Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mother’s taped Lupenis to his Arguing Chair - but as a concession, she’s also lovingly taped him into his gif suit and inserted the ball gag. Somewhere.
Maybe Lupenis is pretending his internet connection is poor because he’s being bombarded with messages from Alice about strategy for the hearings and even he has finally realised she’s batshit crazy.

He’ll be back at the weekend so is waiting to see what madness occurs before deciding whether he needs to step back from Alice and concentrate on Amber or his new war.

Reactions: 22
You can explain the reasoning for behaviour without excusing it. She's nearly 14. Sorry - I don't agree with you. As for years of abuse, her father was in their lives as a regular presence until fairly recently. She didn't grow up being abused her entire life.

There are plenty of examples of kids the same age who are HIGHLY stressed who don't necessarily go along with what is being demanded of them. And kids from great homes/backgrounds who commit unspeakable crimes. I don't think being 14 is a pass.
Absolutely not excusing it. It’s not a pass. But respectfully, I know what coercive control and a constant barrage of abuse does To someone who may already have mental health issues specifically. I think this is beyond stressed and seeing her father being abused her whole life IS growing up in abuse. I don’t think these kids ever had a normal childhood when left with their mother. They had a loving father who doted on them and then left them alone for months with A to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I seems such a normal person. It makes wonder. Did she drug him for 20 years and when he sobered up realized what he had done?
Abuse is an insidious thing. He likely started to believe the things she was saying and deserved her treatment of him because she told him he did. He also likely stayed for the kids. There are so many things you don’t realize about a narcissist and an abusive situation until you finally leave n

Reactions: 17
Will the attachments for Ioan's declaration be uploaded?

Ella's declaration states her Dad got the court to order the overnight, hopefully her eyes will be opened a bit when she sees the evidence that it was Alice's idea!

Reactions: 15
Absolutely not excusing it. It’s not a pass. But respectfully, I know what coercive control and a constant barrage of abuse does To someone who may already have mental health issues specifically. I think this is beyond stressed and seeing her father being abused her whole life IS growing up in abuse. I don’t think these kids ever had a normal childhood when left with their mother. They had a loving father who doted on them and then left them alone for months with A to work.
I had years of hearing my mother slag off my father to the point where I told her I thought she should get a divorce. But ... I also realized who this was coming from. Everyone has their own experiences and they bring those to bear when the evaluate similar situations. I do see a lot of excusing the child's behaviour because of her age. I will never not think this is wrong. Not all daughters (or sons) of narcissistic mothers grow up to be their doubles. Not all children suffering abuse go on to then inflict it on others.

Reactions: 21
I really hope Ella’s mental health is strong enough for when this all comes crashing down. She does seem very sensitive and whilst that can be released as anger it can also make a person self-destructive.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Drop-kicking the dog out the window or whatever they did, was just to show the same attitude they were showing to Ioan, Bianca, their home bed etc. I wouldn’t read too much into it. It’s Biancas dog after all. That’s kind of the point, I don’t think it was a huge deal beyond showing their negatively and rejection of all things Ioan and B. I’d say their treatment of Ioan and Bianca was worse.
I think pushing Bubba out of the way is a big deal. Especially when Elsie does it when we know she's a dog person normally. It shows how bad things are. They are poisoned against even a dog.

Reactions: 31
Exactly the last part of this post. I know they have been PA'd it's clear for all to see but at nearly 14 you must know it's unacceptable to write duck in mustard and throw food all over your parent and milk all over the bed.
And flip the bird at her father and random 40 year old white women (while in the car with her mother).

50 years on and my ears are cringing off my head at the thought of the telling off that would have got me.

Reactions: 22
Exactly the last part of this post. I know they have been PA'd it's clear for all to see but at nearly 14 you must know it's unacceptable to write duck in mustard and throw food all over your parent and milk all over the bed.
Ever thought that Malice might have said: ‘do X [mustard, milk, oats & similar] and Daddy won’t want to see you any more - because then it’ll just be the two of us, baby girl, and we don’t need a man in our lives, do we?’ or words to that effect? I’m sure the grooming for this incident wasn’t just the attack - it was predicated upon permanently separating Ella from her father.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Will the attachments for Ioan's declaration be uploaded?

Ella's declaration states her Dad got the court to order the overnight, hopefully her eyes will be opened a bit when she sees the evidence that it was Alice's idea!
No because Alice will say Ioan’s lawyer made her do it or her lawyer told her she had to do it or she would lose them. It’ll be spun to be somebody else’s fault.

Reactions: 11
Thay wasn’t what I meant. This was in response to the previous poster stating that they thought perhaps something had been left out to prevent an abuse charge, I was just stating that the other documented evidence was enough for that alone.
Ah. Gotcha.

Reactions: 3
I know Ioan and his family ‘irl’ and have since I was a kid (he’s older than me, met him in his late teens.) Last saw the family at a funeral in 2018. They never took to Alice for various reasons, unsure if I can say why on here.
Please do..you are amongst friends here xx all anyone cares about is the poor girls and them both having a relationship with their loving father x
---
I’d say pouring food on her fathers head and shoving him and also B while calling her a bleeping slut is possibly enough for an assault charge?
Disgraceful!

Reactions: 10
I know there is a difference of opinion regarding Ella and her behaviour but I think we all agree that she has been living in a hell of her mother's making for a long time. She has certainly been moulded to believe that if she doesn't prove 'loyalty' to her mother then she will become persona non grata, with all the terrifying implications that would have for a minor. And she has certainly been abused verbally mentally and emotionally in lord knows how many other ways. Therefore I am just so sad at anyone who can't find it in themselves to at the very least give her the benefit of the doubt for now. She may be simply a carbon copy of her mother. She may be evil in her own right. But what Im saying is that we just don't know yet. So the whole time she lives under the malign influence of her insane and abusive mother, and the whole time she is still a child, I will never write her off. And imo writing her off is one of the best ways to ensure that the path she's going down is the one she stays on.
I want to quote this post just because it is brilliant, completely on the nose and so that everyone sees it twice.
What no-one is considering is that Ella may be deeply sorry at heart for her actions on some subliminal level - whatever’s left after Alice’s gaslighting and coercive control, which is to say, barely nothing at all - and secretly hates herself for it. It would tie in well with the theme of self-loathing encouraged by Alice, the ED (based on sites she follows), the general rundown and unkempt looks, and the impression that she’s a marionette on Malice’s twisted strings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I had years of hearing my mother slag off my father to the point where I told her I thought she should get a divorce. But ... I also realized who this was coming from. Everyone has their own experiences and they bring those to bear when the evaluate similar situations. I do see a lot of excusing the child's behaviour because of her age. I will never not think this is wrong. Not all daughters (or sons) of narcissistic mothers grow up to be their doubles. Not all children suffering abuse go on to then inflict it on others.
Yes. That’s absolutely true.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.