Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew, I've finally finished the last thread. I went to bed on page 10 and only got back on earlier this evening.

What an awful awful mess 😞

Still catching up but just wanted to zip forward and say something about the E pushing the dog with her foot discussion previously.

Don't want to open up that whole can of worms again but just to say that to me, IF (and it didn't actually say she did) she did this in a cruel manner, it's concerning because children being cruel or violent towards animals can sometimes be a massive red flag that the child themselves is being abused or witnessing abuse - emotional, physical or neglect.

I say this as someone who works with children, is trained in child protection and has unfortunately seen this happen.

Having said that, the statements don't specifically say she did it particularly cruelly but nevertheless, it's something I would certainly take note of, like the psychologist has. It can help to build a bigger picture of what's really going on.

There's my tuppence - going back to pg 1 now!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sure Ioan and Bianca ran their statements past lawyers before submitting them, knowing that the whole world will have access to them. But there are some real psychos in the world who will translate pushing a dog and swearing at it as animal abuse eg thinking the kids really laid into it. Alice has shown her new address to the whole world, her kids photos are everywhere and are easily identifiable and they could now be in very real danger because of how people have interpretted what has been written about the event, rightly or wrongly so. People are already calling the girls animal abusers on twitter and other places too. The poor girls are being subjected to horrific abuse at home, I hope they don't experience it outside of the home now because they pushed Bianca's dog with their feet. I hope Ioan and Bianca have put some measures in place to protect them from any harm in case this escalates further.

I really hope Ioan gets 100% custody of the girls and can work closely with mental health professionals to help undo the damage that Alice has done to them. I would be on the next plane back to Australia if I was Bianca, love or no love, no guy would ever be worth all this shite for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sadly no. :(
It is very short and superficial. It comes across as Alice and Ioan are both slinging dirt at each other and have dragged the children into the mud fight.
Basically, they are referencing the DM articles.
To me, it gives an impression as if Ioan is also fighting with Alice via media...
And it ends with Ursprünglich ging es bei der Auseinandersetzung der beiden Hollywood-Stars um das Sorgerecht für die Töchter. Inzwischen geht es vor allem um Geld und Rache. (Originally, the dispute between the two Hollywood stars was about custody of their daughters. These days, it is mainly about money and revenge.)
---

Good! You won't be fooled sending her a box of wine or salad cream then :p
It's a shame that there's a view out there that they're both making this a public spectacle when in reality Ioan is talking to the courts whereas Alice is talking to the Daily Mail and blasting tit out on Twitter. Only one of them is making this public and drawing people's attention to the court document system.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Phew, I've finally finished the last thread. I went to bed on page 10 and only got back on earlier this evening.

What an awful awful mess 😞

Still catching up but just wanted to zip forward and say something about the E pushing the dog with her foot discussion previously.

Don't want to open up that whole can of worms again but just to say that to me, IF (and it didn't actually say she did) she did this in a cruel manner, it's concerning because children being cruel or violent towards animals can sometimes be a massive red flag that the child themselves is being abused or witnessing abuse - emotional, physical or neglect.

I say this as someone who works with children, is trained in child protection and has unfortunately seen this happen.

Having said that, the statements don't specifically say she did it particularly cruelly but nevertheless, it's something I would certainly take note of, like the psychologist has. It can help to build a bigger picture of what's really going on.

There's my tuppence - going back to pg 1 now!
I think I worded my post badly about this. I was asking the question and in my haste I missed the question mark.
I’m unsure what to believe actually happened, I think the wording alluded to a sort of kick without actually saying it. I just think of poor Emma’s face in any videos alice posts. She looks terrified.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2256761
@AnneinHever

I really hope you're not misunderstanding me that I think people should gloat, no-one in their right mind would. I was only offering a small peice of comfort to people who were really hurting at these documents. To remember that keeping this thread full of the facts and realities of Alice Evans is doing real good. Without it showing her for the abusive malevolent witch she is but believe the poor abandoned wife narrative she's been putting out there.
Yes, I understood. I wasn’t judging your comment. Just adding my point of view.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think I worded my post badly about this. I was asking the question and in my haste I missed the question mark.
I’m unsure what to believe actually happened, I think the wording alluded to a sort of kick without actually saying it. I just think of poor Emma’s face in any videos alice posts. She looks terrified.
Sorry, meant to say I wasn't aiming this at anyone in particular, just I read through the last thread dying to stick my beak in and forced myself to sit on my hands until I got to the new thread!
Actual footage below of me failing to sit on my hands 🤣
f0219621-800px-wm.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The TMZ article is a total mess.

It says Alice dumped milk and mustard on Ioan's bed. Wrong on three counts bozos, it was Ella with the mustard in the kitchen, then Ella with the milk in the bed.

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 21.30.27.png

And TMZ did so well with the carpark video (which had the debut appearance of the special arguing coat).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hope there are no new filings today, because after being on polyphasic last night and a 16 hours work trip I feel as dead as Alice's soul lol
It's a shame that there's a view out there that they're both making this a public spectacle when in reality Ioan is talking to the courts whereas Alice is talking to the Daily Mail and blasting tit out on Twitter. Only one of them is making this public and drawing people's attention to the court document system.
I think there is always the idea that if you dont give in you are just as bad as the other party, which is just wrong in most cases
Iris was subpoenaed on the 20th May.
and Tone was also asking questions what happens if somebody doesnt react to it to attend in court, and when somebody said it will have unfortunate consequences he said this is "Ace", all very odd.

Reactions: 39
In the secret celeb thread on here, apparently we are all Ioan stans on here. They are both to blame apparently. Bianca is smug. A lot of the stuff that Alice is accused of is because she had the audacity to not be as young and beautiful as she was. So that’s us told. I haven’t bothered to contradict them.
Haha! It was the Secret Celeb thread that first sent me here back when these threads were in single figures. I barely knew who these people were back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure Ioan and Bianca ran their statements past lawyers before submitting them, knowing that the whole world will have access to them. But there are some real psychos in the world who will translate pushing a dog and swearing at it as animal abuse eg thinking the kids really laid into it. Alice has shown her new address to the whole world, her kids photos are everywhere and are easily identifiable and they could now be in very real danger because of how people have interpretted what has been written about the event, rightly or wrongly so. People are already calling the girls animal abusers on twitter and other places too. The poor girls are being subjected to horrific abuse at home, I hope they don't experience it outside of the home now because they pushed Bianca's dog with their feet. I hope Ioan and Bianca have put some measures in place to protect them from any harm in case this escalates further.

I really hope Ioan gets 100% custody of the girls and can work closely with mental health professionals to help undo the damage that Alice has done to them. I would be on the next plane back to Australia if I was Bianca, love or no love, no guy would ever be worth all this shite for me!
How on earth can Ioan and Bianca put any measures in place??
All this falls entirely on Alice's shoulders if there are any comebacks over what she instructed those girls to do, moo.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He mentioned in his filings how the other visitations had been a disaster with the kids running off/hiding etc.

This (along with the throwing food) made me look back at the photos of him where Elsie was hiding low down by the wheel of his range rover
We assumed they were taken at a car wash and it was playfulness.

Looking again at this series of photos, he doesn't have a cloth in his hand. I don't think this was a photo of him washing his car. He is wiping something off the bonnet with a navy blue fleece hoody, a kind of makeshift cloth to wipe something off his car. And Elsie is hiding.

I fear the mustard/milk/oats are not the first time food was involved to attempt to cause damage to his property.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He mentioned in his filings how the other visitations had been a disaster with the kids running off/hiding etc.

This (along with the throwing food) made me look back at the photos of him where Elsie was hiding low down by the wheel of his range rover
We assumed they were taken at a car wash and it was playfulness.

Looking again at this series of photos, he doesn't have a cloth in his hand. I don't think this was a photo of him washing his car. He is wiping something off the bonnet with a navy blue fleece hoody, a kind of makeshift cloth to wipe something off his car. And Elsie is hiding.

I fear the mustard/milk/oats are not the first time food was involved to attempt to cause damage to his property.
This was one of the earliest visitation, the ones Ioan claims were going really well. Visitation and everything has been going tit ever since they had started to come to terms with the idea of being introduced to Bianca (Berry Knots, Vegan etc.), Alice ramped up things again when this came.

From his filing it appears like he had two normal visitations in the past 7 months (one appears to be Xmas, as it was the only one from his january filing in that timeframe where he didnt had anything to say). This is main reason why I think he intentionally went into the trap of overnight visitation AND Bianca, he 100 % knew this wasnt going to work.
---
omg Bear and Ioan are so cute together

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I just caught up with the court docs and, having never been an Ioan fan, Im utterly heartbroken for him now.

He has tried so so bleeping hard to make this work amd he must realise now he isnt going to have a normal relationship with Ella for a very long time, possibly ever.

Poor Elsie seems stuck in the middle too. Those are two very confused and very unhappy children.
Alice is a bleeping child abusing bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This was one of the earliest visitation, the ones Ioan claims were going really well. Visitation and everything has been going tit ever since they had started to come to terms with the idea of being introduced to Bianca (Berry Knots, Vegan etc.), Alice ramped up things again when this came.

From his filing it appears like he had two normal visitations in the past 7 months (one appears to be Xmas, as it was the only one from his january filing in that timeframe where he didnt had anything to say). This is main reason why I think he intentionally went into the trap of overnight visitation AND Bianca, he 100 % knew this wasnt going to work.
I think the first of these photos was published 7 December

Reactions: 5
I think the first of these photos was published 7 December
they were used 7 december in a Croatian article about the house sale. They mix in all sort of pics, whether they are recent or not

The whole Vegan food stuff was 20-ish november and Alice killed off iirc the next 3 visitations, so it had to be before

Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic I suppose but has Malice mentioned any of her 501 as yet to undiagnosed ailments causing her intolerable pain lately? Her obsession and focus has obviously moved solely onto Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.