Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she can and shes not you, you daft mare.
Oh wait, is this Alice's sidewalk?
Screenshot_20230605_174359_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 25
Loopy calling Alice ‘my friend’ … 🤣
So desperate for validation. So resolute in her defense as she’s the only one that’s acknowledged him, and that’s only because no-one else wants to fight for her.
I’d love it if Amber Heard and Ioan were in a movie together (I know but just indulge me for a moment)
To see the wolf wannabe word salad his way out of that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has so many triggers:

1. Bifurcation request
  2. Telegraph cover of Ioan and Bianca
  3. Bianca's hot body
  4. Ioan and Bianca's red carpet appearances
  5. DVRO against her
Turds, please add to the list anything I've missed out!
Sunshine
Smiles
Class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The roots of this tit go waay back. Here is a tweet from Nov '21.

View attachment 2219688

mAlice is wrong as usual. Ella is not ok and is very estranged. Well done, you bleep! Elsie being 'in denial' means the PA hasn't worked as well with her. The 'provocative texts' were just the kid repeating what Mommy Dearest was endlessly spewing. It's abuse by proxy and no, fuckwit, it's not acceptable. Like I said, the kid was forced to choose between parents, and she choose the toxic one. If I was her, I would go for emancipation from AE at the age of 14 and then live with IG. But I guess I'm a very different person.
I think all the trauma Ella has been through neither are the best option for her at present. I think a therapeutic retreat for 6 months to a year with visitation. It has schooling , art therapy , CBT. I think it would be a good thing for her to reset.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Janelle: Why is she smiling like a Cheshire Cat? Even if she DIDN'T do it, smiling seems inappropriate

Well, she's got Baby Angel and 7", that's why. Remember when you used to brag about that on IMDB?

Janelle: I can assure you you have NEVER seen my ass.

LOL you can't miss it these days.

Janelle: It is not a 'sad situation all round'. It is a situation completely caused by a vicious, ambitious and violent aspiring actress who wanted to force two kids to live with her. Using the law. They weren't ready. They pushed back. She reacted with violence. On a 13 yo.

I imagine Bianca was being friendly and nice and the eldest went off like a bomb, primed by mAlice.

Janelle: An adult can't file a Restraining Order on behalf of a minor over 12 years of age in CA The daughter would have had to file it herself. Ballsy young lady imho

..who won't get a PRO.. What a shame!

Reactions: 21
I’m so very sorry that you have to go through this, Luloo. So much love to you, and if you want to talk on the other thread, I’m here. ❤
@Autisteuse you are such a wonderful and shining example of resilience and kindness, thank you so very much. All of you wonderful 💩, or are we seahags now? have kept me chuckling away tonight, you have all been an absolute tonic. I suppose I should thank the Abuser in chief as it’s really all because of her and her complete and utter nonsense that we meet up on these threads. Also, if we couldn’t find some humour, however dark in all of this, I think it would be sometimes too hard to read and engage with just how evil and deranged she actually is. Anyway Abuser, thanks and chin chin.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The sad thing about this tit is the kids will be hearing it day in day out. They are both traumatized by mAlice.

Janelle: No. Daddy tried to get rid of Mommy so he and gf could abuse the kids. SO he told a pack of lies about her. Then they went to the cops about an email. They're plan didn't quite work but they wanted to try smacking the kids around anyway. Creeps.

I agree a 6 month retreat would be nice for Ella but who will pay for it? It would be very expensive. Insurance? Realistically I don't see it happening. Living with B and I would feel like a vacation anyway compared to that madhouse but that won't happen either. So they are stuck with the swivelled-eyed loon.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Don’t know how to do a spoiler but it’s tough. Had to do it with my mum with dementia and finally say we didn’t even want her hospitalised if at all possible as A&E distressing for her.

My dad made his own choice and I was quite surprised as he was a real fighter but when you find out how brutal and painful attempts to revive and intubation can be I respected his choice and whilst I wish he’d been around longer I think it was right for him.

You clearly love and respect your mum very much and a loving mother is a precious gift, unfortunately not everyone has that privilege. 💕
I can’t do spoilers either. Thank you for your perspective, I know that CPR and intubation are brutal, and to go into an A&E would distress and confuse her. I know I’m fortunate to have such a wonderful Mum, and I’m truly grateful. It just hurts my heart that not everyone has been able to have that experience and that they have not been loved, protected, and cherished by those who should have their child's welfare and happiness as their first concern.
---
Alice claims Ioan is paying us overtime, but she should pay Facetune and the blur effect overtime for that photo.
She should also sue the person who gave her that awful nose job
---
I'm sorry that your mum is so unwell 😔, that is an incredibly hard decision. Before my nan passed, she was very ill, dementia finally got her, and my mum and grandad has to make this decision, my grandad was against it because it was his wife of 68 years and of course wanted to save her at any cost. We had to explain that she was never coming back from the illness she had, she was not with it at all, wouldn't eat, and dementia is a really cruel disease, so he agreed. When he got really ill he also made the decision himself.

My heart goes out to you and your family, she sounds like a wonderful woman, who has raised a loving family, peace be with her 💗
Thank you Lulu, I think in the end that will be what we do. Yes, my Mum is some woman, so was her mother. I have a lot to live up to 💖

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
More evidence of Alice telling on herself, and making threats.

From 2021 and 2022:

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 00.17.22.png
Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 00.17.33.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Thanks hun! Xx
---

Omg, I shouldn't laugh, but having a cat, I can imagine mine doing this 🤣🤣
I hope she is now pain free, endometriosis is excruciating 💗
Thank you! She is pain free and having a blast. I’m so happy and relieved. 🥰
We both thought the kitty’s shenanigans were adorable and hilarious. In my family our animals can do no wrong! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.