Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this is very unsavory and sickens me. I hope little Elsie still shows love to her dad. And Ella and Alice are in heaven with these events. Alice I get. It's a wet dream for her: daughter filing for a RO against the bogan and Alice possibly getting full custody of at least Ella. But Ella should be sad doing this to her dad. I get she doesn't care about Bianca. But to do this to this extreme, which hurts her own dad? Sad.
I dont agree with the severity of most of the rest you wrote but I want to add on this point: As shocking as I find her behavior, the most disgusting part to me is that she is in the end the one who assaulted her father, and yet then she asks for a (I guess 5 years, but we'll see when the documents are available on the other case) restraining order on her father? I get Bianca because she hates her, doesnt really know her, and her interaction lead to accidental injuries. But Ioan? Crazy stuff. I hope Alice just pushed her into doing this. But nothing would surprise me at this point. She is being taughed at home all her life that Ioan is a not lovable pushover, and it shows.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The back story will be of huge importance to this event especially with CPS I'm guessing and the therapists.
The problem with telling lies is, it's hard to remember them. This whole thing will fall apart upon any scrutiny. Can't wait for I and B's reply to this nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh my word I take a break due to family commitments, work and life in general and a whole tit storm has happened!!

MOO

I feel so incredibly sad for Ella. I've a daughter a bit older and they need love, nurturing, safety and security. Her whole life got turned upside down long before the marriage breakdown, and now her mother (I feel ill calling her that) I'd manipulating and abusing her emotionally. She's still a child who hasn't reached emotionally maturity.
---
Yes, exactly. Why wait until the next day to report? Ella was returned to Alice's apartment by a family friend, so presumably Alice knew something had happened. Did Ella not also tell her mother about getting hurt?

View attachment 2224109
Was MAlice drunk?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The weird thing is....Alice could have stood back on all of this and said "nothing to do with me she did all this on her own". I mean we wouldn't have believed it, but she could have tried that approach.

But the fact that the child came home and ALICE was the one to call the police the next day.....

Does Alice think that by calling the police this reflects well on her and makes her look like the responsible, caring parent...concerned with her child's welfare?

She really doesn't know how to read the room, does she?

Reactions: 24
Poor Ella. I think she knew B would be there, as did Alice, and she's been conditioned to cause a scene, starting at the handover. Hopefully CCTV at the police station will somewhat verify how the handover went. As for Ella's injury, for me it reads on the declaration as if B tried to stop Ella leaving as she may have been a danger to herself if she was so distressed and out of control, and Ella lashed out and hurt herself on the door (trying to close it?) Poor Elsie too. What a sorry mess. I just hope the girls are seen as soon as possible by CPS if they haven't been already. They are both vulnerable and it's frightening to think about how this could escalate.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The PDF is too large to upload. Basically she is asking for a restraining order for herself and Elsie. I'll try to cut and paste the declaration.
---
CH-100: DECLARATION OF ELLA EVANS
I, ELLA EVANS, am the Petitioner in this action and have personal knowledge of the following
facts. If called to testify, I could and would declare:
BACKGROUND
l. The Respondent, BIANCA WALLACE, is my father's girlfriend. The Respondent lives
with my father Ioan Gruffudd.
I currently reside with my mother Alice Evans and my sister Elsie Evans Griffith (DOB:
09/ 13/2013, 9 years old).
DESCRIPTION OF ABUSE
1. On Friday, May 26, 2023, I was at the West Hollywood Police Station which is where my
parents make custody exchanges. My father picked me up, and he eventually drove me and
my sister to his apartment for our overnight. I saw that my dad's girlfriend, the Respondent,
was at the apartment. I had known of Respondent, but I had never met her before. I was so
mad at my dad because this was an overnight visit, and I had told him in the past that I
didn't want to meet his girlfriend who was now his live-in girlfriend. Rather than listen to
my wishes, my dad had the court order the overnight while his girlfriend was living with
him. I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw
raw oatmeal on him. The Respondent and my dad were calling me "manipulative,"
"abusive," and "narcissistic." I decided I couldn't be in that apartment anymore. As I was
trying to leave through the front door, and before I could even reach the front door, the
Respondent was trying block me from leaving, raising her arms to block me. I was able to
make my way around her, and I opened the door. I was able to walk halfway out the door,
but while I was still in the door frame, the Respondent slammed the door on me, causing the
door to hit me on the head as well as my arm. My arm got bruised, and I had a small bump
on my head. See Exhibit "A," photos of my injuries.
I tried to run down the stairs since we were on the second floor. My dad caught up with me
and he was trying to stop me from leaving, and trying to grab me, and I kept dodging him. I
kept screaming, "Don't touch me! Don't touch mel" I was able to get away, and I ran
outside with my sister. We ran for a while and eventually my dad caught up to us. My dad
caught up to us, and I yelled at him, "Your girlfriend slammed a door on mel" to which he
responded, "No she didn't, no she didn't, stop lying." I called my nanny Gloria Flores and
she was able to coordinate my sister's friend's dad Dennis Hauk to come pick us up. My dad
and Dennis agreed that Dennis would drive me and my sister to my mother's house, and my
father would follow behind.
3. 'Ihe next day, my mother saw the bruise on my arm and she called the police. The Beverly
Hills police arrived and we reported the incident from the day before to the police. The
Beverly Hills referred us to the West Hollywood police station since the incident occurred in
West Hollywood. See Exhibit "B," police brochure re incident.
4. Gloria Flores my nanny, and Dennis Hauk who is Elsie's friend's dad have agreed to testify
at the hearing for this case.
RELIEF REQUESTED:
5. I am afiaid of the Respondent for my personal safety, and respectfully ask the Court to issue
a Restraining Order for five years.
I declare under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the State of California, that the foregoing is
true and correct.
Executed this day OS l'al !'2,023 (date), atW MOW ica (city), California.
ELLA EVANS
So, now we know what happened, as suspected she had a hissy fit! I still don't believe that Bianca or attacked her in any shape or form. Restrain yes, attack absolutely not!
Poor Gloria, also note that she is still their nanny (is Malice paying her ?) I wonder what her version of the event is.
I'm sorry but this has big bits written all over it. Maybe the girls don't want to see B, but that's all mAlices doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What account started posting about this? It was only a few hours after the event, right?

Reactions: 10
Well I must give Alice and Ella credit where credit is due. Everyone interested in this is going to wonder if and what Bianca did nefarious with a damn door. Bravo.

Reactions: 11
Ella sounds like a very young, inarticulate thirteen year old in that.
I think she sounds even younger. Pouring milk on his bed and mustard on the floor is the action of a much younger child. She’s devolving, spinning out of control. Mummy Dearest encourages no boundaries and terrible behaviour, IG *sounds* austere in his responses. I’m really worried for her - as a potential runaway or even self-h*rm. Poor bloody kid. I’m not excusing her tantrum, but it’s incredibly worrying how much she’s being pulled in two different directions until she’s transparent as gauze - she’s going to snap, and soon.
And if IG really did have BW there without telling the girls - that’s an incredibly arseholish, selfish, self-centred thing to do. I really judge him *if* he thought he could impose an overnight on a child with a woman she’s been groomed to believe is responsible for wrecking her family and taking her father away. The whole sunshine/rainbows/crystals woo just doesn’t work in such a case.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I really would hope after everything, Ioan wasn’t dumb enough to spring it on them.

What I can see happening is them being aware B was there, and Alice forcing Big E to fabricate a situation like this. It was a set up, plain and simple.
I don't think that he would have and I don't think that this was the first time the girls met B. I think he would've been advised to have them meet somewhere neutral before overnights happened to get to know one another and become familiar.

MAlice off course set this up and manipulated that young girl to act up and honestly it wouldn't be that hard. She undoubtedly loves her daddy, he was her anchor and safety net for so long but given her age when he needed to escape that tyrant she probably didn't comprehend why he had to leave. And that bastard has filled her head with nonsense to turn her into believing her dasld left her not her mum.

Reactions: 21
Poor Ella. I think she knew B would be there, as did Alice, and she's been conditioned to cause a scene, starting at the handover. Hopefully CCTV at the police station will somewhat verify how the handover went. As for Ella's injury, for me it reads on the declaration as if B tried to stop Ella leaving as she may have been a danger to herself if she was so distressed and out of control, and Ella lashed out and hurt herself on the door (trying to close it?) Poor Elsie too. What a sorry mess. I just hope the girls are seen as soon as possible by CPS if they haven't been already. They are both vulnerable and it's frightening to think about how this could escalate.
At this stage I don't believe Bianca did try to prevent her from leaving I don't think she'd put herself in harms way. No doubt Ioan would have told her to make herself scarce if she kicked off.

Reactions: 23
I want to point out that Alice lied in her documents she submitted to the court regarding the sale of the house (and for some reason she thought she could oppose the DVRO here).

It wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility for her to have coached Ella to do the same now.
There are more lies in this statement than grains of sand in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My money is on the child trying to douse Bianca with mustard, Bianca retreating and the child injuring herself trying to get at her through a door which Bianca was trying to close to protect herself.....but🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.