Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly the last part of this post. I know they have been PA'd it's clear for all to see but at nearly 14 you must know it's unacceptable to write duck in mustard and throw food all over your parent and milk all over the bed.
Of course she knew that, she just didn't care - Alice has made it that way.

Reactions: 17
I think he was desperately afraid she would file a false police report saying he abused her before the kids were born.

Those with the older ioanonline debacle, wasn't there legal interactions from that? I thought I remembered that Yo (Alice) sued GoDaddy for the ownership rights to the domain or something like that. Something weirdly a higher level of effort that suggests Alice's choices.

Look what he is going through right now and he still doesn't have his kids. And she would have been relentless - when people say who should play Alice, I always think Rosamund Pike because she can do that dead-eye stare so well. It had the potential to be a giant Gone Girl and I think Alice thinks it's still the pathway forward.

ps - can I just say how much I love Rosamund Pike and I'm so glad of her career choices and not getting pegged into only crazy roles. She was amazing in a Private War.
Gwendoline Christie (Brianne of Tarth Game of Thrones)has the perfect look and build of Alice 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I understand the door story right? Bianca thought no one was there, closed it and then Ella put her hand back in? My question here is why would she close the door and then call Ioan to follow them? Wouldnt it make more sense to keep the door open for him? Maybe I understood it wrong but neither sides door story adds up to me lol
We speculated it was to keep Bubba in.

Reactions: 4
I know there is a difference of opinion regarding Ella and her behaviour but I think we all agree that she has been living in a hell of her mother's making for a long time. She has certainly been moulded to believe that if she doesn't prove 'loyalty' to her mother then she will become persona non grata, with all the terrifying implications that would have for a minor. And she has certainly been abused verbally mentally and emotionally in lord knows how many other ways. Therefore I am just so sad at anyone who can't find it in themselves to at the very least give her the benefit of the doubt for now. She may be simply a carbon copy of her mother. She may be evil in her own right. But what Im saying is that we just don't know yet. So the whole time she lives under the malign influence of her insane and abusive mother, and the whole time she is still a child, I will never write her off. And imo writing her off is one of the best ways to ensure that the path she's going down is the one she stays on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
TBF if you want to turn the entire British public against you, be mean to a dog. There's a reason Battersea has more money than it knows what to do with.

Disclaimer: I am not a dog person. At all. I am a cat person. I would never be cruel to a dog nor want anyone else to be cruel to a dog, but to me the fact they pushed the dog away with their feet is not the thing that stands out to me as the most troubling part of this whole bin fire. I adore my cats but I'm forever shoving them out of the way with my feet, or I'd fall over them and break my neck.
They're your cats though. Would you do that to someone else's cats, as that would be more relevant.

Reactions: 13
A minor celebrity and his ex-wife are always in court. He has half custody. I'm not saying he isn't a little out there or hasn't been the problem at times. I'm sure he has been at times. I don't know their whole history. But his ex brings him to court over everything, accusation after accusation, and the judge throws everything out usually. He is bonded with his kids and fights for them. They've never gone years being estranged from them, though. That was Ioan's mistake with Elsie. What this man ended up doing was putting a video system covering every inch of his home except the bathrooms, where the kids can change, shower, et cetera in privacy. He set this up just to protect himself from any accusations by his ex, so he can spend quality time with his kids. He never watches the video. It's just kept in case he ever needs to rebut anything.

One day the police showed up at his door. The wife had called them accusing him of something. I can't remember what the accusation was. He told them: That did not happen. Come in. I can pull up the video feed of that exact time. The cops were amazed he had that. He told them that with his situation with his ex and accusations all the time he has to. He went and pulled it up, and his wife was lying. And the cops apologized and left. He told the interviewer he does that to protect himself. He told the interviewer that he goes to court so much that he is broke, has spent millions upon millions, but that his kids are his world.

So that Elsie can start spending time with her dad, WITHOUT Ella around to influence her and lead her, this is what I would encourage. No time away from Elsie after this. He needs to keep reinforcing visitation with her, not let another week lapse, even over this. Time is very important right now with the changes happening with Elsie, the PA getting stronger. He needs to see her for his visitation, without a minder there, at least at his home. He can't bond with his kids with some person around all the time. I get why it has been extremely necessary. But he needs some time with his child without the minder. So Ioan doing what this guy did would protect him from crazy Alice allegations and helps him to undo some of the damage with his child by spending time with her where she can relax and just be. No Bianca for quite a while. He needs to re-establish trust with his child and work on receiving respect from Elsie. He needs to get back that bond with Elsie and let her know she's safe. Then no matter Alice's efforts, it won't have the same effect. Her dad will be her safe haven. Bianca can spend the time out of the apartment for the few hours Elsie spends there, like she has been doing.

Ioan and Ella should have no contact for now and hopefully, the judge will order Ella into therapy right away and also Elsie.
Maybe in a neutral, public place.

Reactions: 1
I do that to my cats all the time when they're sat on the stairs in my way, I really don't think that's abuse. If I was picking them up and throwing them down the stairs you might have a point!
But Ella was behaving unhinged, shouting, swearing, throwing food… if she pushed the dog with her foot -in such a manic state I doubt it was done kindly or gently

Reactions: 33
I know there is a difference of opinion regarding Ella and her behaviour but I think we all agree that she has been living in a hell of her mother's making for a long time. She has certainly been moulded to believe that if she doesn't prove 'loyalty' to her mother then she will become persona non grata, with all the terrifying implications that would have for a minor. And she has certainly been abused verbally mentally and emotionally in lord knows how many other ways. Therefore I am just so sad at anyone who can't find it in themselves to at the very least give her the benefit of the doubt for now. She may be simply a carbon copy of her mother. She may be evil in her own right. But the whole time she lives under the malign influence of her insane and abusive mother, and the whole time she is still a child, I will never write her off. And imo writing her off is one of the best ways to ensure that the path she's going down is the one she stays on.
If your comment was directed at me, no need to feel sorry for me. I've lived a very similar thing, I think I have a pretty good understanding of what narcs can do (particularly narc mothers). Giving the benefit of the doubt means accepting as truth something someone has said or done. Can't do that in this case. Not sorry about it either.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I suppose they could argue they were wary of it? And they moved it from them.
Surely you'd only be wary of a dog if you thought it might bite you, in which case you certainly wouldn't put any of your bodily parts on or near it in case it did indeed do that.

Reactions: 5
But Ella was behaving unhinged, shouting, swearing, throwing food… if she pushed the dog with her foot -in such a manic state I doubt it was done kindly or gently
I don't disagree, I was just taking issue with the previous statement that pushing an animal out of the way with your feet couldn't be anything *but* abuse.

Reactions: 2
Surely you'd only be wary of a dog if you thought it might bite you, in which case you certainly wouldn't put any of your bodily parts on or near it in case it did indeed do that.
Yes, I agree. Trying to see the kids pov. I think it was done with malice. Not to hurt the dog but to show contempt to something I and B love. I certainly would not let them near B or the dog for a long time.

Reactions: 21
Agreed. I’m horrified by some of the language being used about an abused child. Whether she’s a ‘quarterback’ (great to know that those of us who are 5’10” and grew tall early are not only never ‘cutesy’, but masculine in appearance en masse) or not, she’s only 13. Her brain is still developing and refolding, shedding childhood detritus. She lives in an isolated, abusive, verbally violent, unstructured and unsafe environment. Her narc addict “mother” actively encourages her to hate and attack the father she loved so dearly by telling her she can “duck off” if she isn’t on side. I repeat, this is an abused child. IG is very clear that this is how he sees his daughter and wants to get her the help she needs in order to not be permanently damaged. A child who doesn’t deserve any of this. People have got to stop thinking that height = maturity. Newsflash: it doesn’t.
I'm 6'0 and it's really quite disturbing looking back how much earlier I was treated as an adult as a result. I see quite a lot of myself in Ella, I was awkward, socially inept and extremely sensitive which led to anger issues. The intensity of emotions I felt at times was like being drunk and completely out of control of my actions. I luckily have a wonderful mother and father who modelled strong boundaries and supported me admirably but I could easily have been manipulated and taken advantage of by a bad actor.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I know this is a very serious issue and I'm not detracting from that, but BIB: lol!
This is exactly why I think any settlement has been off the table for quite some time. There is no reasoning with her and it needs to go before a judge. There is zero chance that she can settle at the last minute because despite the judge telling them to sort it the fook out, there is no offer from Ioan’s camp

Reactions: 14
I think Loopy is still in ‘Time out’ regarding his internet access 🤨
I think Mother’s taped Lupenis to his Arguing Chair - but as a concession, she’s also lovingly taped him into his gif suit and inserted the ball gag. Somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Malice is not only messing up her children's minds but also messing up Ella's future due to letting so much information about her appalling behaviour be preserved online for everyone to see forever. Yes, it's Alice's influence but is that really going to stop potential future employers immediately putting Ella's job application in the bin when they Google her? Alice won't be around forever to support her - what then?
Alice doesn't support her in any way now, except to turn her into a weapon. Never mind later on.

It annoys me that these three are totally dependent financially on Ioan for their nice lifestyle and all they do is abuse him. I hope IG is recused from paying child support. Welp mentioned it has happened before.

Actions have consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
For those saying Ioan should continue visitations just with Elsie - I’m not sure that will work.

She will go back to bullying and abuse probably from her sister as well as her mother. She will be under so much pressure to record and report and play up - too much for a 9 year old.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
‘There’s no way they’ll press charges.
Thay wasn’t what I meant. This was in response to the previous poster stating that they thought perhaps something had been left out to prevent an abuse charge, I was just stating that the other documented evidence was enough for that alone.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.