Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine you’re going to start a new high school and everyone knows you have a nanny and threw milk and mustard round your dad’s apartment 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
She's put that ten year old photo up so when the papers pick up the filings and report they use a "nice" photo of her with just the one chin and hair (rather than one of her looking like Dr Bunsen Honeydew from the muppets). Because they will use a cracking photo of Bianca and Alice has to compete with photos...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
their mother owed it to Ella to get her into therapy years ago
AE is the reason they needed therapy. I don't think people understand mAlice, they give her the benefit of the doubt.

She WANTS fucked up kids. They are easier to manipulate and weaponise and she doesn't want them to ever be independent of her either. If people are to scared to date them (later down the line) mAlice would be delighted. That way they never leave home. Yes, it is that fucked up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Yesterday I had a little wobble and wondered whether we should be commenting on a woman who clearly has mental health issues.

Today I think there is nothing wrong with calling out a vicious, vindictive woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I guess the reason I feel bad for Ella and say "poor children" about both her and Elsie is because their mother owed it to Ella to get her into therapy years ago. Instead she's conditioned to her be terrified of and filled with rage over Bianca to this extreme extent. Her entire life will be shaped by this irresponsible, self-centered parenting, and it's just heartbreaking to me to think Ella could have had access to a safe space where an unbiased therapist could have helped her deal with all of this chaos.
Sorry but Ella isn't terrified she angry and has the poison constantly in her ear from her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She hasn’t mentioned feeling sick at all, just ‘full’. She doesn’t pay and isn’t diabetic, she lives in a country where it’s prescribed ‘just’ for being obese. She’s lost 20kg despite the booze 😂.
Apologies though, that was all off topic.
It’s for Type 2 diabetes so lots of docs will prescribe it as a preventative measure for people at risk of developing type 2 -even a bit overweight. There’s no shortage now so it’s easy to get. It’s very expensive in the states though. 🤔

Reactions: 6
AE is the reason they needed therapy. I don't think people understand mAlice, they give her the benefit of the doubt.

She WANTS fucked up kids. They are easier to manipulate and weaponise and she doesn't want them to ever be independent of her either. If people are to scared to date them (later down the line) mAlice would be delighted. That way they never leave home. Yes, it is that fucked up.
It's the sociopath rule book, isolate your kids because that way they can't compare your behaviour with anyone else.

Reactions: 29
My mother is an immature, selfish person. My father is an immature, selfish person. Frankly, neither of them should have been parents but here I am. They divorced when I was around 3. The only person who wasn't a total dick during that was my stepmother, who was my father's affair. I wouldn't say that we ever had a close relationship but I never blamed her either. I guess my convoluted point is that it could have been SOOOO different for Ella and Elsie. Never needed to be this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry but Ella isn't terrified she angry and has the poison constantly in her ear from her mother.
I am not certain why someone can't be both terrified and angry? They're not mutually exclusive. This girl has been dealing with instability and a mother so batshit, we've been glued to our screens to see what she'll do next for years, and her mother has focused the fear and chaos Ella feels on Bianca like a kid harnessing the heat of the sun though a magnifying glass.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve just caught up on Fooledagain’s tweets. Apologies if this has already been said but what I find so blatantly obvious about it is that literally no one other than Alice would spout all that venom.
I had far worse done to me by my ex than what Alice perceives Ioan and Bianca have done and my sister, family, friends (cause I have those), were all absolutely fuming (obviously) but not even they were as invested in the hatred as this “Fooledagain” is.
Not sure if I’m making sense but I am absolutely mortified for her that she doesn’t see how obvious it is that it’s her behind those tweets. Sorry Alice, but no one is invested enough to spew like that. Even if you had any friends, they wouldn’t write that stuff on Twitter. That hatred can only be coming from you!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I missed the last lie.

"I declare under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the State of California, that the foregoing is true and correct." [Lie No 7]

Ella can add perjury to her list of misdemeanours now. :eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The uncharitable part of me wonders if Malice put on weight deliberately when she entered the narc discard phase with IG towards the end of their marriage.
As we know, narcs have specific stages in relationships that they follow unerringly - they don’t deviate from the formula. 1. The lovebombing phase: the narc sets their sights on a new supply source and showers the victim with compliments, praise, romantic gestures, declarations of love - anything to imbalance them. At this point, the victim doesn’t know whether up is down or left is Tuesday. This phase can last several years, during which the narc begins to subtly press on/erode boundaries and makes themselves indispensable. 2. The pedestal phase. The victim can do no wrong. The narc idealises the victim, while seeking new sources of supply via risky affairs and casual liaisons. The narc represents the victim as perfect to all those whom they know. They erode boundaries further, though, and reveal intimate secrets to their friends and acquaintances. 3. The toppling. The narc seizes upon one minute thing when their supply is no longer fresh and uses it to devalue them. It could be something as simple as an error quoted as fact. The narc begins to erode the victim’s confidence as well as the remainder of their boundaries, and begins to show contempt. This contempt grows deeper over time. The narc will frequently switch between lovebombing and devaluation, to ensure that their supply does not run away before it has been sucked dry. Affairs become more overt, as does the narc’s flagrant breaking of laws, rules, social norms and boundaries of polite society/supply. At this point, they are seeking out new sources of supply, but are not quite done with the victim yet. The cycle of devaluation can be interrupted for several years or even a decade if there is something a narc really wants - a family, for example. To ensure the supply is linked to them forever (and thus available for ego-boosting/torturing - delete as appropriate) the narc yearns to create their own image, their own literal extension of self. The tedious part of child rearing - cleaning it, feeding it, soothing it - is left to others. During this period as the children grow up, the narc forms them in their own image through devaluing the victim and showing them contempt, encouraging the children to show the victim contempt and manipulate/humiliate them and assigns roles to the offspring: golden child, black sheep and silent child. 4. Discard. The narc steps up the abuse. They coerce, gaslight, humiliate, betray, bully, belittle, threaten and often show physical violence to the victim - and encourage the constant supply, the children, to do the same. This is part of the dramatic buildup to the dumping of the victim and the capture of new supply (‘I’m going to get you a new Daddy’). The children are pitted against the victim, and woe betide them if they support him/her. Lastly, after having mentally, emotionally, physically and psychologically exhausted the victim into a state of mental collapse, the narc moves on and repeats the cycle. They frequently ‘hoover’ the ex-victim as a way to secure yet more supply, even though they have fresh prey.
Ioan pulled away too soon.
Alice let herself go. She became fat, indolent, obsessive, abusive to strangers, apparently ‘unwell’ with 101 mysterious ailments, and pitted the children against her victim. She let herself become the most unattractive version of herself because for once, she recognised that the - let’s face it, he’s an actor - image-driven IG would be repelled by her sloth, lack of hygiene, day-drinking, online ‘flirtations’, health ‘emergencies’ and verbal abuse. Thus she could claim to be HIS victim as a kind of insurance, the poor middle-aged woman dumped by her husband who let herself go out of misery at being discarded. She played her discard hand too early, however, when she a) forced him back from Australia and b) passed out on the kitchen floor after physically attacking him in front of the children.
Make no mistake, though: she had to be the one to do the dumping and tell the story of the demise of their marriage in a way that cast HER as sympathetic - and pathetic - victim. He was only supposed to leave once she had ruthlessly excised him from her life. And she’ll never forgive him for it.
That’s what this is all really about - she lost control of IG and the situation. No-one can do that to a narcissist. If they’re pipped at the post, they’ll wreak merry, merciless hell on the victim as long as they’re alive. This won’t ever be over. Not even if IG begged for mercy. Alice is a woman scorned.

ETA: coo! Sorry for the essay!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The declaration is so telling in where it is specific and where it is vague. The specific details of food and yet so vague around the key events before and after. Will there be an opportunity for rebuttal statements and will they be made public record? Sorry for my ignorance around this.

The request for a 5 year restraining order off the back of this is frankly absurd and clearly coached by AE, who has modelled the very lack of emotional control that was at play here. I say that with every sympathy to Ella still. This is an escalating tragedy for those children.
I know it's not funny but this child is basically asking for a restraining order because SHE can't control herself.
The back story will be of huge importance to this event especially with CPS I'm guessing and the therapists.

Reactions: 43
This was what I wanted to know as I raced to catch up, glad you asked lol
I don’t recall seeing it before this filing. So if there was a tantrum before they “eventually” set off for the apartment there’s proof via cameras

Reactions: 12
The tedious part of child rearing - cleaning it, feeding it, soothing it - is left to others. During this period as the children grow up, the narc forms them in their own image through devaluing the victim and showing them contempt, encouraging the children to show the victim contempt and manipulate/humiliate them and assigns roles to the offspring: golden child, black sheep and silent child.

The narc steps up the abuse. They coerce, gaslight, humiliate, betray, bully, belittle, threaten and often show physical violence to the victim - and encourage the constant supply, the children, to do the same.
That definitely what AE did. The videos on her Insta depict it. The abuse is continuing via the kids now.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.