Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, feel free to hate me
how is that hating you? Just clarifying that no one is saying in the filings she punted the dog across the room. There is a world of difference from a violent kick to pushing the dog away. Is she in the right? Absolutely not. But no one accused her of kicking Bear So let’s not escalate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Try to remember youre talking about a child - and one who has suffered years of abuse.
I am well aware she’s a child. She is a biddable victim. Stop lecturing. My point is that she looks too much like an adult to pull off what Alice wants. She will turn to the smaller child for the optics.

Reactions: 13
I know Ioan and his family ‘irl’ and have since I was a kid (he’s older than me, met him in his late teens.) Last saw the family at a funeral in 2018. They never took to Alice for various reasons, unsure if I can say why on here.
Just make sure you can’t be identified in any way - Malice is malicious and loves doxxing. Vague details are the way to go.

Reactions: 23
Try to remember youre talking about a child - and one who has suffered years of abuse.
You can explain the reasoning for behaviour without excusing it. She's nearly 14. Sorry - I don't agree with you. As for years of abuse, her father was in their lives as a regular presence until fairly recently. She didn't grow up being abused her entire life.

There are plenty of examples of kids the same age who are HIGHLY stressed who don't necessarily go along with what is being demanded of them. And kids from great homes/backgrounds who commit unspeakable crimes. I don't think being 14 is a pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I know Ioan and his family ‘irl’ and have since I was a kid (he’s older than me, met him in his late teens.) Last saw the family at a funeral in 2018. They never took to Alice for various reasons, unsure if I can say why on here.
I'm sure it's ok to say, but don't mention names, locations or actual dates! It can't be any worse than what we're reading in these documents anyway.

Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion: Despite declaring that Ioan is her hub, she’s next in line to join the first wives club

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It says pushed away with her foot. Not violently kicking. I hate anyone writing off a literal CHILD who has been abused and controlled Far beyond what I’m sure we know.
I would imagine the poor dog was targeted because it’s known how much he is thought of, and nothing is guaranteed to rile up and get a rise out of a caring owner than their pet being sworn at and foothandled, however gently. I mean many, many bonus points to them for not appearing to let it get to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All the focus seems to be on Ella. Elsie is also being coached to bring her father down. She is too young to carry out a plan so far but give it time and A will be shoving her centre stage.
Time is of the essence regarding Elsie. He needs to spend time with her without Ella along.

Reactions: 14
I would imagine the poor dog was targeted because it’s known how much he is thought of, and nothing is guaranteed to rile up and get a rise out of a caring owner than their pet being sworn at and foothandled, however gently. I mean many, many bonus points to them for not appearing to let it get to them.
A would have told them to disrespect/dislike/destroy anything that B and I have or cherish. The disparaging of the apartment, the curt dismissal of the dog, the wanton vandalism. Same modus operandi.
---
Time is of the essence regarding Elsie. He needs to spend time with her without Ella along.
Yes, but how? It’s a conundrum

Reactions: 15
Aren't the girls on Ioan's phone plan? He can get a list of incoming/outgoing calls. Could he also get a rundown of text messages? That could prove insightful but I don't know whether that kind of information is stored by the service provider.
Not iMessage or WhatsApp’s or Snapchat’s no

Reactions: 3
You can explain the reasoning for behaviour without excusing it. She's nearly 14. Sorry - I don't agree with you. As for years of abuse, her father was in their lives as a regular presence until fairly recently. She didn't grow up being abused her entire life.

There are plenty of examples kids the same age who are HIGHLY stressed who don't necessarily go along with what is being demanded of them. And kids from great homes/backgrounds who commit unspeakable crimes. I don't think being 14 is a pass.
I'm not sure you can confidently say that Alice hasn't been emotionally abusing the children their whole lives though. Maybe not as extremely as in the last two years (especially as Gloria isn't present any more) but my guess is that the foundations were laid long ago for this. Ella may also have issues we have no idea about. Though we know a lot, we definitely don't know nearly everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think we can all guess!
They left the apartment giggling.
Those twitter accounts were tweeting before they'd even filed a police report!!
No wonder Alice has been dirty deleting again.

Reactions: 19
The fact that the qualified psychologist present says that Ella showed no sign of injury or distress but instead was laughing and giggling as she ran and attempted to evade Ioan like it was one big game will hopefully carry a lot of weight with the judge.
Adrenaline can suppress the body's immediate response to pain. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it's possible that Ella was so amped up she didn't feel any pain.

I hate to say it, but the best outcome for Ella (and possibly Elsie) may be residential treatment. Ella has shown that she has no second thoughts about running away or for her own personal safety. She needs intensive therapy (plus some regular education, obvs) and a treatment center that could facilitate that plus supervised visits with her family might be the answer.

Reactions: 24

There are plenty of examples of kids the same age who are HIGHLY stressed who don't necessarily go along with what is being demanded of them. And kids from great homes/backgrounds who commit unspeakable crimes. I don't think being 14 is a pass.
But what would the consequences for Ella be had she not done what Alice demanded? Would Alice have sent her to bed with no food, taken her devices away, hit her? Threatened to send her to a care home? She's already been brainwashed by Alice to believe her dad didn't love her and has abandoned her. She only has her mother and her sister left, as Alice has kept them away from Ioan's family (and her side that she's in contact with aren't great).

We are shocked by Alice from just reading about her. Just imagine what she's like in real life. Now imagine living with her. Now imagine she's your mother, and her having power over you, and you're too young to get away.

I'm pretty sure Alice has been manipulating Ella all of her life too. And Ella and Elsie have witnessed their parents arguing all their lives, per Ioan's statement. That would have affected them badly mentally too.

What Ella did was wrong, without a doubt. No one is excusing it. But people on here using language such as saying she looks like a quarterback and has a smug grin doesn't sit well with me (I am not policing though, if that's your opinion you're entitled to it, all I am doing it pointing out why I think differently). She needs professional help, now, and to be removed from Alice's care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
If you’re her step mum I’m totally here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
how is that hating you? Just clarifying that no one is saying in the filings she punted the dog across the room. There is a world of difference from a violent kick to pushing the dog away. Is she in the right? Absolutely not. But no one accused her of kicking Bear So let’s not escalate it.
Absolutely agree. People need to stop stating that piece of misinformation, kicked, as if fact on here. Bianca was trying to use the dog as a way to connect because the dog was there and happy. Ella was having no part of anything to do with Bianca and used her foot to push the dog away. Ioan nor Bianca used the term "shove" or "kick" the dog. It was never about the dog. It was because it was Bianca trying to connect through the dog. Was it nice? Was it appropriate? Hell, no. But she did not abuse or kick the dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Remember it’s not necessary the kind of psych problems that we are thinking about.

- There’s a definite possibility that Alice is medicating Ella and Elsie and that’s where the reactive behaviours, anxiety, rages and emotional outbursts are coming from. I’m inclined to believe it more now that little E is showing the same panics and outbursts.

They may not have any actual psych problems at all, it might be all inflicted by as a way to control the narrative. A pill to help them sleep, another to lift their mood, one to calm the ‘panic attacks’ . that all together create psychological dysfunction, rage and a terrifying sense of fear and dread.

If she self diagnoses and self medicates .. won’t she do the same to her ‘extensions’?

Just a thought.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Alice has done a total number on both those girls. This was all premeditated by that witch. My heart breaks for him.
And for his daughters. Their lying witch of a “mother” has destroyed their peace, happiness, and their ability in the future to form close, loving, and safe relationships. Well done Abuser for destroying the childhood and lives of those girls. You do not deserve them, or to be referred to as their mother. You are Ella and Elsie’s Abuser, not their mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.