Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s more insidious than that. They start off with a little comment here and there, something usually accompanied by a jokey laugh and a good dose of lovebombing, and gradually escalate - until you realise that you’re the frog boiling to death in the pot.
I think he was desperately afraid she would file a false police report saying he abused her before the kids were born.

Those with the older ioanonline debacle, wasn't there legal interactions from that? I thought I remembered that Yo (Alice) sued GoDaddy for the ownership rights to the domain or something like that. Something weirdly a higher level of effort that suggests Alice's choices.

Look what he is going through right now and he still doesn't have his kids. And she would have been relentless - when people say who should play Alice, I always think Rosamund Pike because she can do that dead-eye stare so well. It had the potential to be a giant Gone Girl and I think Alice thinks it's still the pathway forward.

ps - can I just say how much I love Rosamund Pike and I'm so glad of her career choices and not getting pegged into only crazy roles. She was amazing in a Private War.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus wept it took me nearly an hour to read all 4 declarations because it was so so horrible. I’ve mentioned before that my eldest daughter is the same age as Ella, and I also have a daughter a year younger than Elsie.
It made my blood run cold thinking of what abuse must have happened to those two girls (by Alice, no doubt whatsoever) to have them act that way. I know 13 yr old girls can be spectacularly dramatic, my poor middle child is the only boy and the looks he gives me when the eldest kicks off 😂😂. But Ella especially in this instance acted like she was mentally broken! This is not a temper tantrum where the child shouts or slams their bedroom door etc, this was totally unhinged and terrifying behaviour. This cannot be “fixed” through normal parenting, she needs extremely extensive behavioural therapy and to be taken completely out of the situation.
Elsie… Jesus that poor kid. My youngest would have been won over by the big friendly dog for duck sake. She needs supervised visitation only with her bleep of a mother and full time in her dads care. I don’t really care that he has to travel for work at this point, shared custody will never work if she’s around that witch. He can get her a tutor if he has to be on set I’m sure? That would be disruptive I’m sure, but the alternative is that Elsie is going to have her childhood ruined by her mother and have life long mental issues too.
Also Bianca, you’re ten times the woman I am I’d have been long gone by now I reckon, I could not be in that situation for any length of time.
Bianca has the patience of a saint for putting up with all this. I have so much respect for her having read these statements today because had Ella even put her foot anywhere near my dog (even a gentle push) and swore at him there’s every chance I would have frogmarched her through the door and her accusations of abuse would have been true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry for saying Ella kicked Bubba, I was reading the transcripts and read she moved the dog with her foot as a kick. I was imagining her kicking off and being the aggressor and saying “bleeping dog”. Although I think Ioan and Bianca were being careful with their wording here.
‘True. But I suspect they’re being careful so they can’t be accused of saying anything other than the truth.

Reactions: 5
I realise I’m dwelling on a contentious point here but I think the context of pushing the dog away is everything here. It was part of a series of actions designed to cause upset. Therefore I’m inclined to believe it was an act of unkindness.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I do that to my cats all the time when they're sat on the stairs in my way, I really don't think that's abuse. If I was picking them up and throwing them down the stairs you might have a point!
I think it depends on who is doing the pushing and what it the intent behind it is.
I think if you have the foot pushing + the comments it = trying to get a rise out of them.
Trashing inanimate objects is one thing, but being deliberately mean to a pet is slightly more grr-worthy.

Reactions: 9
In the statement from the psychologist, the highlighted text is curious.

I wonder what Alice was telling Ella, and also how she managed to "immediately phone" Ella once Ioan and Elsie had gone to buy a leotard? What a remarkable coincidence...

View attachment 2255739
I would imagine that because big E was pushing to go to the house, the abuser was waiting and when they hadn’t turned up by a certain time she phoned to see where they are. I believe not only were the girls going to run in and not come out but the abuser was waiting for him.

Reactions: 16
I would imagine that because big E was pushing to go to the house, the abuser was waiting and when they hadn’t turned up by a certain time she phoned to see where they are. I believe not only were the girls going to run in and not come out but the abuser was waiting for him.
Yes, that was Plan A. The apartment was Plan B.

Reactions: 10
Bending to pick up her phone would explain how Ella got a bump on her head as well as her arm.

Reactions: 7
I suppose they could argue they were wary of it? And they moved it from them.
We had cats from the time my son was an infant. And a dog when he got older. If I'd have seen him "moving" one of them with his feet, that would have been the first and last time. Small animal, large humans, when all they had to do was move themselves away.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Drop-kicking the dog out the window or whatever they did, was just to show the same attitude they were showing to Ioan, Bianca, their home bed etc. I wouldn’t read too much into it. It’s Biancas dog after all. That’s kind of the point, I don’t think it was a huge deal beyond showing their negatively and rejection of all things Ioan and B. I’d say their treatment of Ioan and Bianca was worse.

Reactions: 13
Whether it's pushing, shoving, or kicking, I hope we can all agree that ALL of Ella's actions that night were inappropriate and out of control. She has been under serious emotional distress for some time now, and with proper therapy, I hope that she will come to understand and take responsibility for her inexcusable actions. What that would look like, I don't know, but I have no doubt that Ioan would find a way to show her forgiveness.

Reactions: 36
I do that to my cats all the time when they're sat on the stairs in my way, I really don't think that's abuse. If I was picking them up and throwing them down the stairs you might have a point!
Ditto. My Terrible Kitten suddenly sits right in front of me in the middle of the stairs: if I don’t move him, I’ll plunge to my death. (Which may be his Cunning Plan.) I don’t think it sounds as though either of the girls hurt Bear - I can’t imagine that that would be something Bianca would hold off on reporting. As for the “bleeping dog” comment - Ella’s parroting Malice. Malice must say this to Emma (if she’s even still with us) a hundred times a day. Ella is trying to shock by being vulgar and foulmouthed. It just shows how young she is.
When I was seven I copied something my step grandmother had said to my Grandpapa back to him and he was shocked - I’d never seen such a look on an adult’s face. I was mortified. But I was just a kid, and a silly one at that.
Tried to add a palate cleanser image, but this site is acting up every way but Sunday - it’s incredibly annoying.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ella has a mouth like a sewer. How much did that private school cost? She’d fit in better on a trailer park 🫣😂😂
Thing is, the more times those words are used the less impact they have, so even that will upset her dad less and less the more it happens. She thinks she's winning but she's not.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely!

Ioan should never have stuck his dick in crazy but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
To be fair, I was with an abusive narcissist for years and he was charming and sweet to begin with. The abuse creeps up on you. He managed to completely isolate me and make me reliant on him and believe no one else would ever want me if I left. It was so insidious that I didn’t even recognize what was happening. I can say that my kids, once they got to a certain age, recognized his abuse and narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m late to all this and trying to catch up. Thank you to the kind and generous💩💩💩 for providing us with copies of the documents. As we suspected it was far, far worse, and I feel so sad for everyone involved, apart from the Abuser that is. Ella and Elsie being unkind to Bubba Bear just got to me I’m afraid.

I have always hoped that Ioan and his daughters would be able, in time, to repair their relationship, but sadly I think that this is no longer possible in the short term at least. Their lives will be much the poorer without him in it, loving, nurturing, and caring for them. They will have to live with the alternative spending their lives living with the Abuser. That is unless the court removes them from her, which I hope against hope happens.

There is a special place in hell awaiting the Abuser, but first I think she should do a stretch amongst LA’s homeless pushing her rag tag belongings around in a shopping trolley and looking for food and booze in bins. I hope they throw her in jail, but I won’t hold my breath.

Meanwhile I see that it’s all over the Fail again. Wonder if Bitchoff enjoyed being named and outed in the documents. Hope she loses her job over this. Again I won’t hold my breath.

Every time something happens I think, well things can’t get any worse, but sadly they do, and have.

Right, let’s catch up after cuddling my dogs for a while. They are good, positive and very loving the complete opposite of that lying abusive bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ditto. My Terrible Kitten suddenly sits right in front of me in the middle of the stairs: if I don’t move him, I’ll plunge to my death. (Which may be his Cunning Plan.) I don’t think it sounds as though either of the girls hurt Bear - I can’t imagine that that would be something Bianca would hold off on reporting. As for the “bleeping dog” comment - Ella’s parroting Malice. Malice must say this to Emma (if she’s even still with us) a hundred times a day. Ella is trying to shock by being vulgar and foulmouthed. It just shows how young she is.
When I was seven I copied something my step grandmother had said to my Grandpapa back to him and he was shocked - I’d never seen such a look on an adult’s face. I was mortified. But I was just a kid, and a silly one at that.
Tried to add a palate cleanser image, but this site is acting up every way but Sunday - it’s incredibly annoying.
Also I'm constantly referring to my cats as "bleeping cat", particularly when they knock everything off my dressing table at 3am.

It's not really about the dog itself, it's about the fact they felt that even the dog is an extension of Bianca and therefore cannot be treated with any kindness or affection.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think both sides are on the wrong track with this. you certain dont push a dog if you want nothing to do with it, you just go away from it. She also called it a "bleeping" dog which makes me think the pushing was not quite innocent.

yes its nothing against the dog but tbh I think most people would even play with Hitlers dog (lol), the lack of empathy is a bit concerning even if I get that its not her fault

I do agree with others though that not every action can be just blamed on Alice. There are levels of esclation where you need to know better even at 13, if this has been reached (we have been on emotional abuse and its now going into latent physical) is up to anyone to decide.
Exactly the last part of this post. I know they have been PA'd it's clear for all to see but at nearly 14 you must know it's unacceptable to write duck in mustard and throw food all over your parent and milk all over the bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.