Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks so bad for Alice. Her brain doesn't operate like a normal persons. How anyone can continue to support her is beyond me.
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving lying bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But what would the consequences for Ella be had she not done what Alice demanded? Would Alice have sent her to bed with no food, taken her devices away, hit her? Threatened to send her to a care home? She's already been brainwashed by Alice to believe her dad didn't love her and has abandoned her. She only has her mother and her sister left, as Alice has kept them away from Ioan's family (and her side that she's in contact with aren't great).

We are shocked by Alice from just reading about her. Just imagine what she's like in real life. Now imagine living with her. Now imagine she's your mother, and her having power over you, and you're too young to get away.

I'm pretty sure Alice has been manipulating Ella all of her life too. And Ella and Elsie have witnessed their parents arguing all their lives, per Ioan's statement. That would have affected them badly mentally too.

What Ella did was wrong, without a doubt. No one is excusing it. But people on here using language such as saying she looks like a quarterback and has a smug grin doesn't sit well with me (I am not policing though, if that's your opinion you're entitled to it, all I am doing it pointing out why I think differently). She needs professional help, now, and to be removed from Alice's care.
I had a narc mother. And by the time I was 14, I'd had enough and I told her so. She still tried but I just wouldn't listen or respond. I mean, she TRIED until she died when I was 34. I never went no contact but I did shut her down. There was no divorce but my dad was pretty passive where she was concerned. And he excused her behaviour (she had a tough childhood/upbringing, she means well, etc.) No, I'm not Ella and my mother was not Alice. And yes, a lot of people are excusing her behaviour. Yes, she is "just a child" but children (and at her age) are capable of terrible things they need to be held accountable for. Why she did this doesn't mean that she shouldn't be responsible for her actions. There are plenty of kids who have endured terrible physical and emotional abuse and they still don't go on to do the kinds of things Ella has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Absolutely agree. People need to stop stating that piece of misinformation, kicked, as if fact on here. Bianca was trying to use the dog as a way to connect because the dog was there and happy. Ella was having no part of anything to do with Bianca and used her foot to push the dog away. Ioan nor Biance used the term "shove" or "kick" the dog. It was never about the dog. It was because it was Bianca trying to connect through the dog. Was it nice? Was it appropriate? Hell, no. But she did not abuse or kick the dog.
I think both sides are on the wrong track with this. you certain dont push a dog if you want nothing to do with it, you just go away from it. She also called it a "bleeping" dog which makes me think the pushing was not quite innocent.

yes its nothing against the dog but tbh I think most people would even play with Hitlers dog (lol), the lack of empathy is a bit concerning even if I get that its not her fault

I do agree with others though that not every action can be just blamed on Alice. There are levels of esclation where you need to know better even at 13, if this has been reached (we have been on emotional abuse and its now going into latent physical) is up to anyone to decide.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ella's social circle will become smaller now. The parents of her friends will see this and will limit their children's contact with her.
I don't think those are the friends that Ella has.

I don't think there's any real responsible adults in the kids lives other than their father trying to get to them help and maybe the younger daughter's pseudo guardians.

Reactions: 15
Christ almighty, she’s literally the worst mother ever. I’d rather be raised by Rose bleeping West.

Utter, utter, utter, utter MEGACUNT.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For those with legal knowledge, what are the chances of getting any legal representation for her now? Would she be left with the dregs of the legal profession willing to take any case.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely agree. People need to stop stating that piece of misinformation, kicked, as if fact on here. Bianca was trying to use the dog as a way to connect because the dog was there and happy. Ella was having no part of anything to do with Bianca and used her foot to push the dog away. Ioan nor Biance used the term "shove" or "kick" the dog. It was never about the dog. It was because it was Bianca trying to connect through the dog. Was it nice? Was it appropriate? Hell, no. But she did not abuse or kick the dog.
How is pushing an animal with your feet not abusing it?

Reactions: 20
I seems such a normal person. It makes wonder. Did she drug him for 20 years and when he sobered up realized what he had done?
It’s more insidious than that. They start off with a little comment here and there, something usually accompanied by a jokey laugh and a good dose of lovebombing, and gradually escalate - until you realise that you’re the frog boiling to death in the pot.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How is pushing an animal with your feet not abusing it?
I do that to my cats all the time when they're sat on the stairs in my way, I really don't think that's abuse. If I was picking them up and throwing them down the stairs you might have a point!

Reactions: 9
My thoughts on the PI are that either he was to be outside Alice’s home to capture some scene with the Ioan and the kids; would be too much of a paper trail if she called a pap to capture what was an unscheduled stop to pick up the leotard.

Otherwise to capture photos of Ioan outside waiting for the girls and Al would twist it to say Ioan was harassing them and stalking them and that he is the abusive one.
She will say he is breaking his own DVRO therefore it doesn't matter if she does. Also it was obviously a ploy to get Ioan alone with her and the kids and then fabricate DV or CSA offences.

Reactions: 19
I seems such a normal person. It makes wonder. Did she drug him for 20 years and when he sobered up realized what he had done?
I presume when you are both shitfaced on alcohol it blurs the lines. Once he was clean and sober and saw her in a clear light he really did 'see the light' and legged it.

Reactions: 24
For those with legal knowledge, what are the chances of getting any legal representation for her now? Would she be left with the dregs of the legal profession willing to take any case.
Not sure if you mean Alice or Ella, but if someone has money to pay for legal representation in a civil matter, they can have a lawyer. If it's criminal one can be appointed. In this case, I think guardians ad litem are called for for both girls.

Reactions: 13
What is the DM up to now, three articles? None of them favorable to Alice. It's almost as if they're bending over backwards to counter the accusation that one of their writers is in the bag. Nah, just a coincidence I'm sure.
I wonder if the lawyers notified DM and Ms Noshoff that she’d be named in the response 😂😂😂

I HOPE ANDREA BRINGS THIS UP.

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As for Uncle Tone, still fighting the fight; if it’s really him he is colluding with Alice in causing irreparable damage to his nieces.

I’d actually say worse than Alice as it’s not his battle.

Seriously mentally as well as physically unwell.
Tone is Alice. I hope they get the twitter data on that account.

Reactions: 19
Not sure if you mean Alice or Ella, but if someone has money to pay for legal representation in a civil matter, they can have a lawyer. If it's criminal one can be appointed. In this case, I think guardians ad litem are called for for both girls.
Meant Alice.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.