Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth can she live with herself? All this rage, hate, vitriol must be consuming her existence. It’s exhausting following her. Imagine being her. Yikes!

Reactions: 41
wait, what "relief"? How much more money does Alice want. She already lives in a house three times bigger than Ioans and already bleed him completely dry lmao
2023_06_06_01_33_23_Tweets_with_replies_by_Lupine_non_melior_amicus_non_nequior_hostis_Genx.png

"why do the girls need to be around BW" - let me get this straight, if Alice starts dating they will be homeless? of course you have to accept to spend time with a potential step parent, why the heck is this a big issue? It's been also 2 years, I'm sure Ioan would have liked to introduce her earlier, like every normal father who doesnt have a crazy ex can.

Ella indeed had no other option, mommy is calling the shots
It's very Alice to be already making excuses for when this nonsense gets tossed out.
all socks and Loopy have started doing this, heh. So much for undeniable evidence

When you are ugly on the inside, it shoes outwardly.
View attachment 2220179
ok, this is definitely Alice

funny how this is meant to be a dyslexic police officer that has not heard of these people until 2 weeks ago 🤣

btw regarding smiling pap walks: I'm two minds about this. you have to show Alice that her tit isnt working on you, but unfortunately she is just then raising the bar of madness instead of giving up and likely weaponises it against her kids.

Also just saw a picture of the infamous visitation walkout in january
o_29321225_1280.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Alice wants Ioan and Bianca to split up; for Bianca to go back to Australia; and for Ioan to apologise to her and come back to her again and be in a relationship with her once again.
Agreed - and I also think to get the kids to hate him, what she knows would ultimately hurt him the most

• Haha
Reactions: 20
wait, what "relief"? How much more money does Alice want. She already lives in a house three times bigger than Ioans and already bleed him completely dry lmao
View attachment 2220184
"why do the girls need to be around BW" - let me get this straight, if Alice starts dating they will be homeless? of course you have to accept to spend time with a potential step parent, why the heck is this a big issue? It's been also 2 years, I'm sure Ioan would have liked to introduce her earlier, like every normal father who doesnt have a crazy ex can.

Ella indeed had no other option, mommy is calling the shots

all socks and Loopy have started doing this, heh. So much for undeniable evidence

ok, this is definitely Alice

funny how this is meant to be a dyslexic police officer that has not heard of these people until 2 weeks ago 🤣

btw regarding smiling pap walks: I'm two minds about this. you have to show Alice that her tit isnt working on you, but unfortunately she is just then raising the bar of madness instead of giving up and likely weaponises it against her kids.

Also just saw a picture of the infamous visitation walkout in january
Ioan really does love and care for his daughters to put himself through all this tit. If he was the deadbeat dad that the Abuser portrays he would have walked away from them as soon as he left the Abuser. Instead he’s had years of this. I really hope that sometime those girls get to understand just how much he does love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Walking dog photos are nothing.

I hate paid paparazzi shots but Ioan and Bianca live in an apartment - they must walk that adorable dog multiple times a day.
And yet it only gets captured/published when it suits them. I dunno…IMO these are arranged pap walks, but that doesn’t detract from the fact Alice is a damaging narc POS.

Reactions: 4
But it's not Alice at her most "haggard" and "tired from parenting" is it, it's Alice at her fattest and bloatedest and most chinbundant.

Yeah, I just made the word "chinbundant" up.
I thought it was Alice with a hangover

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This doesn't even make sense.

Why would somebody who allegedly wants two children to live with her then assault one of them the first time they meet?

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 01.20.10.png

NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
If Alice had a chance of dating someone with💰 and they didn't want to step-parent she would dump the girls on Ioan's doorstep just as quick as she could 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If Alice had a chance of dating someone with💰 and they didn't want to step-parent she would dump the girls on Ioan's door just as quick as she could 🤬
Most future potential partners will take a hard pass given her behavior.
I'm sure most will also be turned off by the classy (sarcastic) toilet photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Most future potential partners will take a hard pass given her behavior.
I'm sure most will also be turned off by the classy (sarcastic) toilet photos.
I was talking hypothetically, I'm not sure anyone would take on the swivel-eyed loon. But a sniff of money, she'd be off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And yet it only gets captured/published when it suits them. I dunno…IMO these are arranged pap walks, but that doesn’t detract from the fact Alice is a damaging narc POS.
I have to say, if that was a pap walk, I don't think it was the best advised. Most people don't know the full story and it would seem insensitive to someone who is just going by the headlines.

I don't know what the answer is. Ioan speaking about domestic abuse/being abused and blackmailed while trying to go about getting divorced? A tell-all interview with Ioan and Bianca once the divorce is done?

IMO the pap video and photo (arranged by Alice?) of Ella arguing with Ioan in the street is more powerful and favourable to Ioan and his situation, but I don't think Ioan would want that released, because he actually cares about the privacy and welfare of his child.

Reactions: 16
I have to say, if that was a pap walk, I don't think it was the best advised. Most people don't know the full story and it would seem insensitive to someone who is just going by the headlines.

I don't know what the answer is. Ioan speaking about domestic abuse/being abused and blackmailed while trying to go about getting divorced? A tell-all interview with Ioan and Bianca once the divorce is done?

IMO the pap video and photo (arranged by Alice?) of Ella arguing with Ioan in the street is more powerful and favourable to Ioan and his situation, but I don't think Ioan would want that released, because he actually cares about the privacy and welfare of his child.
I hear what you are saying. Does anyone remember the 80's film War Games? Tic Tac Toe, the only way to win is not to play... He is in an impossible situation.

Reactions: 23
OK Janelle. Instead of berating someone about the subjunctive, why don't you learn the difference between "mullah" and "moola/moolah"?

Because I really don't think Bianca has "mullah".

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 01.43.23.png

Mullah

1686012413603.png

Moola/Moolah

1686012514891.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Janelle: An adult can't file a Restraining Order on behalf of a minor over 12 years of age in CA The daughter would have had to file it herself. Ballsy young lady imho
You know, for someone who works in law enforcement, you’d think Janelle would understand the law better.
561CEDA2-BA57-42C8-A9C8-A88564E56079.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.