirt at each other and have dragged the children into the mud fight.
Basically, they are referencing the DM articles.
To me, it gives an impression as if Ioan is also fighting with Alice via media...
And it ends with Ursprünglich ging es bei der Auseinandersetzung der beiden Hollywood-Stars um das Sorgerecht für die Töchter. Inzwischen geht es vor allem um Geld und Rache. (Originally, the dispute between the two Hollywood stars was about custody of their daughters. These days, it is mainly about money and revenge.)
---
What I find mad with the sock stuff is Alice has to let everyone know it’s her.

The average sock is only interacting with a dozen other accounts but she lives and breathes drama and attention.

This thread is her oxygen because DM articles and comments are old news in 24 hours but we are still here talking about her.

I guess when you have no family or friends but crave attention anything goes.

She has no family, apart from Tone and the girls, no friends apart from her transactional relationship with Lady V and Boshoff.

No hobbies, no interests, no activities, virtually no social interactions.

If she weren’t such a witch I’d feel sorry for her.
Good! You won't be fooled sending her a box of wine or salad cream then :p

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Husband had that from CAMHS several years post divorce 😒

With regard to “kicking” the dog, I now wonder whether any of you have heard of Miette 😬
you KICK miette? you kick her body like the football? oh! oh! jail for mother! jail for mother for One Thousand Years!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230621-205511_Adblock Browser.jpg

@AnneinHever

I really hope you're not misunderstanding me that I think people should gloat, no-one in their right mind would. I was only offering a small peice of comfort to people who were really hurting at these documents. To remember that keeping this thread full of the facts and realities of Alice Evans is doing real good. Without it showing her for the abusive malevolent witch she is but believe the poor abandoned wife narrative she's been putting out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tone doing shout outs like he’s on bleeping Eurovision. Gimme strength

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When Loopy is off restriction, I hope we'll get his thoughts on the recent discussion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.